AP PECET 2018 Admit Card
Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) issued Andhra Pradesh State Physical Education Common Entrance Test /AP PECET 2018 Hall Tickets on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education APSCHE will issue AP PECET Hall Tickets 2018. AP PECET is an entrance test to admissions into two years B.P.Ed/D.P.Ed Entrance Exam. candidates who applied for the exam can appear in it. You can download AP PECET hall tickets from official website www.sche.ap.gov.in/pecet. To download AP PECET Hall Ticket you need to enter registration number. Download AP PECET Admit Card. Call letter will be available at www.sche.ap.gov.in
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
AP PECET Stands for Andhra Pradesh Physical Eduction Common Entrance Test. AP PECET is conducted only one time per year. Also, It is conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University for the academic year 2018-2019. The candidate seeking admission into B.P.Ed (2 Years) and U.G.P.Ed ( 2 Years) Courses can apply for the Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test (AP PECET). The Exam date of AP PECET given as 4th May 2018.
AP PECET 2018 Notification
16th March 2018
Online Application forms starts from
22nd March 2018
Last date for submission of Application form Without late fee
10th May 2018
Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-(+ (Registration fee Rs.850 for OC/BC, Rs.650/-for SC/ST).
17th May 2018
Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate
11th to 17th May 2018
Downloading of Hall-tickets
19th May 2018
Date of AP PECET - 2018 Examination
21st May 2018
Announcement of Results
One week after last day of test
Also Check: AP ECET Admit Card 2018
Also Check: AP ICET Admit Card 2018
AP PECET 2018 Exam Pattern:
1) AP PECET entrance exam is conducted two parts
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Skill Test in Game.
2) Physical efficiency test is of maximum of 400 marks.
3) There are four compulsory events in physical efficiency test.
4) Each event is of 100 marks.
5) For each of the events, marks shall be awarded, by using the conversion tables approved by the AP PECET Committee.
6) Skill test in game is of maximum of 100 marks.
7) Candidate has to select only one game.
How to Download AP PECET Hall Ticket 2018
- Search for the Hall Tickets on the Homepage of AP PECET web portal
- Click on the AP PECET Hall Tickets Link and a new web page will be opened
- In the AP PECET Hall Tickets Page, Enter your Reg. Number along with your date of birth in the required field.
- Download your AP PECET Hall Tickets and take the print for future reference
Last Date For The Fee Payment is 10th May 2018
Download Here: AP PECET Admit Card 2018 - Available Now
AP PECET Entrance Exam Pattern for U.G.D.P.Ed. (Two Years) and B.P.Ed.(Two years) courses
The Common Entrance Scheme for selection of candidates into U.G.D.P.Ed. (Two years) and B.P.Ed. (Two years) Courses Comprise of two parts, namely
- Skill Test in Game.
- Physical Efficiency Test
The two test will be conducted as follows:
Physical Efficiency Test:
- Maximum 400 Marks
- The marks are awarded for each of these events, by using the conversion tables approved by the AP PECET committee
|For Women Candidates||For Men Candidates|
|a) Compulsory events (No Option)||Compulsory events (No Option)|
|i. 100 meters run||100 Marks||i. 100 meters run||100 Marks|
|ii. Putting the shot (4 Kgs.)||100 Marks||ii. Putting the shot (6 Kgs.)||100 Marks|
|iii. 400 meters run||100 Marks||iii. 800 meters run||100 Marks|
|b) With the selection to choose any one of the following events||With the selection to choose any one of the following events|
|iv. Long Jump / High Jump||100 Marks||iv. Long Jump / High Jump||100 Marks|
The individuals have to choose either High Jump or Long Jump. The candidate has to mention choice in the application. Changing of the option at the time of Physical test or skill test is not allowed.
Skill Test in Game:
- Maximum Marks are 100
- The skill tested after conducted the following games shown below:
|3. Basket Ball|
|4. Foot Ball|
|5. Hand Ball|
|8. Ball Badminton|
|10. Shuttle Badminton|
Note: If any individual fails to choose any one of these games in the application then, the candidate not be permitted to appear the exam in the skill test, and she/he loses the chance to attend for 100 marks skill test. If any candidate selects more than one game, then also, the student will not be permitted to the skill test. So, the candidate needs to fill the application correctly by selecting only one game. The students are not permitted to change the option at the time of the test.
AP PECET 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
1) Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
2) Candidate should satisfy the status of local and non-local as per the requirement laid down in AP Educational Institutions Order 1974 Regulation of Admission.
3) For B.P.Ed: passed 3 year degree from any recognized university by AP government. Should have completed 19 years.
4) For U.G.D.P.Ed: passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized university by AP government. Should have completed 16 years.
AP PECET 2018 QUALIFYING MARKS:
The qualifying marks in the AP PECET shall be 30% of the aggregate marks obtained in the actual test items i.e. Physical Efficiency Test for 400 Marks and Skill Test in games for 100 Marks.
There shall be no minimum qualifying marks for the candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
DETAILS AVAILABLE ON AP PECET HALL TICKET
- Mother/ Father Name.
- AP ECET Exam Center Address.
- Date and Time of the APECET 2018 Exam.
- Reporting time
- General Instructions for the Examination.
- Candidate’s Photograph and Scanned Signature.
- Applicant’s Name.
- Registration Number
WHAT TO CARRY WITH AP PECET HALL TICKET?
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Driving License
- Or any other id issued by a state or central govt
- Any other id proof issued by a Gazetted Officer