ANU PGCET 2018
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
ANUPGCET 2018 entrance exam, also known as Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is a state level exam that will be conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Gunter in May 2018.
Candidates who wish to appear for the ANU PGCET 2018 entrance exam will be required to fill up an online application form that will be available on the official website of the University in February 2018. The application form needs to be filled and submitted online before the deadline in April 2018.
The table given below provides important information about the exam:
|Date of Exam||First week of May 2018|
|Test Center||Ongole, Guntur, and Vijayawada|
|Mode of Exam||Offline/Pen and Paper Mode|
|Medium of Exam||English and Telugu|
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes|
|Type and Number of Questions||100 Objective type MCQs|
|Courses Offered||MSc., M.A., PG Diploma, etc.|
ANUPGCET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidates must have graduated from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates who have completed their qualifying examination or appeared for the final year examination in March/April 2018 are eligible to appear for the entrance test.
NATIONALITY AND DOMICILE:
- Candidate must be of Indian nationality.
- Candidate must belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangna / Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions
There is no age limit for those candidates, who are applying for PG Degree courses. However, those candidates who crossed the age of 30 years for OC, 34 years for BC, SC and ST are not eligible for claiming / applying any Fee Reimbursement (As per Memo No.10537/SW. Edn.2/2011, dated: 01-11-2011).
ANUPGCET Application Form 2018
Applications for ANUPGCET 2018 are expected to be available from the third week of February, 2018. The application process is expected to continue until the end of April, 2018. The application form will be available online at the official website of ANU at http://anudoa.in/Default.aspx.
Candidates are advised to prepare the following details and documents beforehand:
(a) Mobile Phone for receiving security code
(b) ANUPGCET – 2017 Information Brochure
(c) Documents pertaining to personal details and academic records
(d) Softcopy of scanned passport photo and signature
Steps to fill the Online Application Form
Click Here: To Download ANUPGCET Notification
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates will be required to register online on the website of the University before filling the application form.
- For registering online, refer to the following points:
- Click on the Online Registration tab
- A Challan Registration Form page will appear on the screen. Fill all the required details as per personal records.
- Enter the OTP (One Time Password) received on the registered mobile number.
- Click Register and Proceed in order to fill the Online Application Form.
Step 2: Online Application
- Online Application form will be displayed
- Fill the entire required Academic, Study, Reservation and other Personal Details.
- After filling the details, read the Declaration, check the Accept the Terms & Conditions box, and click the preview button.
- The screen will display the application preview. In case any mistake is found by the candidate in the details provided, click Back-To-Edit for editing the details.
- Save and Print for continuing with the application.
- An Application Submission Receipt will be generated for the candidate. Save the receipt or candidate may also take a printout of the receipt.
Step 3: Payment of the Application Fee
- Pay the application fee online using one of the payment methods discussed below.
- After payment of fee, an email confirmation will be sent to candidates. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the same and retain the same until completion of admission.
Application Fee Payment Methods
Payment of fee can be made through SBI Collect, Payment Gateway Credit/Debit card, or net banking method.
- Via SBI Collect
- Click on Online Payment button.
- Now click on Online Payment through SBI Collect button.
- Read the instructions and click checkbox to proceed with the payment.
- Click the proceed button.
- An SMS confirmation regarding application submission and payment will be sent on candidate’s mobile number and registered email id.
- Via Challan
If candidate wishes to pay through challan, below given steps will be required to be followed:
- Take a printed copy of the challan
- Pay the application fee at any branch of SBI.
Note that after payment of Challan, candidate will be required to wait for one working day for getting the application successfully registered. After this, candidate will receive confirmation of application submission on registered email.
- Via Online Payment
If candidate wishes to pay through Online Payment, it can be done using Debit/Credit card/Net Banking process. Candidate will receive an SMS on registered mobile number and an email on registered email id with complete application details as confirmation.
ANUPGCET Application Fee 2018
Candidates, who are willing to appear for ANUPGCET 2018 will be required to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee. This applies to the general category of candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category will be required to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee. Please note the following details with respect to the application fee for ANUPGCET 2018:
- Application charges without late fee is Rs. 600/- till 20/04/2018
- Application charges with late fee is Rs. 1100/- till 25/04/2018 (Application fee Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.500/-)
- Application fee with tatkal fee is Rs. 1600/- till 01/05/2018 (Application fee Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.1000/-)
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||26th February 2018|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee||20th April 2018|
|Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Late fee of Rs.1100/||25th April 2018|
|Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Tatkal Fee of Rs.1600/-||1st May 2018|
|Downloading Hall-Tickets||03rd May 2018 onwards|
|Exam Date||05th To 07th May 2018|
Procedure for Applying in ANU PGCET Online Applications 2018
- Students have to visit the official website.
- Search the PGCET 2018 Admission Notice link.
- Click on that link and read the notification clearly now click on apply online.
- After reading the notification now enter your correct details.
- Upload and scanned the photograph and signature.
- Pay registration/processing fee for the application.
- Once you pay the amount kindly save the receipt in the system.
- Click on the final submission.
- Take a printout for further use in future.
ANUCET 2018 SYLLABUS:
- ANUCET 2018 which is going to held in the month of May 2018 will consist of 100 objective type question with multiple choice. Paper consists of 3 sections i.e, sec A, B, and C.
- After a lapse of 15 min of entrance test, the candidates will not allow in the examination hall. Candidates will not be given ranking based on the availability of courses, in fact, it will base on minimum cut off mark scored by the candidate in the test.