AP EAMCET 2019 Notification: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2019 Notification, Exam Dates, online application form to be available at sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates can check AP EAMCET 2019 Important Dates For Paying Fees, Weightage, Courses Offering, Eligibility Criteria at official website. Download the AP EAMCET 2019 Official Notification PDF below.
A Common Entrance Test, designated as Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test – 2019 (AP EAMCET-2019) of Andhra Pradesh will be conducted through computer based test by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada. Kakinada for entry into the first year of the following professional courses offered for the academic year 2019- 2020 in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Install Our Android App To Get All JNTU Notifications About Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone
AP EAMCET Notification,Exam Dates,Hall Ticket,Answer Keys,Question Papers 2019
AP EAMCET Notification,Exam Dates,Hall Ticket,Answer Keys 2019
|Conducted By||Government Of A.P & JNTUK|
Following Ap Eamcet Notification,Hall Tickets Has Been Released :
- AP EAMCET Notification,Exam Dates,Hall Ticket,Results 2019
ఏపీ ఎంసెట్ నోటిఫికేషన్ 20న: ఏపీ ఎంసెట్-2019 పూర్తి షెడ్యూల్ను కన్వీనర్ ప్రొఫెసర్ సీహెచ్ఎస్.సాయిబాబు విడుదల చేశారు. నోటిఫికేషన్ను ఫిబ్రవరి 20న విడుదల చేయనున్నారు
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The Entrance test is of 3 hour duration and the question paper consists of total 160 questions comprising of 80 questions in Mathematics, 40 questions in Physics and 40 questions in Chemistry.
a) Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.). B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology)
b) B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc.
c) B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for AP EAMCET-2019 shall submit their application through online mode only. The detailed information regarding eligibility, age, syllabi, instructions and procedure for online application are available in the website www.sche.ap.gov.in.
AP EAMCET Notification,Exam Dates,Hall Ticket,Results 2019 Dates:
Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Engineering)
Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Agriculture)
20.04.2019, 21.04.2019, 22.04.2019 & 23.04.2019
23.04.2019 & 24.04.2019
|Commencement of Online Application Submission||26th February 2019|
Last date for Submissions Application form without late fee
|27th March 2019|
|Correction of Online Application
||1st week of April 2019|
|Release of Hall Tickets||16th April 2019|
|Results Release Date||01th May 2019|
|AP EAMCET||Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in|
- Notification of AP EAMCET – 2019: 20-02-2019
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application form: 26-02-2019
- Last date for submission of online applications: 27-03-2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/- 04-04-2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000/- 09-04-2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 5,000/- 14-04-2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 10,000/- 19-04-2019
- Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet: 16-04-2019
- Declaration of Preliminary Key (Engineering):
- Declaration of Preliminary Key (Agriculture):
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key:
- Declaration of Results: 05.05.2019
AP Eamcet 2019 weightage: Criteria for Ranking: As per G.O.Ms.No 73 of Higher Education(EC.2) Department, dated 28-07-2011, the candidates who have secured qualifying marks in AP EAMCET-2019 and candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe, for whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned ranking in the order of merit on the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the marks secured in AP EAMCET-2019 and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination.
- Engineering (E): Rs 500
- Agriculture (A): Rs 500
- Both Streams (E & A): Rs 1000
- AP EAMCET 2019 Online Application will Be Available in Online Mode, So you should Pay through online with the help of AP Online / TS Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva, Credit or Debit card details.
- After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate has to contact the office of CONVENER, AP EAMCET-2019 or any nearest REGIONAL CENTRE with the documentary proof. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY.
AP EAMCET 2019 Online Application Form How to submit Application Form:
AP EAMCET 2019 application should be submitted through ONLINE mode only.
The Candidates who wish to apply for AP EAMCET-2019 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
Andhra Pradesh AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria & Courses Offering:
AP Eamcet 2019 is Organizing by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological university, Kakinada (JNTUK) for entry into the first year of the following Under Graduate Professional courses offered for the academic year 2019-2020 in the University & Private unaided and affiliated Professional colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
AP EAMCET 2019 Courses offering:
- B.E., B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Bio-Tech.) / B.Tech. (Diary Technology)/ B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering)/ B. Pharmacy / B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FST)) / B.Sc. (Commercial Agri. & Business Mgt. (CA & BM)).
- B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc.
