The Andhra Pradesh ECET 2019 results will be soon declared by the Jawaharlal Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA). Diploma holders of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy and B.Sc. Graduates attended the exam to seeking entrance into the B.Tech and B.Pharm courses. AP ECET 2019 was conducted in online mode on 30 april, 2019 by JNTUA on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Exam Conducting authority said that the results will be out May 13,2019. However, we will keep an eye on the results and keep you posted. Once the AP ECET Results 2019 are out, students can check their results on sche.ap.gov.in.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
AP ECET 2019 Results & Rank Card,Merit list
|Organization Name||AP State Council of Higher Education.|
|Name of the Institute||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur.|
|Name of the Exam||Engineering Common Entrance Test.|
|Date of Exam||30 April 2019.|
|ECET Result Date||13th May 2019.(Released)|
Download Here: AP ECET Question Paper & Answer Key 2019
Also Check: AP ECET Response Sheet 2019
AP ECET 2019 Exam Key
- AP ECET 2019 Key is the answer sheet which helps the aspirants to cross-check their answers and get the estimated score. The Authority released the Andhra Pradesh ECET Key 2019 on its authorized website www.sche.ap.gov.in/ECET. Hence the Contestants who have given the exam and waiting for the results can check the AP ECET 2019 Final Answer Key to know the marks /score.
AP ECET Qualifying Marks
- In order to qualify in Andhra Pradesh ECET 2019 and get a rank, candidates must get 25% of the aggregate marks i.e, 50 marks out of 200. However, there is no qualifying marks criteria for SC/ST candidates. Students belonging to the community have to submit their caste declaration form at the time of verification or else the AP ECET 2019 Rank Card would be deemed as invalid.
Download AP ECET Results,Rank Card From Below Links:
AP ECET Results 2019 - Available
AP ECET Rank Card 2019 - Available
How to check AP ECET 2019 Results & Rank Card,Merit list Download Here
To check AP ECET result the candidates have to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on that link and open it in new window.
- Search the link for AP ECET-2019 Result.
- Enter the necessary details required for login.
- Submit the details by clicking on the submit button.
- Your result will appear in front of you.
- Check your result and keep the printout of it.
Procedure of AP ECET 2019 Counselling:
- Candidates who are looking for the Andhra Pradesh ECET Web Counselling need to carry the mentioned documents in the official notification.
- Search rank wise counselling dates & helpline centre.
- Attend the AP Engg Entrance Test Counselling at mentioned date & time.
- Certificates verification process in done by Officials.
- Pay the AP ECET Web Counselling Application fee and take fee receipt.
- The fee receipt is having the Registration number and password.
- By using these credentials, you have to enter into the Andhra Pradesh Engg Entrance Test Web Counselling.
- Check rank wise colleges list available in the web option list.
- Choose require colleges among the list and click on submit.
- Keep AP ECET fee receipt for future purposes.
- You will receive college allotment order by SMS at your registered phone number.
AP Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) Rank Predictor 2019
AP ECET 2019 Rank Predictor is a tool which the aspirants can predict their rank. Here we are providing Andhra Pradesh ECET Rank Predictor for both Engineering and Pharmacy streams. Therefore have a glance at the below table and predict your rank before the declaration of AP ECET Results 2019.
AP ECET RANK PREDICTOR ENGINEERING 2019
|Marks||Expected Rank Range|
|Less than 30||1,25,000|
|30 – 40||100000– 125000|
|41 – 61||85000 – 100000|
|61 – 70||84000- 60000|
|70 – 80||60000 – 40000|
|81 – 100||40000 – 25000|
|101 – 130||25000 – 12000|
|131 – 160||12000 – 5000|
AP ECET RANK PREDICTOR PHARMACY 2019
|Marks||Expected Rank Range|
|Less than 35.||1,00,000.|
|36 – 45.||80000– 90000.|
|46 – 60.||70000 – 800000.|
|61 – 75.||60000- 50000|
|76 – 90.||50000 – 40000|
|91 – 110.||40000 – 20000|
|111 – 125.||20000 – 10000|
|126 – 150.||10000 – 4000|
The following order of preference shall be observed in considering Diploma Holders for admission into various courses:
- For admission into Degree programme in Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering, first preference will be given to candidates who have obtained the Diploma in Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering respectively. Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in any branch of Engineering / Technology on the basis of their integrated merit ranking.
- For admission into Degree programme in Textile Technology, candidates who have obtained their Diploma in Textile Technology (Design & Manufacturing) and Textile Technology (Knitting) must necessarily have completed their Intermediate or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- For admission into Degree programme in Bio-Technology, first preference will be given to candidates who have obtained the Diploma in Bio-Technology. Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering in the ratio of 1:1 respectively.
- Diploma Holders of Special Diploma course in Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Diploma Holders in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering have to appear for ECET FDH Examination in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering only (EIE) for admission into Instrumentation Engineering (IE) / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (EIE) / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation Control Engineering courses.
- The qualified candidates from B.Sc. degree holders will be considered for admission only after exhausting all branches of Diploma holders.
ELIGIBILITY FOR LATERAL ENTRY ADMISSION INTO B.E./ B.TECH./ B.PHARMA. :
- Candidates should have appeared and qualified at the APECET-2019. May appearance at the Entrance Test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for entry into any course unless the candidate satisfies the requirement of eligibility and other criteria laid down in the rules of admission.
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15%of the seats shall be un-reserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- The lateral entry seats in case of Un-Aided Private Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority) are 20% over and above the sanctioned intake into the course. In case of University Colleges the lateral entry seats are 10% over and above the sanctioned intake into the course.
- While filling up the lateral entry seats based on the APECET-2019 ranks, B.Sc.(Mathematics) stream students will be considered for admission only after exhausting all the qualified diploma holders.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites : In JNTU
Android APP : InJntu
Install Our Android App To Get All Inter , Jntu and Job Notifications About Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone