AP Polycet 2018
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP Polycet 2018) is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. It is a state level entrance exam to screen the students for providing admission in the state. AP Polycet acts as a gateway for admission into various engineering and non-engineering Diploma courses. Through this exam, students can get admission in government aided and private unaided Polytechnic institutions.
Online application form filling process will be started from 19th March 2018. Last date to purchase the AP Polycet application forms through offline mode will be 13th April 2018. Candidates can start filling the offline application form from the purchasing date of application form. The AP Polycet admit card can be downloaded soon after the submission of application form from the website. AP Polycet 2018 exam will be conducted on 28th April 2018.
After one or two weeks of the commencement of exam, the result will be declared in the second week of May 2018. After one or two days of the declaration of result, the OMR answer sheet will be made available to the candidates. Candidates can check their estimated marks through the OMR answer sheet. Counselling procedure for admission will be started from the last week of May 2018. The counselling will be comprised of verification of documents or web based choice filling.
AP Polycet Exam Dates 2018
Here, we are providing the official exam schedule for the AP Polycet 2018:
|Starting of online application form
|14th March 2018
|Last date to avail the application form
|14th April 2018
|Admit card availability
|3rd week of April 2018
27th April 2018
Timings: 11 AM to 1 PM
|08th May 2018
|Counselling starts from
|Last week of June 2018
AP Polycet Application Form 2018
AP Polycet 2018 application form can be filled and submitted through online process. The application form will be available in the third week of March to the second week of April 2018. Candidates can visit/download the application form by visiting the official website of SBTET. After filling the application form completely, submit the fee via online and upload the images and submit the form online or approach to any of the nearest aponline/meeseva/
Candidates can visit/download the application form by visiting the official website of SBTET. After filling the application form completely, submit the fee via online and upload the images and submit the form online or approach to any of the nearest aponline/meeseva/Helpine centers. Handover the filled-in application form and application fee to the computer operator deputed at the nearest Aponline/Meeseva/Help Line center. Online application will be filled by the operator. After form submission, candidates can take the printout of hall ticket.
Click Here: To Download Application Form For AP POLYCET
Click Here: To Apply Online For AP POLYCET
Before filling the application form, students are advised to read the prospectus carefully:
- Students can fill the application form through online mode.
- Application form will be submitted only through online mode.
- AP Polycet 2018 application form will be available from 19th March 2018.
- Students are instructed to fill the application form before last date, i.e. 13th April 2018.
- Fill all the details as per the guidelines given in the prospectus.
- The application fee can be remitted through online/mee seva/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers (Polytechnics).
- The application fee is Rs. 330 for every candidate.
AP Polycet Exam Pattern 2018
Here we have provided the AP Polycet exam pattern 2018:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted in offline (pen paper) mode.
- Number of Questions: There will be 120 questions in exam.
- Type of Questions: The question will be of Multiple Choice Type questions.
- Subjects: Subjects asked in exam are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Duration: Total duration of exam will be 2 hours (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Negative Marking: Each question will carry equal marks. There is no negative marking.
|No. of Questions
AP Polycet Material
Polycet material is prepared by subject experts of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry for the benefit of candidates willing to attend the POLYCET-2018.
AP Polycet Telugu Medium
AP Polycet English Medium
AP Polycet Syllabus 2018
Before proceeding to the exam preparation everyone will search for a syllabus for the preparation of any particular exam. So, the syllabus is a parameter which plays an important role in scoring good marks. AP Polycet 2018 Syllabus will be prescribed by the State Board of technical education and Training. Moreover, candidates can study their qualifying exam (10th/SSC) class syllabus. The syllabus will be comprised of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects only. Go thoroughly for the syllabus and study each topic of every subject.
In this table candidates can check the topic-wise syllabus for all subjects which will be asked in AP Polycet 2018 entrance exam.
|Units and dimensions.
Work, Power, and Energy.
Elements of vectors.
Heat and Thermodynamics.
Kinematics and Friction.
Simple harmonic motion and acoustics.
Reflection of Light.
Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
Surface Areas & Volume.
Acids and Bases.
AP Polycet Exam Pattern 2018
AP Polycet written examination will be conducted through offline mode (pen & paper based). The exam will be of about 2 hours. Candidates have to be answered on an OMR answer sheet. The exam will be comprised of the subjects such as physics, chemistry and mathematics. Only one paper will be conducted for the examination. The question paper will be consisting of total 120 questions which are of multiple choice questions (MCQ). The 60 questions will be asked from mathematics and 60 questions will be asked from physics and chemistry.
How to Apply
- Go through the official website of exam conducting authority
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Pay the requsite application fee.
- Re-check your entries and submit your application form.
- Download your hall ticket.
- OR, get the hard copy of application and visit the nearest help centre and pay the application fee in cash.