AP Postal Recruitment 2018 - MTS 94 Posts
A post office is a customer service facility forming part of a national postal system. Post offices offer mail-related services such as acceptance of letters and parcels; provision of post office boxes; and sale of postage stamps, packaging, and stationery. In addition, many post offices offer additional services: providing and accepting government forms (such as passport applications), processing government services and fees (such as road tax), and banking services (such as savings accounts and money orders). The chief administrator of a post office is called a postmaster. AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 details are given below.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Click Here To Apply
For Official Notification - Click Here
For Officaial Website - Click Here
Apply Online - Click Here
Andhra Pradesh Postal Department Released the AP Post Office Recruitment 2018 Notification. The AP Postal Jobs 2018 Notification is to fill up the 94 Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Candidates who are looking for the Postal Recruitment 2018 AP Can apply through indiapost.gov.in before the last date i.e 12th May 2018.
AP Postal Recruitment 2018 - Details
|Department Name||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Name of the Posts||Multi Tasking Staff Posts|
|No of Vacancies||94 posts|
|Category||Post office Recruitment|
|Closing date to apply||12th May 2018|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Postal Recruitment 2018 - Vacancy Details
AP Postal Recruitment 2018 - Educational Qualification
Candidate should pass Matriculation/ 10th or ITI Standard from recognized board or Institute.
AP Postal Recruitment 2018 - Application Fee
General/OBC – Rs.500/-
• SC/ST/PH – Rs.100/-
• All Category Female – Rs.100/-
• Fee can be paid through any e payment service Post Office
AP Postal Recruitment 2018 - Age Limit
The applicants must have minimum age 18 years and maximum age will be 25 years as on the last date of application submission. Upper age will be applicable as per the government norms by category wise.
AP Postal Recruitment 2018 - Pay scale
Selected candidates as MTS will get pay scale Rs. 18,000/- in the level 1 of pay matrix as per 7th CPC plus admissible allowance.
AP Postal Recruitment 2018 - Exam Pattern
AP Postal Recruitment 2018 - Selection Process
- Written Examination.
AP Postal Recruitment 2018 - Syllabus
- History of India.
- International issues.
- Economic problems in India.
- Geography of India.
- National news (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Scientific observations.
- Political Science.
- Famous Places in India.
- About India and it’s neighboring countries.
- World organizations.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Science and innovations.
- New inventions.
- National and international current affairs.
- Books And Author.
- Important Dates.
- Famous Places.
- National Dance.
- Music & Literature.
- Tribes, Artists.
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance
- Musical Instruments etc.,
- Similarities And Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning And Figural Classification.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Coding And Decoding.
- Syllogistic Reasoning Etc.,
- Number Systems.
- Fractions, Decimals, and Percentages.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount.
- Time & Distance.
- Time &Work.
- Active and Passive Voice
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Completion
- Para Completion
- Spelling Test
- Joining Sentences
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Algebraic Expressions
- Square & Square Root.
- Cube & Cube Root.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Lines and Angles.
- Plane figures.
- Area of Plane Figures.
- Surface Area and Volume.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum.
- The language of Mathematics.
- Community Mathematics.
- Common Vocabulary.
- Use of Idioms & Phrases and their meaning.
- Sentence Formation.
- Comprehension of passage. etc
AP Postal Recruitment 2018 - Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 12-04-2018.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-05-2018
- Last Date for Fee Payment:14-05-2018
- Last Date for Final Submission of Application: 18-05-2018
How to Apply for AP Postal Recruitment 2018
- Candidates need to have a valid email id & mobile number before applying.
- Next visit the official website i.e www.indiapost.gov.in/ appost.in.
- Select the post which you want to apply & Click Apply Online.
- Do the registration if your a new user.
- After that login with the details if already registered.
- Fill all the form carefully & submit form.
- Take print out of application form for future use.