AP EAMCET Counselling 2018
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada will conduct the AP EAMCET 2018 counselling tentatively from May 26 onwards. The counselling of AP EAMCET 2018 will be conducted in online mode. The AP EAMCET counselling procedure includes payment of fees, document verification, choice filling and reporting to the allotted institute. Only the qualified candidates of AP EAMCET 2018 will be invited for counselling and seat allotment procedure on the basis of their merit and preference. To appear for the counselling, candidates need to pay AP EAMCET counselling fees through the online mode. These fees need to be paid before proceeding for the counselling session. For the document verification, candidates will have to visit the institute with all the requisite documents and seat allotment letter. In case, the candidate fails to report, his or her allotment will be stand cancelled. To know more details about the AP EAMCET Counselling 2018, read the full article.
AP EAMCET 2018 Counselling Schedule
Check here the tentative schedule of AP EAMCET 2018 counselling process for MPC & BiPC stream. The counselling may be started from 26th May 2018.
|Events||Dates (MPC Stream)||Dates (BiPC Stream)|
|Certificate Verification||26 May 2018 - 9 June 2018||June 2018|
|Option Entry||28 May 2018 - 11 June 2018||June 2018|
|Change of Options||June 2018||–|
|Release of Allotments on Web||June 2018||July 2018|
|Certificate Verification & Exercising Options||July 2018||August 2018|
|Allotment Release||July 2018||August 2018|
AP EAMCET 2018 Counselling Fee Payment
Before proceeding towards counselling, candidates have to pay the AP EAMCET 2018 counselling fee in online mode. While making the payment, if candidate transaction is failed, the money will be credited back to the candidate’s account after two working days.
Steps to Pay Fee of AP EAMCET Counselling 2018
- Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking from 26.05.2018.
- Visit https://apeamcet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
- Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
- The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
- Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
- In the event of transaction failure amount will be credited back into your account after two working days. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota College-wise will be made available on the website https://apeamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government of AP from time to time.
A. DECENTRALISED WEB COUNSELING SCHEDULE (FOR OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY)
Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for OC/BC/SC/Minority categories will be done in all the Help Line Centres. However, Certificate Verification of ST Category candidates will be done in the Help Line Centres indicated with ** in Annexure-I.
SCHEDULE FOR ALL LOCATIONS – REPORTING TIME 09.00 A.M. ON EVERY DAY
B. CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION (for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian)
ONLY AT GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, NEAR BENZ CIRCLE, VIJAYAWADA
REPORTING TIME: 9:00 AM every day
LAST Means: Including not qualified/ not appeared in AP EAMCET-2018 Minority candidates who have already applied to Convener based on Intermediate Marks.
Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre-wise and placed on website:https://apeamcet.nic.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
PH – (V)-Visually Handicapped,
NCC- National Cadet Cops. Sports- Sports & Games.
CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel.
It is informed that the other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
1. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly. ST candidates shall attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centres marked with ** only, as per Annexure-II. The List of Help Line Centers, Distribution of ranks HLCs wise i.e., Annexure –I & II will be placed on website on 01-06-2018.
2. PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo-Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) should attend the Certificate Verification only at Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada, as per the dates given in the Schedule.
3. The candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government of AP.
4. For the details of the colleges i.e intake, tuition fee and other information visit https://apeamcet.nic.in
AP EAMCET 2018 Counselling Fees
OC/ BC Category
SC/ ST Category
AP EAMCET 2018 Counselling Procedure
Candidates should check the complete details about AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure:
REGISTRATION (AT HELP LINE CENTRE):
Candidates should report at any one of the Help Line Centers according to the schedule. Candidates have to handover the rank card to the officer. After that, candidates have to submit receipts of registration cum counselling fee. Candidates have to sign in the registration form to collect registration-cum-verification-form.
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION (AT HELP LINE CENTRE):
After registration, candidates will have to give their all certificate & registration-cum-verification-form to the verification officer. Candidates have to verify the details printed on receipt of certificates & affix the signature & collect the same from the chief verification officer. After document verification, candidates have to collect the manual option form, college code & course code sheet & leave the hall. Based on codes, candidates have to fill colleges/courses option in the manual option form. After the payment of the counselling fees, candidates will have to report to the HLC which they must have entered at the time of filling AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 for document verification. Candidates need to make sure that they carry both original and photocopies of the documents required.
POINTS TO REMEMBER WHILE DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
Qualified candidates will have to report at the selected HCL for document verification.
Candidates will be called for document verification according to the rank they secured in AP EAMCET 2018
A slip or a receipt will be handed over to the candidates after the documents are verified successfully. Candidates are advised to check all the information provided in the slip or receipt for the discrepancy.
Documents Needed for Verification
Mentioned below are the documents that candidates need to carry at the time of verification.
Payment Receipt of Counselling Fees
Class 10 and 12 Mark Sheet
Disability Certificate (if applicable)
Category Certificate (if applicable)
Income Certificate (issued after January 1, 2018)
After completion of the document verification process, candidates have to fill choices of courses/colleges as per their preferences. This process will be organized through online mode.
- Visit the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on “Candidate Registration” link.
- Fill your “Registration Number”, “Hall Ticket Number”, “Rank” & “Date of Birth”.
- Now, click on “Generate Password”.
- Fill a password of 8 characters length with at least one numeric.
- After that, fill your “Login ID Number”, “Hall Ticket”, “Password” & “Date of Birth” in candidate’s login.
- Read all the instructions & click on “Check Box & Option Entry”.
- Fill your options.
- Don’t forget to lock filled choices.
- Save the options & take a print copy of it for further use.
HOW TO RECOVER A PASSWORD IF A CANDIDATE FORGOT IT?
Click on the given link (Link will be updated here soon)
Enter the registration number, hall ticket number, rank and date of birth
Click on the check box to get the new password through an SMS on the registered mobile number
Click on the "Get new password" button
within 30 minutes new password will be received
Note: Candidates also can approach the help line centres with their details to get their password.
MODIFICATION AND LOCKING OF CHOICE
Candidates can modify the selected choices, till the last date before locking it. As soon as the modification is done, the candidate can save the changes and log out.
ALLOTMENT OF SEATS:
After filling choices, the seat will be allotted to the candidates. The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of options exercised, merit, category, local area, gender, etc. Candidates have to download their allotment order through a candidate’s login.
After allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted center for complete admission formalities. Candidates have to report through Self-reporting system & report at the allotted college also. These two stages are compulsory & mere reporting through self-reporting or reporting at the college is alone not sufficient to get a seat. If candidates fail to report through self-reporting and reporting at the allotted college in a given time, candidate’s seat will be canceled & candidates will have no claim for further allotment of seats.
Documents Required For Admission In College
Candidates are required to bring the original required documents with 2 sets of photocopies at the time of certificate verification & admission. Here we have listed the required documents:
- AP EAMCET Rank Card 2018
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018
- Intermediate or Equivalent exam mark sheet and passing certificate
- 10th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- Study/Bonafide Certificate from III to X Class and Intermediate (10+2)
- Transfer Certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate (if belong to any reserved category)
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports Certificates (if applicable)
- Aadhaar card
- Residence certificate of either of parents
- Receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification.