TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling Notification-Revised
- TS Eamcet 2020: The Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical (Pharmacy, Veterinary, etc.,) Common Entrance Test-2020 (TS EAMCET-2020) Is Being Conducted By Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad On Behalf Of Telangana State Council Of Higher Education (TSCHE). This Examination Is The Prerequisite For Admission Into Various Professional Courses Offered In University/ Private Colleges In The State Of Telangana For The Academic Year 2020-2021. TSCHE And JNTUH University Successfully Conducted TS Eamcet Exam On 09-09-2020 To 14-09-2020. Many Candidates Have Been Attended Exam With Hope Of Getting Admission Into UG Course In Private College/University. So, Finally, Day Had Came TS EAMCET 2020 Results Will Be Released On 06-10-2020 At 03:30P.M In Official Website. So, After Results And Rank Card Released Now Students Who Got Qualified For Exam May Have To Go Through Counselling Process. So, Students Who Were Seeking To Know For Counseling Schedule And Process May Check Here From Below Link.
For More Job-Related Information, Visit: JNTU Jobs Portal
TS Eamcet 2020 Exam Results, Rank Card Check Here
|Exam Conducting Authority
|JNTUH On Behalf Of TSCHE
|TS EAMCET 2020 Counseling
|09-09-2020 TO 14-09-2020
|Notice Released On
|06-10-2020 & Revised On 11-10-2020
Also Check: TS EAMCET 2020 Results Here
TS EAMCET 2020 Full-Detailed Counseling Schedule Check From Below:
- The Eligible And Qualified Candidates Of TSEAMCET-2020 Desirous Of Seeking Admission Into B.e /B.tech / Pharmacy Courses Are Informed That The Payment Of Processing Fee, Slot Booking For Certificate Verification, Certificate Verification And Option Exercise Will Commence As Per The Schedule Given Below. For Details Of Procedure To Be Followed And Other Relevant Information Please Read Instructions To The Candidate Placed In The Website Https://tseamcet.nic.in
- WHO CAN APPLY: Candidates Who Had Qualified In TSEAMCET-2020 And Who Secured 45% (For Oc) And 40% (For Others) In Group Subjects Of Intermediate Or Its Equivalent Examination.
Attention To Not Qualified Not Appeared Tseamcet -2020 Minority Candidates:
- Minority Candidates (Muslim / Christian) Who Have Not Qualified Or Not Appeared In Tseamcet -2020 (M.p.c Stream) And Who Secured 45% (For Oc) And 40% (For Others) In Group Subjects Of Intermediate Or Its Equivalent Examination To Consider Them For The Leftover Seats In Respective Minority Colleges, If Any, After Exhausting All The Qualified Minority Candidates Of Tseamcet-2020 (M.p.c Stream). However, These Candidates Are Not Eligible For the Fee Reimbursement Scheme. For Procedure To Apply To This Category Please Visit The Website https://tseamcet.nic.in.
Eligibility For Admission:
- Candidate Shall Be An Indian National.
- Candidate Should Belong To The State Of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh As Defined In G.o.(p).no. 646, Education (W) Dept., Dated 10-07-1979 And Its Subsequent Amendments.
- In Respect Of Under Graduate Professional Courses In Engineering (Including Technology ) And Pharmacy, The Candidate Should Have Completed 16 Years Of Age As On 31-12-2020.
- In Respect Of Pharm D (Doctor Of Pharmacy) Course The Candidate Should Have Completed 17 Years Of Age As On 31-12-2020.
- However, Maximum Eligible Age For Obtaining A Scholarship Is 25 Years For Oc Candidates And 29 Years For Other Candidates As On 01-07-2020 As Per The Guidelines Prescribed In Memo No. 10537/sw(edn.2)/2011,dated: 20-10-2012 And Further Guidelines Issued From Time To Time By Social Welfare (Edn.) Department Shall Apply.
- Mere Appearing For TSEAMCET-2020 And Obtaining A-Rank Does Not Entitle A Candidate To Be Considered For Admission Automatically Unless The Candidate Fulfils The Requirements Laid Down For Admissions.
Payment Of Processing Fee:
Visit website https://tseamcet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
- Register By Entering
- Registration Number Given On Tseamcet-2020 Hall Ticket.
- Date Of Birth As Mentioned In The SSC Marks Memo.
- Hall Ticket Number Of Intermediate Or Its Equivalent.
- The Basic Information Form Is Displayed. Fill In The Details Regarding, Mobile No And Email Address. Also Fill The Details Of Caste Certificate And Income Certificate Application Number Issued By Meeseva, If Applicable. Change Of Mobile Number Is Not Permitted.
- Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 1200/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Slot Booking For Certificate Verification:
- All categories (OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY) Candidates, Book Your Slot (Selection Of Help Line Center, Date & Time) To Attend Certificate Verification At Your Nearest Or Convenient Help Line Center (Hlc) Mentioned In Annexure-i Within The Scheduled Dates And Attend For The Certificate Verification Accordingly. Without Payment Of Processing Fee And Slot Booking, The Candidate Is Not Permitted To Attend For Certificate Verification. The Candidate Shall Be Permitted To Attend For Certificate Verification Only At The HelpLine Center (HLC) Booked As Per The Schedule.
- Special category candidates i.e., (NCC) National Cadet Corps / (PHC) Physically Challenged / (CAP) Children of Armed Forces Personnel / Sports (SG)/ Anglo-Indian need to book Slot duly selecting the Help Line Center of GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, MASAB TANK, HYDERABAD to attend for certificate verification as mentioned in Annexure – I, other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
- Candidate Presence Is Mandatory For Certificate Verification Strictly As Per The Scheduled Slot Booking Date And Time At Help Line Center.
- No Entry For The Candidates Without Mask.
- Candidates Must Maintain Social Distancing.
- The Body Temperature Of the Candidate Will Is Checked Using Thermal Scanner Before Entering Into The HelpLine Center.
- Candidate Alone Is Permitted To Enter Into The Certificate Verification Hall.
- Candidates Are Advised To Bring Their Own Water Bottle.
- Note: If Any Candidate Is Suffering From Covid-19 His/ Her Parent May Seek The Permission From The Convenor, Tseamcet-2020 Admissions, Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad Duly Filling The Form Placed In The Website.
Certificates To Be Produced By The Candidates At The Time Of Certificate Verification :
All Original Certificates And 2 Sets Of Xerox Copies Of The Following.
- TSEAMCET -2020 Rank Card.
- TSEAMCET -2020 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate.
- VI to Intermediate or its Equivalent Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate Issued On Or After 01-01-2020 By Competent Authority, If Applicable.
- Caste Certificate Issued By Competent Authority, If Applicable.
- Residence Certificate Of Candidate For A Period Of 7 Years Preceding To Qualifying Examination In Case Where The Candidate Has No Institutionalized Education.
- In Respect Of Non-local Candidates In Order To Consider Them For Allotment Under Unreserved Seats The Following Certificates Needs To Be Submitted.
- Residence Certificate: Candidates Who Has Resided In The State For A Total Period Of 10 Years Excluding Periods Of Study Outside The State; Or Either Of Whose Parents Have Resided In The State For A Total Period Of 10 Years Excluding Periods Of Employment Outside The State.
- Employer Certificate: Candidates Who Are Children Of Parents Who Are In The Employment Of This State Or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local Bodies, Universities, And Other Similar Quasi Public Institutions Within The State At The Time Of Applying For TSEAMCET -2020 Examination.
Procedure For Exercising Options:
- Immediately After Certificate Verification, The Login Id Will Be Sent To The Candidates Registered Mobile Number. The Messages / OTPs / Allotment Details Etc., Will Be Sent To The Registered Mobile Number, Hence Advised To Keep The Mobile With You Till The End Of the Admission Process.
- Download The List Of Colleges / Branches / Districts From The Website https://tseamcet.nic.in
- Take The Printout Of Manual Option Entry Form From The Website.
- Consult Parents / Friends And Prepare Manual Option Entry Form As Per Your Preference Duly Writing Institution Code, Branch Code, And District Code. This Is For Your Convenience And To Avoid Mistakes And Save Time While Entering Web Options.
- The Candidates Can Exercise Options From Home / Internet Centre / Help Line Center (HLC).
- If The Candidate Is Exercising Options From Internet Centre, Make Sure That Proper Logout Is Done After Saving The Options To Avoid Manipulation Of The Password By The Internet Centre Person.
- Generate the Password by clicking on the Candidates Registration link on the website.
- Do Not Share The Password With Others.
- After Successful Password Generation, Login With The Details Under The Link Candidates Login And Enter Otp As Received In Registered Mobile Number.
- Refer The Manual Option Entry Form Prepared By You And Enter The Options In The Website.
- Candidates Are Advised To Exercise Options Carefully In The Order Of Priority. The Order Of Priority Of Options Is The Important Criteria In Securing The Seat.
- Candidate Has To Exercise As Many Options As Possible To Avoid Disappointment Of Not Getting A Seat.
- Candidate Can Exercise And Modify The Options Any Number Of Times Within The Scheduled Dates.
- Take A Printout Of Final Options Saved For Reference.
Allotment Of Seats:
- The Provisional First Phase Allotment Of Seats Will Be Made On 22-10-2020 And Will Be Placed In The Website https://tseamcet.nic.in.
- For Downloading The Candidate’s Provisional Allotment Order, Enter The Roc Form Number, Tseamcet Hall Ticket Number, Password, And Date Of Birth In Candidate Login In https://tseamcet.nic.in.
- Pay The Tuition Fee Mentioned In The Provisional Allotment Order Through Online (Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking ) Within The Prescribed Time And Self Report Through Online System In Candidates Login And Take Admission Number To Confirm The Provisionally Allotted Seat. Take The Printout.
- The Candidates With Zero Tuition Fee Mentioned On Provisional Allotment Order Shall Perform The Self Reporting Within The Prescribed Time Through Online System In Candidates Login And Take Admission Number To Confirm The Provisionally Allotted Seat. Take The Printout.
- Candidates / Parents Are Advised To Make Tuition Fee Payment From Their Own Bank Accounts. In Case Of Refunds, If Any, The Amount Will Be Remitted Back Through Online Into The Same Bank Account From Which The Payment Was Made.
- If The Candidate Does Not Pay The Prescribed Tuition Fee Within The Schedule Mentioned, The Provisional Allotted Seat Automatically Stands Cancelled And He / She Shall Not Have Any Claim On The Provisionally Allotted Seat. Follow The Further Instructions Printed On The Provisional Allotment Order.
- The Candidate At The Time Of Self Reporting Shall Give An Undertaking Through Online That He / She Will Relinquish The Admission Through Degree Online Services Telangana (Dost), If Any.
- After First Phase, If The Candidate Cancels Admission Through Online After Payment Of Tuition Fee And Exercise Options In Subsequent Phases If Any, Tuition Fee Paid Earlier Shall Be Considered For Subsequent Allotment Of Seat And Forfeiture Of Amount Will Be Applicable As Mentioned Below.
For More Details: Check Official Website Here
Don’t Forget To Share This TS Eamcet 2020 Counseling Schedule Check Here. Among All Your Friends & Colleagues. Make Them Check Their TS Eamcet 2020 Counselling Schedule Check Here. Also, Share This Info On Your Social Media Pages.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Following Search Related To:
- TS Eamcet 2020 Results Download Here
- TS Eamcet 2020 Results, Rank Card 2020
- TS Eamcet 2020 Counseling Schedule
- Where To Find TS Counseling 2020
- Eamcet Counseling Schedule 2020 Available Here
- Telangana Eamcet Counseling Schedule Check Here
- Ts Eamcet Official Keys Available Download Here
- Download Ts Eamcet 2020 Counseling Schedule Here
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites :In JNTU
Android App : In JNTU