JNTUH Hall Tickets for B.Tech 1-1, 1-2 Sem & 1st Year Regular/Supply Exam Sept 2023 are published
JNTUH Hall Tickets for B.Tech 1-1, 1-2 Semester & 1st Year (R22, R18, R16, R15, R13) Regular/Supplementary Examinations September 2023 Are Published. Contact your respective college to get the hall ticket.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENT:
1. All the students must be present in the examination hall before the commencement of the examination and students who come after the commencement of examination will not be allowed.
2. Students should not carry any other material except Hall Ticket, Identity card and Scientfic non-programmable calculator.
3. Programmable calculators, palm computers, mobile phones and pagers are not permitted into examination halls. They should show Hall Ticket and Identity card to the Invigilator/Observer/Chief Superintendent whenever they are asked.
4. Students are allowed to leave the examination hall only after one and half hour from the commencement of the examination.
5. Students must handover the answer booklets to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.6) The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of the student at any stage when it is detected that his/her admission to the examination or the college is against rules.
7. Tearing any page from answer booklet is punishable offence. A student can be debarred for two years in addition to cancellation of performance of entire series.
8. On completion of the exam, the students shall be permitted to move out in an orderly manner one candidate at a time. The students should not getup from their seats until advised by the invigilator.
9. Student must maintain silence while going to their alloted exam hall as well as inside the exam hall.
10. This hall-ticket should be kept in open state beside your answer booklet whenever the room invigilator come to your place.
11. You have to put your signature in space provided on the answer booklet after verifying your personal details.
12. All the students are informed to follow the COVID guidelines as per the Government norms.
NOTE: If there is any discrepancy in student photo or any other details, it should be brought to notice of the Controller of Examinations immediately.