JNTUH Exam Notifications is issued to conduct the following examinations
1. MBA III SEMESTER - (R19) REGULAR/ SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – March/April-2023. (R19-2019, 2020, 2021 ADMITTED BATCHES)
2. MBA IV SEMESTER - (R19) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – March/April-2023. (R19-2019 ADMITTED BATCH, 2020 ADMITTED BATCHES
3. MCA III SEMESTER - (R20/R19/R17/R15) REGULAR/ SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – March/April-2023. (R20-2020, 2021 ADMITTED BATCHES, R19-2019 ADMITTED BATCH, R17-2017, 2018 ADMITTED BATCHES, R15-2015, 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES)
4. MCA IV SEMESTER - (R20/R19/R17/R15) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – March/April-2023. (R20-2020 ADMITTED BATCH, R19-2019 ADMITTED BATCH, R17-2017, 2018 ADMITTED BATCHES, R15-2015, 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES)
5. MCA V SEMESTER - (R19/R17/R15) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – March/April-2023. (R19-2019 ADMITTED BATCH, R17-2017, 2018 ADMITTED BATCHES, R15-2015, 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES)
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 27-03-2023 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
|Instructions||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||24-02-2023||04-03-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||05-03-2023||10-03-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||11-03-2023||16-03-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-||17-03-2023||20-03-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||26-03-2023||25-03-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-
*This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft.
|16-03-2023||Till end of the exam|
Examination Fee :
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability).
2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for re-valuation in the specific subject.
4. Downloading of Hall Tickets 24-03-2023
5. Commencement of End Sem. Examinations 27-03-2023
6. The Condonation fee is Rs.300/- per candidate for any number of subjects.
7. Ph D Course work subjects Exam registration shall also be done through exam registration portal only
JNTUH Notification for the MBA III,IV Semester Regular/Supplementary Examinations - March/April 2023
Download Notification Here
JNTUH Notification for the MCA III, IV, V Semester Regular/Supplementary Examinations - March/April 2023
Download Notification Here
Note : Circular issued by JNTUH on 23-02-2023