For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Andhra University or Andhra Viswa Kala Parishath, located in Visakhapatnam, north east coastal Andhra Pradesh, is one of the older premier universities in India with a broad focus. Presently it is among the top universities in India for Engineering, Science and Economics. It was established in 1926. There are 575 affiliated colleges spread across five districts under the territorial jurisdiction of Andhra University. The enrollment in undergraduate courses is more than 77,000 and in PG Courses more than 20,000 students. The University is supported by about 860 teachers and more than 2500 non-teaching and technical staff.
This year it has conducted AU Degree 3rd year 1st sem exams and the candidates who had written the exam can check the results from the official website.
Andhra University declared 3rd year 1st sem results. Candidates who had appeared for the exam in the month of November can check the results from the direct link provided below. Aspirants who had not satisfied with results can apply for the revaluation.
Name of the Organization: Andhra University
Name of the Examination: 5th Sem (B.Com,B.Sc,B.A)
Date of the Exam: November 2017
Declaration of Results: Declared
The following examination AU Degree results are declared on 1st March 2018: The Following Is The Provisional List Of Register Numbers Of Successful Candidates At The End Of Fifth Semester B.A.B.Com, B.Sc, (Choice Based Credit System) Degree Examination Held In November 2017 Marks Statements Will Be Sent To The Prinicpals Of The Concerned Colleges. The Candidates Are Directed To Collect Them From The Concerned Principals On Or After 07-03-2018, The Last Date For Receipt Of Revaluation Applications Is 15-03-2018.
1.The Regular Marks Statements Of The Candidates Are Being Sent To Principals Of The Concerned Colleges. The Candidates Are Directed To Collect Their Marks Statements From The Concerned Principals On Or After 07-03-2018.
2. The Marks Statements Will Not Be Issued Locally I.E. In The Central Administrative Office, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
3. The Candidates Of Andhra Univeristy Affiliated Degree Colleges Who Are Desiring Of Re-Valuation Of Their Valued Answer Scripts Are Required To Apply In The Prescribed Revaluation Format Along With Re-Valuation Fees I.E., Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Only) In Respect Of Each Script Of B.Sc., Fifth Semester And Hade Over Them To The Concerned College Principal Where They Studied On Or Before 15-03-2018. The Specimen Hand-Writing Of The Candidate Separately For Each Answer Script To Be Re-Valued Shall Be Enclosed To Re-Valuation Application. The Candidates Applying For The Re-Valuation Need Not Wait For The Re-Valuation Results And Have To Appear For The Next Examination As Per The Eligibility.
Click Here: To Download AU 5th Sem Results (B.SC)
Click Here: To Download AU 5th Sem Results (B.Com)
Click Here: To Download AU 5th Sem Results (B.A)
4. Ordered That For Issuing Of Photocopies Of Answer Scripts An Amont Of Rs.1000/-(Rupees One Thousand Only) Be Collected For Each Script In Case Of Ug Courses. The Candidate Be Required To Apply For Photocopies Of Answer Scripts Within 15 Days From The Date Of Publication Of Results And After Receiving The Photocopy He /She May Be Permitted To Apply For Revaluation Within 15 Days If The Candidate So Desires.
5. The Results And Marks Statements/Certificates Issued Wil Be Cancelled At Any Time If The Information Furnished By The Candidate In The Examination Application Is Found Incorrect And If He/She Has Been Debarred By The University Earlier And Under The Period Of Rustication I.E., Debarred Period.
6. Any Discrepancy In The Result Published And The Marks Statement Issued Should Be Brought To The Notice Of The Controller Of Examinations Within 15 Days From The Date Of Publication Of The Through The Principal Concerned For Rectification.
7. Any Complaint, Representation, Appeal, Legal Suit For Redressal Of Examination Related Grievance Shall Be Submitted Within 90 (Ninety) Days From The Date Of Publication Of The Result. All Legal Suits Against The University Shall Be Filed In Courts Within The Jurisdiction Of Visakhapatnam City Only.
8. Duplicate Marks Statements Will Not Be Issued Within 30 (Thirty) Days From The Date Of Publication Of The Results.
9. The Above Results Are Also Available In The Website Www.Andhrauniversity.Edu.In And Www.Aucoe.Info