AP EAPCET 2022 Admissions/Web Counselling Notification [BiPC Stream]
AP EAPCET 2021 Web Counselling Notification [Bi.P.C Stream] : The Qualified and eligible candidates APEAPCET-2022 (Bi.P.C stream) desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B.Tech(Bio-Technology, Food Technology & Pharmaceutical Engg.)/B.Pharmacy/Pharm-D Courses are informed that the web counseling process comprising payment of processing fee cum registration, online certificate verification and option entry will be conducted from 10-12-2022 to 16-12-2022. The candidates are instructed to follow guidelines/Instructions to candidates or user manual to proceed for web counseling process.
The qualified and eligible candidates of APEAPCET-2022(Bi.P.C. Stream) are informed to participate in web counseling for the seats available in (i) University & Private Engineering Colleges and (ii) University & Private Pharmacy colleges under Convenor quota in the State of Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2022-23.
The web counseling schedule is given below.
WEB COUSNELLING SCHEDULE OF FIRST PHASE
|Online Payment of Processing Fee cum Registration and
online certificate verification.
|10.12.2022 to 12.12.2022
|Online Verification of uploaded Certificates at notified Help Line centers
|12.12.2022 to 15.12.2022
|Exercising the Web-Options by the registered and eligible Candidates
|13.12.2022 to 16.12.2022
|Change of Options for the candidates
|Allotment of Seats
|Self-Reporting& Reporting at college
|20.12.2022 to 23.12.2022
Certificates required for Web Counselling : The candidates are requested to keep the following certificates before proceeding for Online Web Counselling.
All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
1) APEAPCET-2022 Rank card.
2) APEAPCET-2022 Hall Ticket.
3) Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
4) Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
5) Transfer Certificate ( T.C)
6) Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
7) EWS certificate valid for the year 2022-23 from MeeSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category
8) Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Inter or its equivalent in respect of Private candidates.
9) Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
10) Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
11) Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2019 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
12) Local status certificate (if applicable) i.e., a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June-2014 to on/before 01-June-2022 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh
Our Telegram Channels
Our Facebook Pages & Groups