AP Lawcet Results 2019: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur will release the result of AP LAWCET 2019 on May 20th, 2019. Candidates can download AP LAWCET 2019 result along with the rank card in online mode through their registered accounts. AP LAWCET Result 2019 is an important document for the candidates as it will mention the scores acquired by the candidates along with the qualifying status. It will also highlight candidate’s roll number, candidate’s father name and also a registration number allotted for the law entrance examination. After the declaration of the final answer key, law test takers will be made available with the result of AP LAWCET 2019. With the declaration of the result, candidates who meet the minimum qualification marks criteria, will be then shortlisted on the basis of merit list. Also, it should be noted that the facts and figures in this article of AP LAWCET are as per the official brochure released by the university for the academic year 2019-2020.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Also Check: Ap State General & Optional Holiday List 2019
AP LAWCET/PGLCET Results 2019 - Dates
AP LAWCET 2019 Examination Date
06th May, 2019
Preliminary Answer Key Release Date
07th May, 2019
Announcement of Result
20th May, 2019 (Released)
|Date Of Conselling||1st Week Of October,2019|
AP LAWCET/PGLCET Results 2019:
- AP LAWCET 2019 Result will be disclosed in the month of May,2019. The date is not specified yet.
- Result will be updated by the managing authority on to the official site via online mode.
- AP LAWCET 2019 Result will contain the score card by which the merit list will be prepared accordingly.
- The examination is schedule to be held in the 06th May, 2019.
AP LAWCET/PGLCET Results 2019 - Answer Key:
AP LAWCET answer key is releasing by the authority after a few days of the commencement of the examination. The authority publish the provisional answer key along with the question papers of particular set on 07th May, 2019. It also release the response sheet. Candidates can submit the objections in the answer key till 10th May,2019.
Also Check: AP Lawcet 2019 Question Papers,Answer Keys Here
AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2019:
- APSCHE had announced the eligibility criteria of AP LAWCET 2019 soon along with the issue of notification. Candidates can still refer to the eligibility criteria of AP LAWCET 2019, if found ineligible, his/her admission will be cancelled, even at the last stages. As per the AP LAWCET 2019 Eligibility criteria for three year law programme a candidate needs to have a graduation degree in (10+2+3) pattern from any recognized university with at least 45% of the aggregate marks or any other examination recognised as equivalent by the university concerned. If any candidate secures less than 45% marks in graduation, then he/she should have passed any additional graduate or postgraduate degree with 45% aggregate marks. For the candidates appearing in AP LAWCET 2019 to seek admission into five-year integrated law programme, having a qualifying degree of two-year Intermediate examination (10+2) pattern with 45% of the aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, AP is a must. There is no age bar to appear in AP LAWCET 2019.
AP LAWCET/PGLCET Results 2019 - Ranking and Merit list:
- Candidate selection and placement shall be made purely on the basis of marks secured by him / her in the Entrance Test.
- The scores will be calculated on the basis of marking scheme like 1 Mark will be awarded for every right answer and there will be no negative marking at all.
- Rank list will be published on the basis of the AP LAWCET 2019 Result both category -wise and subject-wise.
- If tie issue came into existence will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section – C.
- If there is still a tie, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section – B.
- If there is still a tie, it will then be resolved as per seniority in age.
Download AP LAWCET & PGLCET Reaslts,Rank Card ,Merit List From Below Links:
AP LAWCET/PGLCET Results 2019 - Result
AP LAWCET Results 2019 - Avaliable
AP PGLCET Results 2019 -Avaliable
How to Check AP LAWCET Results 2019, Rank Card,Score Card - Check Here:
The simple steps for checking the AP LAWCET 2019 Results are mentioned below:
- Visit to official website. (Link will be provided here)
- Click on the given link.
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Now, click on “View Your Result” link.
- Fill your “Registration Number” & “Date of Birth”.
- Now, click on “View Result” button.
- Check your result.
- Download it & take a print out copy for admission procedure.
AP LAWCET/PGLCET Results 2019 - Rank card:
- Visit the official link for AP LAWCET 2019 a week after release of the AP LAWCET 2019 Result and download their rank cards.
- Candidates have to enter their AP LAWCET 2019 admit card/hall ticket no. and click on the ‘Submit’ button in the space provided.
- The candidate’s AP LAWCET 2019 Rank Card showing the section-wise scores will be appeared on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Print’ or ‘Download’ button to receive the AP LAWCET 2019 Rank card.
AP LAWCET/PGLCET Results 2019 - Important Points:
- The AP LAWCET 2019 Result will determine the admissions for UG law admissions to 3years of LLB and 5yrs of integrated law programmes into the participating law colleges of Andhra Pradesh state for the academic year 2019-20.
- Result will get displayed on to the official site via in the month of May, 2019.
- According to the marks secured by the candidate in the test, the merit list will be prepared accordingly.
- In case of tie in all the circumstances the last step left is to consider the seniority in terms of age.
AP LAWCET/PGLCET Results 2019 - Counselling:
Candidates will be called for counselling session on the basis of candidate’s rank in the rank list. The counselling will be started in the month of October 2019. Candidates have to fill their choices of colleges for admission. According to the candidate’s filled choices, rank, availability of seats in colleges & seats will be allotted for admission.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites : In JNTU
Android APP : InJntu
Install Our Android App To Get All Inter , Jntu and Job Notifications About Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone