AP ICET Result 2018
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE), will declare the AP ICET 2018 result on May 12. AP ICET result 2018 will be available online and candidates have to enter their registration number and date of birth to the check the same. APICET 2018 result will be announced in the form of ranks and scores. The rank card and scorecard will be released few days after the declaration of AP ICET result 2018. However, only those securing qualifying marks will be considered for the rank list.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
The minimum qualifying marks for General category is 25 per cent while there is no qualifying score for SC/ST candidates. As the AP ICET exam is conducted in two sessions, the scores of candidates are normalized to adjust the difficulty level of the question papers across shifts. The final answer key will also be released along with the declaration of AP ICET 2018 result.
|Name of the Organisation:||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.|
|Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test.|
|Course Name:||MBA and MCA.|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam.|
|Mode of Application:||Online.|
|Exam Date||02 May 2018.|
|Results||12th May 2018, Expected @ 12:00 PM.|
Download Here: AP ICET Normalization Procedure Pdf
AP ICET Cutoff 2018
The cutoff of AP ICET is the minimum qualifying marks to be scored by candidates to be eligible for counselling rounds in the various colleges. The cutoff will be released after the declaration of result by the respective colleges. AP ICET 2018 cutoff will be available in the form of opening and closing rank. AP ICET cutoff will depend on total number of candidates, availability of seats and difficulty level of the exam.
AP ICET Results Tie Breaker
If two/ more candidates got the same marks in the AP ICET 2018 Exam, the tie will happen. In this situation, the Board will follow the below procedure.
- At first, the Section A marks will be considered. The one who got the highest marks in Section A will be the winner.
- If in the case of Section A marks also same fo both candidates, then Section B will be considered.
- Still, tie persists, candidates age will be considered and the older ones have the highest Priority.
AP ICET Normalization 2018 – Official Normalization Process Pdf
Candidates can check the AP ICET Normalization Process before calculating the ICET Score. You can also download the Official ICET Normalization Process from the below link. Students are suggested to use this process to calculate your Andhra Pradesh ICET Score 2018.
Check Here: AP ICET Results 2018
Download Here: AP ICET Rank Card
AP ICET Result – Previous Year Statistics
|BC – A||6457||2943||9400|
|BC – B||196||153||349|
|BC – C||6354||2849||9203|
|BC – D||2163||898||3061|
|BC – E||14603||9581||24184|
- The number of candidates registered for 2016 ICET Exam: 78,755.
- The number of candidates qualified in ICET 2016: 63,768.
How to check Andhra Pradesh ICET 2018 Result?
- First of all, visit the Official website of Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test i.e., www.sche.ap.gov.in
- Search for the AP ICET Results 2018.
- Therefore, click on the “Results” Link.
- A new page with different options will display on the screen.
- Enter your APICET Admit Card Number.
- Enter your Date of Birth as per SSC.
- Now, Click on the Submit Button.
- Your AP Integrated Common Entrance Test 2018 Results will display on the Screen.
- Finally, Check your Result and take a print of your Result for the further reference.
What after declaration of AP ICET result?
Candidates qualifying AP ICET 2018 will be called to participate in counseling. AP ICET counselling is conducted to allot seats to candidates in the colleges and universities of Andhra Pradesh. Based on ranks in merit list, candidates will be called for counselling. The stages of counselling are given below.
Registration for verification of certificates.
Obtain manual option form and fill it
Access and fill in the online option form with the help of the manual form.
Allotment of seats
Payment of the fee, reporting at the college and participating in the pre-admission processes.
AP ICET Counselling 2018
AP conducted the Web Admission Counselling (WAC) every year. AP ICET 2018 counselling will be organized after the announcement of the result. The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank of the candidate. N the counselling session candidates have to select the institutions of their choice. Candidates those qualified in the entrance exam will be called for the counselling. It is necessary to attend counselling to get admission in the institutions.The counselling will be expected to be commenced in the month of June 2018.