Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP Polycet 2019) is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. It is a state level entrance exam to screen the students for providing admission in the state. AP Polycet acts as a gateway for admission into various engineering and non-engineering Diploma courses. The examination was held on 30th April 2019. Through this exam, students can get admission in government aided and private unaided Polytechnic institutions. Students can check here the complete details of AP Polycet 2019.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
|Name of the Conducting Board||State Board of Technical Education and Training,Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam Name||AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) 2019|
|Exam date||30th April 2019|
|Result Declaration||9th May 2019|
|Category||Polycet Results 2019|
Also Check: AP POLYCET Answer Key 2018
AP CEEP Results 2019
- All the Pupil verified the Answer key provided by the officials. After completion of Answer Key verification, all of them are anxiously waiting to check the Official Results of POLYCET 2019. Now, Applicants can check their Ranks at the official site or can download it in pdf format. The candidates can now check the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Results.
- Students can also download the Rank Card at the official site. The AP POLYCET CEEP Result available in the pdf. We have provided it below. Students who qualified the Polycet Exam and got better rank will get Admission in best Polytechnic colleges. All the Andhra Pradesh Students who performed well in the Exam will seat in any of the colleges. Andhra Pradesh will conduct the Counselings to allow the Students their respective Colleges
AP Polycet Admission:
- After the announcement of the result, the information related to the counselling will be provided in leading newspapers/website. AP Polycet 2019 counselling will be commenced in the month of June/July. At the time of counselling, students have to make the choices for college and course in which they want to get admission. The admission will be provided according to the student’s preference and rank obtained in entrance exam.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE COUNSELLING:
- SSC Mark sheet and Passing certificate
- HSC Mark sheet & Passing certificate
- AP Polycet 2019 Hall Ticket & Rank Card/Score Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
Download AP Polycet Results 2019 From Below Links:
Download AP POLYCET Results 2018 - Available
Download AP POLYCET Rank Card 2018 - Available
How to check AP CEEP Results?
- First of all, Visit the official website www.polycetap.nic.in,sbtetap.gov.in/Screens/MainHome.aspx or the direct link attached below.
- Click on AP POLYCET Result 2019.
- Enter the necessary info such as Roll number and Date of Birth.
- Click on submit button.
- The CEEP Results will appear on the screen.
- Search for your name in the list.
- Finally, Take a printout of it for future reference.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of two or more candidates obtain the same score on the entrance test, the following rules will be considered to resolve the tie:
- The candidates who will obtain higher marks in Mathematics in the entrance test, followed by higher marks in Physics
- If the tie still exists, the Date of Birth of the candidates will be taken into consideration. The candidate elder in age will be ranked higher over a younger candidate
- In case the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who has secured the higher percentage of marks in the qualifying test will be considered to have obtained a better rank, to resolve the tie.
AP Polycet 2019 Admission Procedure:
- The admission schedule (Web Counseling) will be notified after declaration of POLYCET results.
- Candidates are advised to note that admissions into polytechnics for the academic year 2019-2020 shall be made on the basis of Web Counseling.
- Where in candidates can opt for any course at any polytechnic in the order of priority and the allotment shall be made for his/her best preferred choice based on his/her merit and other admission rules in vogue.
- Details of Web counseling and helpline centres will be available on our website http://sbtetap.gov.in after declaration of POLYCET RESULTS.
AP Polycet 2019 Web based Counselling Notification:
- The Qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2019 are informed that the admission into Polytechnics will be conducted based on Web based Counselling. The detailed procedure of Web based counselling and other instructions will be made available at https://appolycet.nic.in.
AP Polycet Counselling Certificates Required 2019:
Accordingly, the qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2019 are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies like Rank Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo(Original or Internet copy).
- Aadhar card.(will be returned after verification)
- IV to X Study Certificate or Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2016 or white ration Card for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates.
PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
- In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have disability of 40% and above will only be considered under PH category.
- CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are eligible under CAP Category. The decision of authorities of sainik welfare of A.P is final in this matter.
- Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of residence.
- NCC & Sports – Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP
Processing Fee: The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 400/– While OC/BC candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- towards Processing Fee.
- Tuition fee payable after allotment is Rs. 4,700 (for Government and aided Polytechnics) and Rs.25,000 per annum (in Private unaided Polytechnics and Second Shift Engineering Colleges).The reimbursement of Tuition fee in respect of all eligible candidates willbe as per the orders issued by Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
- However, The candidates who have been allotted a seat have to pay a non refundable fee of Rs.800/- towards A.P-SBTET recognition fee, Admissions fee, Syllabus Book, MIS fee & Tech Fest fee through online while downloading allotment order. The candidates have to pay difference of tuition fee in the allotted college.
Note: Original certificates need not be deposited in the college at the time of admission
Convener Office address:O/o The Commissioner of Technical Education, Flat.No:104, ANR towers, Jammichettu Street, Prasadampadu, Vijayawada-521108.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites : In JNTU
Android APP : InJntu
Install Our Android App To Get All JNTU Notifications About Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone