AP ECET Result 2018
The Andhra Pradesh ECET 2018 results will be soon declared by the Jawaharlal Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA). Diploma holders of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy and B.Sc. Graduates attended the exam to seeking entrance into the B.Tech and B.Pharm courses. AP ECET 2018 was conducted in online mode on 03 May, 2018 by JNTUA on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Bhanumurthy, AP ECET 2018 Convenor, said that the results will be out May 12,2018. However, there have been reports indicating that there could be a delay in the announcement of results by a day or two. However, we will keep an eye on the results and keep you posted. Once the AP ECET Results 2018 are out, students can check their results on sche.ap.gov.in.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Out of the 35,024 candidates who applied for the exam, 33,637 members attended AP ECET 2018, registering a 96.03% attendance. Guntur topped the list with highest number of candidates attending the exam while Srikakulam had the least attendance with only 950 students.
|Organization Name||AP State Council of Higher Education.|
|Name of the Institute||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur.|
|Name of the Exam||Engineering Common Entrance Test.|
|Date of Exam||03 May 2018.|
|ECET Result Date||10th May 2018.|
Download Here: AP ECET Question Paper & Answer Key 2018
Also Check: AP ECET Response Sheet 2018
AP ECET 2018 Exam Key
AP ECET 2018 Key is the answer sheet which helps the aspirants to cross-check their answers and get the estimated score. The Authority released the Andhra Pradesh ECET Key 2018 on its authorized website www.sche.ap.gov.in/ECET. Hence the Contestants who have given the exam and waiting for the results can check the AP ECET 2018 Final Answer Key to know the marks /score.
AP ECET Qualifying Marks
In order to qualify in Andhra Pradesh ECET 2018 and get a rank, candidates must get 25% of the aggregate marks i.e, 50 marks out of 200. However, there is no qualifying marks criteria for SC/ST candidates. Students belonging to the community have to submit their caste declaration form at the time of verification or else the AP ECET 2018 Rank Card would be deemed as invalid.
How to check AP ECET Result 2018
To check AP ECET result the candidates have to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on that link and open it in new window.
- Search the link for AP ECET-2018 Result.
- Enter the necessary details required for login.
- Submit the details by clicking on the submit button.
- Your result will appear in front of you.
- Check your result and keep the printout of it.
Download Here : AP ECET Results 2018 - Available Now
Download Here : AP ECET Rank Card 2018 - Available Now
Procedure of AP ECET 2018 Counselling:
- Candidates who are looking for the Andhra Pradesh ECET Web Counselling need to carry the mentioned documents in the official notification.
- Search rank wise counselling dates & helpline centre.
- Attend the AP Engg Entrance Test Counselling at mentioned date & time.
- Certificates verification process in done by Officials.
- Pay the AP ECET Web Counselling Application fee and take fee receipt.
- The fee receipt is having the Registration number and password.
- By using these credentials, you have to enter into the Andhra Pradesh Engg Entrance Test Web Counselling.
- Check rank wise colleges list available in the web option list.
- Choose require colleges among the list and click on submit.
- Keep AP ECET fee receipt for future purposes.
- You will receive college allotment order by SMS at your registered phone number.
AP Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) Rank Predictor 2018
AP ECET 2018 Rank Predictor is a tool which the aspirants can predict their rank. Here we are providing Andhra Pradesh ECET Rank Predictor for both Engineering and Pharmacy streams. Therefore have a glance at the below table and predict your rank before the declaration of AP ECET Results 2018.
AP ECET RANK PREDICTOR ENGINEERING 2018
|Marks||Expected Rank Range|
|Less than 30||1,25,000|
|30 – 40||100000– 125000|
|41 – 61||85000 – 100000|
|61 – 70||84000- 60000|
|70 – 80||60000 – 40000|
|81 – 100||40000 – 25000|
|101 – 130||25000 – 12000|
|131 – 160||12000 – 5000|
AP ECET RANK PREDICTOR PHARMACY 2018
|Marks||Expected Rank Range|
|Less than 35.||1,00,000.|
|36 – 45.||80000– 90000.|
|46 – 60.||70000 – 800000.|
|61 – 75.||60000- 50000|
|76 – 90.||50000 – 40000|
|91 – 110.||40000 – 20000|
|111 – 125.||20000 – 10000|
|126 – 150.||10000 – 4000|
The following order of preference shall be observed in considering Diploma Holders for admission into various courses:
- For admission into Degree programme in Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering, first preference will be given to candidates who have obtained the Diploma in Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering respectively. Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in any branch of Engineering / Technology on the basis of their integrated merit ranking.
- For admission into Degree programme in Textile Technology, candidates who have obtained their Diploma in Textile Technology (Design & Manufacturing) and Textile Technology (Knitting) must necessarily have completed their Intermediate or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- For admission into Degree programme in Bio-Technology, first preference will be given to candidates who have obtained the Diploma in Bio-Technology. Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering in the ratio of 1:1 respectively.
- Diploma Holders of Special Diploma course in Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Diploma Holders in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering have to appear for ECET FDH Examination in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering only (EIE) for admission into Instrumentation Engineering (IE) / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (EIE) / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation Control Engineering courses.
- The qualified candidates from B.Sc. degree holders will be considered for admission only after exhausting all branches of Diploma holders.
ELIGIBILITY FOR LATERAL ENTRY ADMISSION INTO B.E./ B.TECH./ B.PHARMA. :
Candidates should have appeared and qualified at the APECET-2018. May appearance at the Entrance Test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for entry into any course unless the candidate satisfies the requirement of eligibility and other criteria laid down in the rules of admission.
Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15%of the seats shall be un-reserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
The lateral entry seats in case of Un-Aided Private Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority) are 20% over and above the sanctioned intake into the course. In case of University Colleges the lateral entry seats are 10% over and above the sanctioned intake into the course.
While filling up the lateral entry seats based on the APECET-2018 ranks, B.Sc.(Mathematics) stream students will be considered for admission only after exhausting all the qualified diploma holders.