AP PGECET Results 2018
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will be announcing the AP PGECET 2018 result on May 17 in online mode. Candidates can check AP PGECET result 2018 by logging in using their registration number and date of birth. The secured scores and qualifying status of the candidates will be available in the AP PGECET 2018 result. All of the candidates will be required to gain positive qualifying status to move forward for the counselling session. Along with the AP PGECET result 2018, the rank card will also be available for download separately. AP PGECET examination for M.Tech admissions conducted on May 10 to 12, 2018 in online mode for all registered candidates. Read the full article to know more information about AP PGECET 2018 result.
Important Dates of AP PGECET Result 2018
|1||AP PGECET 2018 Exam||May 10 to 12, 2018|
|2||Release of Answer Key of AP PGECET 2018||May 14, 2018|
|3||Declaration of Result||May 17, 2018|
Particulars in AP PGECET Result 2018
The following information will be available in the released AP PGECET 2018 result:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Name of the examination paper of AP PGECET 2018
- AP PGECET rank along with the percentile and score secured by the candidate
- Qualifying status of the candidate
AP PGECET 2018 Results Date
The University will organize AP PGECET exam from 10th to 12th May 2018. It will be conducted through offline mode (pen paper mode). After a few weeks of the examination, the result will be declared by the university. Candidates can check on 17th May 2018 through online mode. AP PGECET 2018 Rank Card will also publish after a few days of result announcement. It will be released in the month of May 2018. On the basis of the rank, candidates will be called for the counselling round.
AP PGECET 2018 Rank Card
The rank card of AP PGECET 2018 will be published separately after the result is announced. The candidates will have to download and print out the rank card since it will be required during the counselling and seat allotment session. While preparing the rank card, the admission authorities will allot ranks to only those candidates who have passed the examination with the qualifying percentage marks. However, for SC/ST category candidates there will be no minimum qualifying marks.
Download Here: AP PGECET Results 2018
Download Here: AP PGECET Rank Card 2018
AP PGECET Cutoff
- The minimum marks required to be considered for the M.Tech admissions in Andhra Pradesh is the AP PGECET cutoff.
- This will be determined by Andhra University on the basis of factors like the number of applicants, seats available and difficulty levels of the paper.
- The data from the previous years can, however, be used by candidates to understand the ranks that may fetch them a good M.Tech seat in the college or university of their choice in the branch of their preference
- Candidates must note that the cutoff for AP PGECET will be separate for each discipline and category of students.
How to Check AP PGECET Results 2018
The simple steps for checking the AP PGECET 2018 Results are mentioned below:
- Visit to official website. (Link will be provided here)
- Click on the given link.
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Now, click on “View Your Result” link.
- Fill your “Registration Number” & “Date of Birth”.
- Select “Exam Paper for Entrance Test”.
- Now, click on “View Result” button.
- Check your result.
- Download it & take a print out copy for admission procedure.
AP PGECET 2018 Counselling
Qualified candidates will be able to participate in the counselling session of AP PGECET 2018. Counselling for GATE and AP PGECET qualified candidates will be conducted separately. During the counselling session, the candidates will have to register themselves and select their preferred choices of colleges and courses. Allotment of seats will be done according to the candidates’ merit and preference of seats. Availability of seats will be another considered factor during allotment. The candidates will also have to undergo document verification of original certificates.