AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2018
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
P DEECET Hall Ticket 2018 is available to download. Aspirants who have applied for this Teacher Eligibility Test can download the Andhra Pradesh D.Ed (DEECET) Entrance Test Admit Card 2018 now. We are providing the stepwise process for downloading the AP DIETCET Exam Hall Ticket 2018-19. DIETCET AP Hall Tickets 2018 are also available at the official website that is www.apdeecet.apcfss.in
Andhra Pradesh D.Ed Important Dates
|Name of Department:||Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department|
|Exam Name:||Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|DEECET Exam Date||17th, 18th May 2018.|
Andhra Pradesh DEECET Hall Tickets 2018 Download @ apdeecet.apcfss.in
Commissioner of School Education, Government of AP has scheduled the AP DEECET Examination on 17th May and 18th May. Andhra Pradesh District Institute of Education & Training Common Entrance Test (AP DEECET), is also known as AP DIETCET. This examination is annually being organized by the AP School Education Department is to offer admission in 2 years Diploma in elementary education (D.El.Ed)in Private and Government District Institutes of Educational Training in Andhra Pradesh.Candidates can download and preserve the hall ticket to carry to the examination. Without showing the APDEECET Hall ticket at the examination center, the entry to the examination hall will be restricted. Hence the candidates can download AP DEECET hall ticket 2018 from the APDEECET Official website, apdeecet.apcfss.in.
DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED FOR AP DEECET EXAM
- Copy of Andhra Pradesh DIETCET Hall Ticket 2018.
- Anyone of the Identity Proofs listed below
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Student ID.
Check Here: AP DIETCET Admit Card 2018
AP DEECET Exam Pattern 2018
|Part – I|
|General Knowledge||5 Questions||5 Marks|
|Teaching Aptitude Test||5 Questions||5 Marks|
|Part – II|
|General English||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Telugu/Urdu/Tamil||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Part – III|
|Mathematics||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Physical Sciences||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Biological Sciences||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Social Studies||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Each correct answer will carry one mark. The medium of the paper will be in Telugu/English, Urdu/English or Tamil/English. There will no negative marking. If you are unable to get the AP DEECET Hall Tickets 2018 then you can contact helpdesk number.
AP DIET CET 2018 Exam Dates
|S No||Subject||Exam Dates|
|1||Social Studies||6th June 2018|
|2||Mathematics||7th June 2018|
|3||Biological Science||8th June 2018|
|4||Physical Science||9th June 2018|
Steps To Download AP DIETCET Hall Ticket 2018
- At first, Click on the official website link which we have attached to this page, i.e., apdeecet.apcfss.in
- The Home Page will be displayed on the screen.
- On the Home page, you will find “Know Your Hall Ticket Number.”
- Click on that link then a new window will be open.
- Enter the Candidate Id/Reference Id which you has to get at the time of Application submission.
- The Andhra Pradesh DIETCET Exam Admit Card will present on the screen.
- Download the AP D.Ed Entrance Exam Admit card and save it.
- View the details like Exam Centre, Name, Hall Ticket Num and Exam Timing, etc.
- Finally, Take a print of Andhra Pradesh DEECET Hall Ticket along with the xerox copy to appear in the Written Exam.
Information Available on Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2018 Hall Ticket
The Andhra Pradesh D.Ed Admit Card 2018 is a mandatory document for the AP DIETCET Exam. Individuals who wish to write the Examination on pre-scheduled dates have to carry the AP DIETCET 2018 Hall Ticket to Examination Centre. Students who forgot to carry the AP DIETCET Admit Card to the Examination Centre are not allowed to get an entry into the exam hall. So, we advise all the students to Download Hall Ticket from the official site deecetap.cgg.gov.in before the link expires. The Downloaded AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2018 carries the following information about the Applicant and the apdeecet.apcfss.in Exam.
- Applied Student Name.
- Registration Number.
- Mother/ Father Name.
- Date and Time of the Examination.
- AP DIETCET Exam Center Address.
- Reporting time
- General Instructions to the Examinee
- Applicants’ Photograph and Scanned Signature.