AP Intermediate Revaluation / Recounting
The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) had released the supplementary Exam Date for 1st year and 2nd year students at www.bieap.gov.in. Some of the students who got lower marks than their expectations or not satisfied with their overall results, can apply for re-evaluation and improvement exam on these dates.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
- Name of the Board : Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh
- Name of Exam : Intermediate Public Examinations March 2018
- Courses: (MPC, BiPC, CEC, HEC, MEC etc)
- Exam Dates: 01st – 19th March, 2018
- Category : Revaluation / Recounting
- Date to Apply: 14th – 21st April, 2018
- Official Website : https://apbie.apcfss.in
Inter 2nd Year Revaluation 2018 Apply Now
The students write the exam well but they get the low marks in the exam result all applied the revaluation process. The state board authorities release the AP 12 Recounting Online Application 2018 on its web page. The aspirants who want to apply the application form all first check the details before applying the revaluation application. The state board authorities only release the online application form on its web page only. The online re-verification application form availability dates are in the month April/May 2018. To help the aspirants here we providing the link to fill the application. Here we also provide the few steps to fill & pay the application through BIE AP portal below.
- The candidates first visit the BIEAP web page
- In that site home page search for the re-verification of valued answer scripts & supply of a scanned copy of the answer sheet link.
- The link was found click on the link.
- Now the application form page is open
- In that page enter the Inter-Hall ticket number, DOB, 10th Hall Ticket number, mobile number, email id and names of the subjects the candidates want to apply the revaluation
- And also select the candidates Revaluation or Scanned copy cum re-verification of Answer sheet options
- Next, pay the application fee
- Then all details of the candidates are displayed on the page
- After check & submit the application form
- Finally, take the print out of the application for further preferences.
Click Here: To Apply For Revalutaion - Last Date 21/04/2018
Click Here: To Apply For Revcounting - Last Date 21/04/2018
How to Apply for AP Inter RV / RC 2018
Step 1: Visit BIEAP Revaluation & Re-Verification Form official website at https://apbie.apcfss.in
Step 2: Now click on “Online Student Services” link available on Menu.
Step 3: Next Click on “Re-verification of Valued Answer Scripts” or “Recounting of Marks” in left side of the page.
Step 4: Enter Your Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth & Email ID.
Step 5: Then click on “Get Data” Button below.
Step 6: Now your details and marks sheet with all subject names will be appeared below.
Step 7: Select subjects which you want to apply for RV / RC by clicking on Check Box available beside the subject name.
Step 8: Enter your Communication address and Pincode later click on “Submit and Pay” button after selecting subjects.
Step 9: You will be carried forward to Payment Gateway to pay RV / RC fee.
Step 10: Pay fee using your Debit Card / Credit Card or Internet banking or any other services available in the gateway.
Step 11: Again you will be carried backward to https://apbie.apcfss.in website.
Step 12: Finally Download Fee Paid Acknowledgement form.
Steps to Apply For AP Intermediate Revaluation/ Recounting 2018
Students wish to apply for revaluation/reverification have to visit the BIEAP official website, bieap.gov.in or https://apbie.apcfss.in/studentServices.do
On the homepage, one can find the option of revaluation/reverification. Click on 'Re-Verification of Valued Answer Scripts & Supply of Scanned Copy' in Students Services.
Enter Hall-Ticket Number, Date of Birth, email id, and other required details over there.
Apply for Scanned copy-cum-Re-Verification by paying the requisite application fee. Finally, submit the application form.
The candidates who wish to avail these facilities have to pay online, an amount of Rs 200 per paper for recounting and Rs 1000 per paper for scanned copy-cum-reverification of answer book, through Mee Seva or AP online centre.
The candidates can also apply through APFSS by logging on to the apbie.apcfss.in and select re-verification of valued answer scripts and supply of scanned copy in 'students services' on payment of required fee at these centres and submitting.
- Intermediate Hall ticket number
- Date of Birth
- SSC Hall ticket number
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
How to apply for improvement
- The candidates, who have passed in all the papers, can also apply for improvement on payment of Rs 120/- per paper in addition to the normal examination fee.
- The candidates will appear IPASE May 2018 with the same registration number of IPE March 2018.
- In case of improvement candidates (who passed in all subjects) the better of either earlier performance or new performance will be taken into consideration.