AP Polycet Results 2018
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP Polycet 2018) is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. It is a state level entrance exam to screen the students for providing admission in the state. AP Polycet acts as a gateway for admission into various engineering and non-engineering Diploma courses. The examination was held on 27th April 2018. Through this exam, students can get admission in government aided and private unaided Polytechnic institutions. Students can check here the complete details of AP Polycet 2018.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
AP Polycet Important Dates 2018
|Starting of online application form||15th March 2018|
|Last date to avail the application form||14th April 2018|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of April 2018|
|Exam date||27th April 2018|
|Result Declaration||8th May 2018|
|Counselling starts from||Last week of June 2018|
Also Check: AP POLYCET Answer Key 2018
AP CEEP Results 2018
All the Pupil verified the Answer key provided by the officials. After completion of Answer Key verification, all of them are anxiously waiting to check the Official Results of POLYCET 2018. Now, Applicants can check their Ranks at the official site or can download it in pdf format. The candidates can now check the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Results.
Students can also download the Rank Card at the official site. The AP POLYCET CEEP Result available in the pdf. We have provided it below. Students who qualified the Polycet Exam and got better rank will get Admission in best Polytechnic colleges. All the Andhra Pradesh Students who performed well in the Exam will seat in any of the colleges. Andhra Pradesh will conduct the Counselings to allow the Students their respective Colleges
AP Polycet 2018 Cut Off Marks:
The Cutoff marks required by different categories to qualify the written examination given below:
|SC/ST||Less than 30%|
|For all other categories||Equal to or more than 30%|
AP Polycet Admission
After the announcement of the result, the information related to the counselling will be provided in leading newspapers/website. AP Polycet 2018 counselling will be commenced in the month of June/July. At the time of counselling, students have to make the choices for college and course in which they want to get admission. The admission will be provided according to the student’s preference and rank obtained in entrance exam.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE COUNSELLING:
- SSC Mark sheet and Passing certificate
- HSC Mark sheet & Passing certificate
- AP Polycet 2018 Hall Ticket & Rank Card/Score Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
Download Here: To Download AP POLYCET Results 2018 - Available Soon
Download Here: To Download AP POLYCET Rank Card 2018 - Available Soon
How to check AP CEEP Results?
- First of all, Visit the official website www.polycetap.nic.in or the direct link attached below.
- Click on AP POLYCET Result 2018.
- Enter the necessary info such as Roll number and Date of Birth.
- Click on submit button.
- The CEEP Results will appear on the screen.
- Search for your name in the list.
- Finally, Take a printout of it for future reference.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of two or more candidates obtain the same score on the entrance test, the following rules will be considered to resolve the tie:
- The candidates who will obtain higher marks in Mathematics in the entrance test, followed by higher marks in Physics
- If the tie still exists, the Date of Birth of the candidates will be taken into consideration. The candidate elder in age will be ranked higher over a younger candidate
- In case the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who has secured the higher percentage of marks in the qualifying test will be considered to have obtained a better rank, to resolve the tie.
AP Polycet 2018 Admission Procedure:
- The admission schedule (Web Counseling) will be notified after declaration of POLYCET results.
- Candidates are advised to note that admissions into polytechnics for the academic year 2018-2019 shall be made on the basis of Web Counseling.
- Where in candidates can opt for any course at any polytechnic in the order of priority and the allotment shall be made for his/her best preferred choice based on his/her merit and other admission rules in vogue.
- Details of Web counseling and helpline centres will be available on our website http://sbtetap.gov.in after declaration of POLYCET RESULTS.