AP PGECET Results 2017: Andhra Pradesh PGECET results and AP PGECET Rank Card 2017 to be declared on 22 May at sche.ap.gov.in, manabadi.com, schools9.com. Students can check their AP PGECET 2017 results, marks, rank card from official website or from our link provided below.
AP PGECET 2017
Andhra Pradesh Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET 2017) is a state level entrance test of Andhra Pradesh. It is held for providing admission to the aspirants seeking for M.Tech,M.Pharma (regular courses) in the field of Engineering, Technology and Pharmacy. It is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).GPAT and GATE qualify candidates are exempted to avail this test for admission as they can get admission on the basis of their rank.
AP PGECET Results 2017
The Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of A.P. State Council Higher Education (APSCHE). The AP PGECET Results 2017 likely to be announce on May 22nd. Large number of students are eagerly waiting for the AP PGECET Results 2017. As per the trusted information the AP PGECET Results 2017 are going to release in the month of may.
AP PGECET Rank Card 2017
All the candidates can be downloaded their rank card using the login. The log in is activated through the unique Hall ticket number. In case candidate has lost his / her hall ticket number, they must contact AP PGECET. The AP PGECET Rank Card 2017 gives the details of the result of the student. It is required to be submitted for counseling and successive admission to the M.Tech programs provide in the Universities & Institutes of Andhra Pradesh. The AP PGECET Rank Card 2017 is available only by download facility. Check the procedure & download the AP PGECET Rank Card 2017 below on this page.
Important Dates Related to AP PGECET 2017
|Name of Organization||Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam.|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test.|
|Level of Examination||State Level.|
|Exam Date||10th May to 12th May 2017.|
|Results Date||22nd May 2017.|
How to Check AP PGECET Results 2017
Students need to follow the below given steps to check the AP PGECET Results 2017:
- Go through the link Provided below
- The Home Page will be present on the screen.
- There you find the AP PGECET Result tab.
- Click on that tab.
- Find the PGECET 2017 Results Link.
- Enter the Hall Ticket number to get the results.
- The APPGECET Results 2017 will be available on the screen.
- Finally, download the Results and save it for future reference.
Details of AP PGECET Rank Card 2017
Details of the AP PGECET Rank Card 2017 are as follows:
- Father Name.
- AP PGECET 2017 Test Paper.
- AP PGECET 2017 Rank.
- The score in AP PGECET 2017.
- The percentage in AP PGECET 2017.
- Remarks: Qualified or Not Qualified.
How to Download AP PGECET Rank Card 2017
- Candidate must visit the official website, i.e., www.appgecet.org.
- Click on AP PGECET 2017 Rank Card.
- Now, enter AP PGECET 2017 Hall Ticket No.
- Then rank card will display on the screen.
- Take a print out of AP PGECET Rank Card 2017.
- The aspirant should remember to print the AP PGECET 2017 Rank Card on an A4 size paper.
- The candidate is advised to print a minimum of two copies for future use.
- AP PGECET 2017 Rank Card is an important document to be submitted during counseling.
AP PGECET 2017 RESULTS - CHECK HERE
Rank Card Will Be Released Today - Stay Tuned To INJNTU.COM
CHECK AP PGECET 2017 RANK CARD HERE - Server I - Server II - Release Today
VIEW AP PGECET 2017 RESPONSE SHEET HERE
AP PGECET 2017 Cut-off
To qualify the AP PGECET 2017, the candidates have to obtain the minimum 25% marks of the total marks. Those who will obtain the marks more than the AP PGECET cutoff marks will be eligible to take the admission in M.Tech course offered by the colleges of Andhra Pradesh. No minimum cut off is prescribed for SC/ST. The rank card will be available only for the qualified candidates.
AP PGECET 2017 Counselling
The candidates have to attend the AP PGECET 2017 Counselling for seat allotment and document verification from August 2017. To appear in the counselling, the candidates have to pay the counselling fee of Rs 600/- (Rs 300 for SC/ST/PH). After the payment of prescribed fees, serial number and password will be provided to the candidates through which candidates are able to mark the choices for colleges.
AP PGECET 2017 Seat Allotment
The AP PGECET 2017 Seat Allotment has been announced now after the first phase of counseling was completed. The Seat Allotment of AP PGECET 2017 will be announced after every round of counseling for AP PGECET 2017. The aspirant must check their AP PGECET Seat Allotment 2017 & report to the colleges after downloading their AP PGECET Seat Allotment letter. So, check the procedure for the AP PGECET 2017 Seat Allotment and other details which are given below.
- AP PGECET Seat Allotment 2017 is made in the order of inclination of options entered by candidates.
- Seat Allotment for AP PGECET 2017 is made in the rank order.
- It should be noted that the allotment made in the AP PGECET 2017 web counseling is final & can not change under any circumstances.
- The web options undertake by students are processed & the AP PGECET Seat Allotment 2017 is announced.
- The Seat Allotment of AP PGECET 2017 will be communicated to the candidates through an SMS and Email.
- Aspirant, who are not satisfied with their AP PGECET 2017 Results Seat Allotment, can go for second round of AP PGECET 2017 Counselling as a fresh candidate.
- Candidates wishing to withdraw from the process must submit an application form to the coordinator, helpline center along with receipt of certificates.