If you are facing any difficulty in getting push notification on InJNTU App, please check the following.
- Go to InJNTU > FAB > Settings and your ensure that disable notification is not active.
- Please enable 'Show notifications' in System settings > Apps > In JNTU App
- Make sure that Background data is allowed under Settings > Data Usage > Menu Button.
- If you are facing this issue only on wifi, Please go to System Settings > Wi-Fi > Menu Button > Advanced > Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep and make sure it is set to "Always". For Android OS 4.4 and above, make sure that Wi-Fi optimization is unchecked under System Settings > Wi-Fi > Menu Button > Advanced > Wi-Fi optimization.
- Please uninstall any Battery Saving Apps, as these will kill In JNTU App and prevent it from receiving messages when you are not in the app. If you have no idea what a Battery Saving App, then you probably don't have one.
Xiaomi users need to follow these steps to receive messages in background once they quit the app using cleaner.
Step 1: Tap on "Security"
Step 2: Select "Permissions"
Step 3: Select "Autostart"
Step 4: Scroll down to find In JNTU App and swipe right to enable it.
Step 5: Press Back
Step 6: In JNTU App should be visible under "Apps can autostart"
Enable Floating and Lock Screen Notification
Step 1: Open your Phone Settings
Step 2: Open Apps
Step 3: Open In JNTU App
Step 4: Select 'Show notifications'
Step 5: Turn on 'Floating notifications and lock screen'
Step 6: Press back
Step 7: That's it.
And you are done.
Notifications for In JNTU is disabled by default for In JNTU on Huawei Phones. If you are a Huawei user you need toTo Enable Notifications for In JNTU.
Step 1: Open 'Settings'
Step 2: Under 'APPS' open 'Manage apps'
Step 3: Scroll down to find 'In JNTU'
Step 4: Select the button next to 'Show notifications' to enable notification for In JNTU.
Step 5: Press Back to save your settings
Allow In JNTU to run in the background from Protected apps
Step 1: Open 'Settings'
Step 2: Select 'Protected apps' under 'Privacy & Security'
Step 3: Swipe right to enable In JNTU
Step 4: And you are done.
Notifications for In JNTU App is disabled by default on Asus. If you are an Asus user you need to:
Step 1: Open Settings
Step 2: Select 'Power Management' under Device.
Step 3: Select 'Auto-start Manager'
Step 4: Enable 'Auto launch' by swiping right
Step 5: Select 'Allow' from the Pop-up window.
Step 5: Press Back to save your Settings.