Coal India Recuritment 2020
Coal India Recuritment 2020
Date Of Post:05-01-2020
Coal India Recuritment 2020 BE/B.Tech/B.SC And Other Degree Holders Can Apply:
About The Company: Coal India Limited (CIL) The State Owned Coal Mining Corporate Came Into Being In November 1975. With A Modest Production Of 79 Million Tonnes (Mts) At The Year Of Its Inception Cil Today Is The Single Largest Coal Producer In The World And One Of The Largest Corporate Employer. Operating Through 83 Mining Areas And Spread Over Eight (8) Provincial States Of India. Cil Is An Apex Body With 7 Wholly Owned Coal Producing Subsidiaries And 1 Mine Planning And Consultancy Company Spread Over 8 Provincial States Of India. Cil Also Manages Establishments Like Workshops, Hospitals Etc. And Also Owns 27 Training Institutes And 76 Vocational Training Institutes Centres. Indian Institute Of Coal Management (Iicm) As A State-of-the-art Management Training ‘Centre Of Excellence’ – The Largest Corporate Training Institute In India - Operates Under Cil And Conducts Multi-disciplinary Management Development Programmes.
Cil Is A Maharatna Company - A Privileged Status Conferred By Government Of India To Select State Owned Enterprises In Order To Empower Them To Expand Their Operations And Emerge As Global Giants. The Select Club Has Only Ten Members Out Of More Than Three Hundred Central Public Sector Enterprises In The Country.
Official Website: https://www.coalindia.in/index-hi.html
Job Position: Management Trainee
Work Experience: Freshers
Job Total Number Of Vacancies & Age Limit: 1326
Education Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates Who Have Completed Their Degree Of Minimum Qualification Or Appeared / Appearing In Final Year / Semester / Trimester And Will Pass Out In The Academic Year 2019-20 Are Eligible To Apply. The Minimum Criteria Of Marks Shall Also Be Applicable To These Candidates Appeared / Appearing For Completion Of Degree I.e. Minimum Required Qualification.
- However, Candidates Who Have Appeared Or Are Appearing In Final Year / Semester / Trimester In The Academic Year 2019-20, Shall Submit Final Pass Results Of Minimum Required Qualification By 31.07.2020 Failing Which Their Candidature Will Be Rejected For The Applied Post / Discipline Without Any Further Communication.
- Further, The Candidate Must Clear All Subjects Of Final Year / Semester / Trimester, Whichever Is Applicable, In The Academic Year 2019-20 In Single Attempt And Should Have Cleared All Previous Years / Semesters / Trimesters As On The Date Of Declaration Of Final Results.
- Apart From The Other Required Documents, The Candidates Of Final Year / Semester / Trimester In The Academic Year 2019-20 Will Have To Upload Their Latest Year / Semester / Trimester Marksheet / Marks Transcript Of Relevant Minimum Educational Qualification.
The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 01.04.2020 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates. Upper Age Limit is relaxed by:
- 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- 5 Years for SC / ST
- Persons With Disabilities candidate: By 10 Years for General (UR), By 13 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) , By 15 Years for SC / ST
- 5 Years For The Candidates Who Are The Domicile of J&K During The Period From 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 As Per Govt. Of India guidelines.
- Relaxation For Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates Is As Per Extant Govt. Of India guidelines.
Salary For Job:
- E2 Grade: Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/- PM
- E3 Grade: Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- PM
Selection Will Be Based On The Computer Based Online Test, Personal Interview, Documents Verification (Dv) & Initial Medical Examination
Computer Based Online Test:
- Computer Based Online Test Will Consist Of Two Papers (Paper-I & Paper-II)
- Each Question Will Carry 1 Mark And There Is No Penalty For Wrong Answer.
- No Marks Will Be Awarded For Un-attempted Questions.
- The Question Paper Shall Be Bilingual I.e. In English And Hindi Only.
- Paper-I:General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability & General English Topics For 100 Marks.
- Paper-II:Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) (MCQ) Topics For Marks100
- Exam Time: 3Hrs & Total Marks: 200
- Qualifying Marks In The Computer Based Online Test: GENERAL (UR) / EWS: 40% (Each paper) & OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 35% (Each paper) & SC / ST / PwD: 30% (Each paper)
- Mode Of Payment Online.
- For General/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/XS candidates: Nill
Download Official Notification Here
Commencement Of Online Registration Of Application : 21-12-2019
Exam Dates For CBT Test : 27-02-2020 & 28-02-2020
Application Link & For More Details: Click Here (Register Here)
Closing Of Registration Of Application : 19-01-2020(11:00 P.M)
Don’t Forget To Share This Coal India Recruitment Notification 2020. Among All Your Friends & Colleagues. Make Them Check Their Coal lndia Recruitment Notification 2020. Also Share This Info On Your Social Media Pages.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites : In JNTU
Android APP : InJntu
Install Our Android App To Get All JNTU Notifications About Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone