PGIMER Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) is a premier medical and research institution in Chandigarh, India. It has educational, medical research, and training facilities for its students. PGIMER is involved in research for the rural and community related environment and health problems. The focus of research has been on tackling diseases like diarrhea, tuberculosis, malaria, amoebiasis, systemic vasculitis, relapsing polychondritis, HIV, leprosy, hepatitis, anaemia, leukaemia, hypertension, atherosclerosis, thalassemia, dental caries, stone disease, cancer, and sexually transmitted diseases. Techniques are available to conduct studies like flow cytometry, chromatography (HPLC, FPLC), molecular biology, positron emission tomography (PET) and genetic studies. A BSL-III laboratory for mycobacteria is under construction.
For Official Notification - Click Here
For Official Site - Click Here
For More Details - Click Here
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has announced a notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online.
PGIMER Recruitment 2018 - Vacancy Details
||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
|Technical Assistant / Technician
|Junior Medical Record Officer
|Store Keeper cum Clerk
PGIMER Recruitment 2018 - Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
PGIMER Recruitment 2018 - Application Fee
- For All Others: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Through SBI by Challan
PGIMER Recruitment 2018 - Selection Process
- After the closing of last date of applications, the eligibility of the candidates for written examination will be based on i) whether the candidate has deposited the requisite application fee in the bank or not, ii) whether after depositing of fee in the bank it has been entered and updated in the application form or not? iii) after reconciliation with the bank statement.
- The written examination (in English language only) would be of 1½ hours (90 minutes) duration and will consist of 85 marks. There will be 85 multiple choice objective type questions. Each question will be of 1 mark. There will be negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks per question for a wrong response. During these One and Half hours the candidates will be required to undergo biometrics test so as to check any impersonation in the examination.
- On the basis of written examination, candidates, three times of the vacancies advertised will be short-listed. The candidates will be required to apply afresh on a given format which will be made available on the website of the Institute along with all the certificates/documents/testimonials etc.
- Based on these documents supplied by the candidates, the scrutiny of the applications will be done and only those candidates who are found eligible after scrutiny will be called for interview. The interview will consist of 15 marks. The minimum qualifying marks (written & interview) will be 40% for General and 35% for SC/ST and OBC category.
- It is, therefore, desired that candidates should make sure themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. The final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and in the interview. Shortlisted candidates are to appear for interview, which is mandatory. It is made clear that merely appearing for the written test does not make a candidate eligible for the post for which the candidate has applied.
How To Apply PGIMER Recruitment 2018
Click Here To Apply
- The candidates applying for the post should first confirm their eligibility as per recruitment rules as per advertisement on the website of the Institute i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in. All eligible candidates should apply online www.pgimer.edu.in before the last date for registration of application form.
- The application form will be available on PGI website from _27.02.2018 to 26.03.2018 (11.59 PM) and the last date of receipt of online application / updation of the Challan Receipt is 28.03.2018.
PGIMER Recruitment 2018 - Important Dates
- Starting Date for Application Available on PGI Website: 27-02-2018
- Last Date for Application Available on PGI Website: 26-03-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 28-03-2018