Amazon Pay Recuritment Of Software Development Engineer:
About The Company: Amazon Pay Is An Online Payments Processing Service That Is Owned By Amazon. Launched In 2007, Amazon Pay Uses The Consumer Base Of Amazon.com And Focuses On Giving Users The Option To Pay With Their Amazon Accounts On External Merchant Websites.
Company Name: Amazon Pay
Job Title: Software Development Engineer I
Work Location: ADCI – Karnataka
- A Bachelor’s Degree In Computer Science Or Equivalent Combination Of Technical Education And Work Experience;
- 0 To 2 Years Of Software Development Experience;
- Experience Designing Highly Interactive Web Applications With Performance, Scalability, Accessibility, Usability, Design, And Security In Mind. If You Don’t Have All Of These, That’s Ok, But Be Excited About Learning The Few You Don’t Know.
- Experience With Or Knowledge Of Jquery, Java, Spring, And Other Website Technologies.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Solid Software Development Background Including Design Patterns, Data Structures, Test Driven Development
- Knowledge Of Python, Scala Or Other Scripting Languages A Plus
- Experience With Distributed (Multi-tiered) Systems, Algorithms, And Relational Databases
- Software Development Experience In Building Highly Scalable Applications
- Excellent Verbal And Written Communication Skills
- Do You Want To Build Products Used Every Single Day By Your Friends And Family? Are You Passionate About Letting Your Product Reach Millions Of Consumers? Do You Love To Ship Software Early And Often? If So, This May Be The Team For You. We Are Seeking Software Engineers To Build A Payment Platform That Will Offer New Payment Mechanisms For Our Millions Of Customers And Enable The “Cash To Digital” Economy. Amazon India Payments Has A Bold Vision To Become The Most Trusted, Widely Accepted Payment Solution On And Off Amazon, For Both Online And Offline Transactions. To Execute On This Vision, Amazon India Is Systematically Investing In Local Product Innovation In Areas Of Payment Experience, Payment Processing, Innovative Payment Instruments And Merchant Solutions. We Have A Broad Charter, And On This Team You’ll Be Able To Get Your Hands On Lots Of Technologies. Above All, You’ll Be Leading The Design And Implementation Of New Scalable Services And Applications On Top Of The Platform. These Back-end Services Will Serve Information And Our User Interfaces Will Let Customers Use The Payment Instrument For Variety Of Use Cases With Ease.
- You’ll Get To Build On Top Of Amazon’s Vast Development Infrastructure, Including Aws As Well As Internal Tools For Setting Up Continuous Deployment And Real-time Monitoring. We Will Also Be Working Closely With Payment Platforms Within Amazon, So You’ll Also Learn About How Payment Information Flows The Our Systems And Other Ecosystem Including Accounting. Finally, We Will Have An Overwhelming Amount Of Data In The Form Of Financial Transactions We’ll Need To Mine It To Learn About Our Customers Spending Pattern And Recommend Products They Like.
- We Care About Your Career Growth, Too. Once You Join The Team, You And Your Manager Will Jointly Craft A Career Plan And You’ll Review It Regularly To Ensure You’re On Track To Meet Your Goals. Whether Your Goals Are To Explore New Technologies, Take On Bigger Problems, Or Get To The Next Level, We’ll Help You Get There. Our Business Is Growing Fast, And Our People Will Grow With It.
- The Ideal Candidate Will Be Instrumental In Shaping The Product Direction And Will Be Actively Involved In Defining Key Product Features That Impact The Business. You Will Work With Principal Engineers At Amazon To Evolve The Design And Architecture Of The Products Owned By This Team. You Will Be Responsible To Set Up And Hold A High Software Quality Bar Besides Providing Technical Direction To A Highly Technical Team Of Software Engineers.
Work Experience Required: 0 To 2 Years Of Software Development Experience
- Master’s Degree In Computer Science, Computer Engineering Or Related Technical Discipline
- Experience In Ecommerce And Deep Hands-on Technical Expertise
- Ability To Handle Multiple Competing Priorities In A Fast-paced Environment
- Experience Working With Service Oriented Architectures And Web Based Solutions.