- MBBS / BDS
- BAMS / BHMS / BNYS
- . Pharm-D.
Before Applying to AP EAMCET 2019 Should Check Eligibility whether Fulfill the Criteria or not:
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for AP EAMCET 2019:
A) Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
B) Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local / non – local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
C) For Engineering, Bio- Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Ag. Engineering) and for 50% seats in B. Pharmacy, B.Tech (Food Science and Technology (FST) /B.Sc (Commercial Agri & Business Mgt. (CA & BM)) Courses:
(i) Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology as optionals or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh along with bridge course or courses conducted by it for candidates enrolled during 2000-2002 and subsequent batches, or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh, provided that candidates who have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals along with the bridge course examination in Mathematics conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh shall also be eligible for the BioTechnology course.
Candidates should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana / A.P.
(ii) Candidate should obtain at least 45% of marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern.
(iii) In the case of Engineering and Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age, as on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
(iv) In the case of B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FST) and B.Sc. (CA & BM), Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions.
Download Official AP Eamcet Notification,Hall Tickets From The Below Links :
- AP EAMCET Notification,Exam Dates,Hall Ticket 2019 Has Been Released.Candiadates How Are Seeking For AP EAMCET Can Download Here From Below Links.
[Updated On - Date :10-02-2019 ; Time : 10: 45 A.M]
Download AP EAMCET 2019 Official Notification – Available on 20th February, 2019
Download AP Eamcet Hall Tickets 2019 - Avaliable Now on 16th April
Procedure to download AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- To download the hall ticket/admit card of AP EAMCET candidates will have to follow the procedure which is mentioned below.
- Candidates will have to click on the link which will be made available once the hall ticket is available to download.
- The next step is to enter the required details like payment reference ID, registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth.
- Candidates are advised to check the details mentioned in the hall ticket once it is displayed on the screen
- Candidates have to download the AP EAMCET 2019 hall ticket and take a print out which has to be taken to the examination centre.
- In case any information reflected on the hall ticket is incorrect, candidates will have to coordinate with the officials to get it rectified before the commencement of the exam.
- Details mentioned in AP EAMCET Hall Ticket/admit card 2019
- The following details will be mentioned in the hall ticket of AP EAMCET 2019:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the mother and father
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Local Status
- Registration number
- Roll number of
- Candidate's Photograph and signature
- Date, time & venue of AP EAMCET 2019 examination
Key points related to AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket:
- Candidates must note that the hall ticket is an important document without which no candidate will be allowed to appear for the state level entrance examination.
- Candidates must ensure that all the details mentioned in the hall ticket of AP EAMCET are correctly mentioned. In case of errors, it is the responsibility of the candidate to get it rectified before the commencement of the exam.
- Along with the hall ticket, candidates will be required to carry AP EAMCET 2019 application form with duly affixed recent coloured photograph attested by Principal of College or Gazetted Officer (GO) and caste certificate (applicable to SC/ ST applicants).
- Candidates must carefully check the name and address of the exam centre mentioned in the hall ticket of AP EAMCET 2019 to avoid any stress in the last hour.
Exam Day Guidelines for AP EAMCET 2019:
- Please ensure that the details printed in the Hall Ticket viz. Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category and Stream are correct. In case of any discrepancy, get it to the notice of APEAMCET help line center through phone or mail(Preferable) immediately for necessary action.
- Hall ticket shall be shown at the Entrance of the Test Centre and also in the Examination Hall, failing which the candidates will not be allowed to write the test.
- Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination only after their credentials are verified by the centre officials.
- The candidate shall carry into the Examination hall (i) Black/Blue Ball Point Pen (ii) Hall Ticket and (iii) Filled in Online Application form along with attested copy of Caste certificate (in case of SC/STcategory only)
- Candidate will be permitted into the Examination Hall from 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM for FN Session and 01:30 PM to 02:30 PM for AN Session for capturing biometric information.
- Candidate will not be permitted into the Examination Hall once the test commences (i.e.10:00 AM for FN Session and 02:30 PM for AN Session) and will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till the END of the Examination (i.e.01:00 PM for FN Session and 05:30 PM for AN Session). Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall even if they are late by one minute.
- Follow the instructions announced by the invigilator carefully. After loginin, go through the instructions displayed on the screen carefully and follow the list of symbols for answering online examination.No clarifications or doubts related to the questions of the examination paper will be entertained during the examination.
- If you face any hardware or software problems with the computer system provided, please inform the same to the Invigilators for rectifying the problem immediately. In case the problem is not rectified within reasonable time, you will be provided with another system. The time lost for changing the system will be compensated.
- The checkin procedure inside the Examination hall includes capturing of biometric information (your photo and left hand thumb impression). This is a security feature which will allow APEAMCET2018 authorities to verify your identity and also to check impersonation. Therefore, you are advised not to apply any external matters like Mehandi, Ink etc. on their Hands/Foot.
- Carrying of Calculators, Mathematical/ Log Tables, Pagers, Cell Phones, Watches (all types), Large Spectacles, any other Electronic Gadgets and loose sheets of paper into the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- Candidate is permitted to write the Examination only once, though he/she has submitted multiple applications. The performance in the first appearance is only be considered, but for otherwise.
- Adoption of any kind of unfair means and any act of impersonation during the time of test will render the applicant liable for invalidation of his/her performance in the Examination. Further he/she will forfeit the claim of appearing for the test and will make him/her liable for criminal action.
- Complete the Filled in Online Application Form by affixing photograph duly attested by a Gazetted officer / Principal of the college where you have studied should be handed over to Invigilator after signing in the presence of Invigilator. Otherwise the candidate’s result will be withheld.
- There may not be a guaranteed security facility for safekeeping of your valuable devices or personal belongings outside the examination hall.
- Issue of Hall Ticket and appearance at the test does not automatically entitle the candidate for admission in to a College.
- No traveling expenses will be paid for the journey to take up the test.
- Blank papers will be provided for rough work in the examination hall. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination center without handing over the rough sheet to the invigilator concerned after the end of the examination.
- Contact the center chief Superintendent / Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance during the course of examination if required.
- Hall Ticket must be preserved till the time of admission into the college.
AP EAMCET 2019 Answer Keys, Rank Card:
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2019 Answer Keys Will be Available After Completion of Exam. Score and EAMCET Rank is important to get the seat in EAMCET Counselling 2019. So, Stay Tuned here for the AP EAMCET 2019 To Get Answers Keys.
Check AP EAMCET 2019 Key Solutions/ OMR Answer Sheets:
The board has taken decision to display answer key of AP EAMCET 2019 officially. The candidates who are eager to verify their answers and calculate the score can log in to the official website. They have to get the answers code wise. In the website two segments of AP EAMCET 2019 Engineering and Medical have been displayed. The official URL of the site is sche.ap.gov.in.
All those candidates who have appeared in the AP EAMCET 2019 respective course paper. Meanwhile, if you are eager to check the answer sheets, you can check the unofficial solution sheets that will be prepared and issued by the some of the top EMACET coaching centers of the Andhra Pradesh. But, it is better for you to check the official AP EAMCET Answer Keys 2019 that will be issued by the conducting body soon in the official portal and analyse your performance in the exam. Soon, we will update the information here as soon as the availability of the AP EAMCET Answer Sheets for the year 2019. So, please be patient till then.
Qualifying Marks For Ap Eamcet 2019: Pass Marks The qualifying percentage of marks for the AP EAMCET-2019 is 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories (vide G.O.Ms. No. 179, LEN&TE, dated 16.06.1986). As per 25%, AP EAMCET Pass mark is 40 out of 160.
Download AP Eamcet Answers Keys From Below Links:
Ap Eamcet Key On 20-04-2019 Download Here
Ap Eamcet Key On 21-04-2019 Download Here
Ap Eamcet Key On 22-04-2019 Download Here
Ap Eamcet Key On 23-04-2019 Download Here
Ap Eamcet Key On 24-04-2019 Download Here
AP Eamcet 2019 Response Sheets -Avaliable Now
Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key – 26.04.2019 (5.00 PM)
To Download Time Tables, Visit : JNTUK Results & Updates
To Check Previous Results, Visit : JNTU World
Don't Forget to Share This Collection Of AP EAMCET Notification,Exam Dates,Hall Ticket,Answer Key,Question Papers 2019, Further date will be intimated soon. Among All Your Friends, Colleagues & Also On All Of Your Social Media Pages So That Most Of Your Friends Can Get AP EAMCET Notification,Exam Dates,Hall Ticket,Answer Key,Question Paers 2019, Further date will be intimated soon.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites : In JNTU
Android APP : InJntu
Install Our Android App To Get All JNTU Notifications About Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone