AP LAWCET/PGLCET Results 2018 - Download Here
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur will release the result of AP LAWCET 2018 on April 25, 2018. Candidates can download AP LAWCET 2018 result along with the rank card in online mode through their registered accounts. AP LAWCET Result 2018 is an important document for the candidates as it will mention the scores acquired by the candidates along with the qualifying status. It will also highlight candidate’s roll number, candidate’s father name and also a registration number allotted for the law entrance examination. After the declaration of the final answer key, law test takers will be made available with the result of AP LAWCET 2018. With the declaration of the result, candidates who meet the minimum qualification marks criteria, will be then shortlisted on the basis of merit list. Also, it should be noted that the facts and figures in this article of AP LAWCET are as per the official brochure released by the university for the academic year 2018-2019.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
AP LAWCET/PGLCET Results 2018 - Dates
AP LAWCET 2018 Examination Date
19th April, 2018
Preliminary Answer Key Release Date
22nd April, 2018
Announcement of Result
25th April, 2018
AP LAWCET/PGLCET Results 2018 - Result
AP LAWCET Results 3 Year 2018 - Click Here
AP PGLCET Results 5 Year 2018 - Click Here
- AP LAWCET 2018 Result will be disclosed in the month of June, 2018. The date is not specified yet.
- Result will be updated by the managing authority on to the official site via online mode.
- AP LAWCET 2018 Result will contain the score card by which the merit list will be prepared accordingly.
- The examination is schedule to be held in the 3rd week of April, 2018.
AP LAWCET/PGLCET Results 2018 - Ranking and Merit list
- Candidate selection and placement shall be made purely on the basis of marks secured by him / her in the Entrance Test.
- The scores will be calculated on the basis of marking scheme like 1 Mark will be awarded for every right answer and there will be no negative marking at all.
- Rank list will be published on the basis of the AP LAWCET 2018 Result both category -wise and subject-wise.
- If tie issue came into existence will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section – C.
- If there is still a tie, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section – B.
- If there is still a tie, it will then be resolved as per seniority in age.
AP LAWCET/PGLCET Results 2018 - Rank card
- Visit the official link for AP LAWCET 2018 a week after release of the AP LAWCET 2018 Result and download their rank cards.
- Candidates have to enter their AP LAWCET 2018 admit card/hall ticket no. and click on the ‘Submit’ button in the space provided.
- The candidate’s AP LAWCET 2018 Rank Card showing the section-wise scores will be appeared on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Print’ or ‘Download’ button to receive the AP LAWCET 2018 Rank card.
AP LAWCET/PGLCET Results 2018 - Important Points
- The AP LAWCET 2018 Result will determine the admissions for UG law admissions to 3years of LLB and 5yrs of integrated law programmes into the participating law colleges of Andhra Pradesh state for the academic year 2018-19.
- Result will get displayed on to the official site via in the month of June, 2018.
- According to the marks secured by the candidate in the test, the merit list will be prepared accordingly.
- In case of tie in all the circumstances the last step left is to consider the seniority in terms of age.
AP LAWCET/PGLCET Results 2018 - Answer Key
AP LAWCET answer key is releasing by the authority after a few days of the commencement of the examination. The authority publish the provisional answer key along with the question papers of particular set on 22nd April 2018. It also release the response sheet. Candidates can submit the objections in the answer key till 23rd April 2018.
AP LAWCET/PGLCET Results 2018 - Counselling
Candidates will be called for counselling session on the basis of candidate’s rank in the rank list. The counselling will be started in the month of June 2018. Candidates have to fill their choices of colleges for admission. According to the candidate’s filled choices, rank, availability of seats in colleges & seats will be allotted for admission.