AP Polycet Counselling 2018
AP Polycet 2018 Counselling is starting from 17th May 2018. It will be organized through online mode. Only document verification process will be conducted through offline mode. This counselling procedure will be managed by the Department of Technical Education, Andhra Pradesh. It is conducted for providing admission to various polytechnic courses in the field of engineering/non-engineering. Only qualified candidates can appear for counselling process.
Candidates, those qualify examination can appear in the web counselling process for admission into diploma courses. It will be conducted via online (Choice filling) & offline (document verification) mode. Counselling fee is Rs. 300 (for SC/ST category) & Rs. 600 (for OC/BC/Minority candidates). Candidates first have to verify their documents, then candidates have to fill choices of colleges & courses according to their preferences. The documents will be verified at the help line center via offline mode & choice filling will be done through online mode from the website.
AP Polycet 2018 Counselling process consists of document verification, choice filling, seat allotment & reporting at the college. Counselling will be organized in two rounds. The seat will be allotted to candidates on the basis of rank, filled choice, seat availability, etc. Candidates who get a seat after seat allotment process, they have to report at the allotted college within a given time period. Otherwise, the seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
Here, we are providing schedule for document verification process:
|17th May 2018||1-12000|
|18th May 2018||12001-25000|
|19th May 2018||25001-38000|
|20th May 2018||38001-52000|
|21st May 2018||52001-67000|
|22nd May 2018||67001-84000|
|23rd May 2018||84001-Last|
Here candidates can check schedule for exercising options:
|20th & 21st May 2018||1||30000|
|22nd & 23rd May 2018||30001||60000|
|24th & 25th May 2018||60001||Last|
|26th May 2018||Change of Options Rank 1 to Last|
|28th May 2018||Release of allotments on web|
AP Polytechnic Certificate Verification for PH/CAP/NCC/Sport/Minority/Anglo-India Categories
|17th May 2018||Anglo-Indian, PH & CAP||1-Last|
|18th May 2018||NCC||1-40,000|
|19th May 2018||Sports||1 – 30,000|
|20th May 2018||NCC||40,001 – Last Rank|
|21st May 2018||Sports||30,001 – 65,000|
|22nd May 2018||Sports||65,001 - Last Rank|
Download Here: AP POLYCET 2018 Counselling Detailed Notification
AP Polycet 2018 Counselling Procedure
AP Polycet Counselling 2018 process will be comprised of the given steps:
STEP 1: CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION:
Candidates have to verify their documents at Help Line Centers (HLC) in a given time as per the category. It is compulsory to verify the documents for further procedure. Candidates will be issued a receipt of certificates at Help-line Centres after verification.
STEP 2: EXERCISING OPTIONS:
After completion of the certificate verification process, candidates have to fill the options of courses & colleges as per their preferences. List of polytechnic colleges along with courses offered by them & course codes will be given to all candidates via online mode on the website. On the basis of course codes & polytechnic codes, candidates can list out polytechnic in order of preference. Candidates should prepare a priority number with a list of courses in the blank form, before they attempt to enter the options on the web. Candidates can exercise any number of options. After finalizing the options, candidates can take a print copy of the final option form for further process.
STEP 3: ALLOTMENT OF SEATS:
The authority will provide the seat to candidates on the basis of options exercised, merit rank & category. The seat allotment result will be published through online mode on the website on a given schedule date. Candidates have to download their allotment letter from the website. The allotment details will also send to the candidates registered mobile number.
STEP 4: REPORTING & FEE PAYMENT AT POLYTECHNIC:
Candidates, those get seat have to report via self-reporting system & report at the allotted college also with the downloaded allotment letter. Both stages are mandatory. Reporting through self-reporting system or reporting at the allotted college is alone not sufficient to get a seat. In case, candidates fail to report through both the stages in a given time period, then the allotment will be cancelled. Candidate will not claim for further allotment of seats.
AP Polycet Counselling Fee
- For OC/BC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs. 250/-.
Documents Required for Verification & Admission
Candidates have to carry the following documents for certificate verification & admission process with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies. The documents are given below:
- SSC or its equivalent Mark sheet (Original or Internet copy)
- Aadhaar Card (will be returned after verification)
- IV to X Study Certificate or Residence Certificate (If the candidates don’t have institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in AP for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Income Certificate (Issued on or after 1st January 2014) or white ration card (for claiming tuition fee reimbursement)
- Caste Certificate (Issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category)
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sport/Minority/Anglo-India Certificate (If applicable)
How to Exercise Web options
- Visit to the AP Polycet official website.
- Search for the APPolycet 2018 Web options Link.
- Now click on the Web Options Link to exercise the options.
- Enter the details like Polycet Hall Ticket Number in the space given there.
- And Click on the Submit.
- As soon as you click on Submit, you will direct to the Web Option Portal page.
- There, depending on their interest, they have a chance to chose the college as well branch.
- After entering the Colleges & Branches submit the Options Entry form.
- After few days, seat allocation will announce through SMS to the applicant’s registered Mobile number & Email Id.
- Download the seat allotment letter from your AP Polycet Registration account and go to the allotted college at a given time & submit it.
AP Polycet 2018 Seat Allotment
- Andhra Pradesh SBTET will allocate the Seats for Admissions in Diploma Course in Polytechnic Colleges to the participants according to the filled options, merit rank & category.
- The allotment will be published on the website through online mode.
- Candidates have to download their allotment order for admission process
- All Shortlisted applicants have to appear for the AP CEEP documents verification process before the Seat Allotment.
- Candidates can download allotment order by entering ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password & Date of Birth via candidate login.
Payment of fee at Polytechnic College
Candidates who accepted seat have to report at the allotted college with the downloaded AP POLYCET Allotment Order 2018. To confirm the seat allocated, candidates have to pay the required admission fee on the day itself.
Who can appear for AP Polycet 2nd Counselling 2018
- Secured seats but not willing to join.
- Not exercise the potions so far but completed AP POLYCET Certificate verification.
- Not secured seats so far but their Andhra Pradesh CEEP Certificate verification has completed.
- Secured a seat & reported and looking for the better option.
- Reported/ Not Reported but canceled AP Polycet Phase 1 Allotment Order
AP POLYCET 2nd Counselling Dates 2018
|AP Polycet Certificate Verification & 2nd Phase Web Options Entry||28th June & 29th June 2018||1 to Last|
|AP POLYCET 2018 Seat Allotment displayed on appolycet.nic.in||1st July 2018 06:00 PM||–|
AP POLYCET Counseling Centers List – Help Line Centers (HLCs) List
- MBTS Govt. Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur
- Govt. Polytechnic – Women, Gujjanagulla, Guntur
- Andhra Loyola Degree College, Vijayawada
- SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada
- YVS & BRM Polytechnic, Mukteswram, East Godavari Dist
- Nellore Govt. Polytechnic for Boys
- SMTB Seetha Polytechnic, Bhimavaram, W.G.Dist
- Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
- E.S.C. Govt. Polytechnic, Nandyal, Kurnool Dist
- Govt. Degree College for women, Guntur
- Sri G. Pulla Reddy Govt. Polytechnic, Kurnool
- D.A. Govt. Polytechnic, Ongole
- Vijayawada Government Polytechnic College
- Anantapur Government Polytechnic College
- Govt. Polytechnic – Women, Dargamitta, Nellore
- S.M.V.M. Polytechnic, Tanuku, W.G. Dist
- M.R.A.G.R. Govt. Polytechnic, Vizianagaram
- Vizag Govt. Institute of Chemical Technology
- Government Polytechnic, Visakhapatnam
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- Govt. Polytechnic – Women, Kakinada
- S.V. Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi
- G.M.R. Polytechnic, Bommuru, Rajahmundry
- Women Government Polytechnic, Kadapa