AP 10th Class - Due Dates Notification of Fee Payment for SSC Public Examinations, April-2023
1. Fee for Regular candidates for all Subjects is Rs. 125/-
2. Fee more than 3 Subjects is Rs. 125/- -, Fee for up to 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
4. Fee for vocational candidates is Rs 60/- in addition.
5. Fee for under aged candidates is Rs 300/-
6. Fee for Migration certificate, if required Rs. 80/-
7. Online Applications link will be available in www.bse.ap.gov.in website. The HM has to login with their User Id and Password which is already given to them.
8. The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing for SSC PE March/April - 2023 for the first time as regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24,000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs 20,000/- or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wetland/5 acres dry land in rural areas are exempted from the payment of examinations fee. As such the Headmaster is requested to satisfy themselves about the Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer (M.R.0) as per rules.
Our Telegram Channels
Our Facebook Pages & Groups