Apply Before The Link Expires
Apply Link: Click Here
Amazon Recuritment Drive 2019 For BE/B.Tech(CSE,ECE,IT,EEE)/MCA:
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
- At Amazon, Our Vision Is To Be Earth’s Most Customer Centric Company; To Build A Place Where People Can Come To Find And Discover Virtually Anything They Want To Buy Online. With Amazon.in, We Endeavor To Build That Same Destination In India By Giving Customers More Of What They Want – Vast Selection, Low Prices, Fast And Reliable Delivery, And A Trusted And Convenient Online Shopping Experience – And Provide Sellers A World-class E-commerce Platform.
- We Are Committed To Ensure 100% Purchase Protection For Your Shopping Done On Amazon.in So That You Can Benefit From A Safe And Secure Online Ordering Experience, Convenient Payment Options Such As Cash On Delivery, Easy Returns And Enjoy A Completely Hassle Free Online Shopping Experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Job Position: Cloud Support Associate
Job Details:Amazon Has A History And Tradition Of Leading The World In Web-related Technologies And Services. Now, With Amazon Web Services (Aws) You Have The Chance To Join Us As A Cloud Support Associate Who Helps Individuals And Businesses Take Their Computing Infrastructures And Applications Into The Cloud.
Work Experience: Freshers (According To Information)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary For Job: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA with an aggregate of 65%
- Excellent Oral And Written Communication Skills
- Strong Customer Focus & Multi-tasking Skills
- Self-starter Who Is Excited About Technology
- Troubleshooting / Support Experience
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems Administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Programming / Scripting Experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Basic Knowledge In Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
- Exposure To Cloud Computing
You Will Be Surrounded By People That Are Incredibly Smart And Passionate About Cloud Computing And Believe That World Class Support Is Critical To Customer Success.Every Day Will Bring New And Exciting Challenges On The Job While You:
- Learn And Use Groundbreaking Technologies
- Apply Advanced Troubleshooting Techniques To Provide Unique Solutions To Our Customers' Individual Needs
- Interact With Leading Technologists Around The World
- Work Directly With Amazon Web Service Engineers To Help Reproduce And Resolve Customer Issues
- Leverage Your Day To Day Experiences To Provide Feedback To Internal Aws Teams On How Our Customers Use Our Services
- Drive Customer Communication During Critical Events
Application Link : Click Here
Amazon Recuritment Drive 2019
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
- At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
- We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Job Position: Technical Support Associate
Work Experience: 0-5 years (According To Information)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary For Job: INR 2.8 – 3.3 LPA
- Minimum Qualification is 10 + 2.
- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – All Engineering Streams; B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA(Any Graduate Can Apply)
- Action-oriented, Self-disciplined And Organized
- Effective Time Management Skills And Ability To Prioritize Work Time To Ensure Productivity And Department Standards
- Ability To Communicate Clearly With Both Internal And External Customers
- Good Comprehension Skills – Ability To Clearly Understand And Address Customer Issues Appropriately
- Good Composition Skills – Ability To Compose Grammatically Correct, Concise, And Accurate Written Responses
- Ability To Use A Desktop/laptop Computer System, Familiarity With Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, And Internet Explorer
- Good Typing Skills
- Well Versed With Different Features Of Smart Devices And Application
- Knowledge About Amazon Devices & Digital Content
- Should Be Flexible To Work In Shifts
- Interested And Eligible Candidates Attend The Drive From 26th August To 30th August 2019 At Time: 10:30 AM to 2 PM
Documents Required For Drive (Mandatory):
- 2 copies of resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card & Adhar Card
- Educational Documents: Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet of Highest educational qualification
- Employment Documents: Relieving Letter / Service letter for previous companies
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd,
6th Floor in Tower 1 of Laxmi Infobahn Private Limited SEZ Survey No. 107(P),
Kokapet Village, Gandipet Mandal,
Ranga Reddy District,
Don’t Forget To Share This Amazon Recuritment Drives 2019. Among All Your Friends & Colleagues. Make Them Check Their Amazon Recuritment Drive 2019. Also Share This Info On Your Social Media Pages.
Feel Free To Get In Touch With Us Regarding Anything. We Will Revert Back To You As Soon As Possible.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites : In JNTU
Android APP : InJntu
Install Our Android App To Get All JNTU Notifications About Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone