AP SBTET Diploma Hall Tickets 2018
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Andhra Pradesh State Board Of Technical Education and Training (AP SBTET) has conducted Diploma examinations twice a semester in the year. This year also sbtet has going to conduct their diploma exams in the month of March/April 2018. Now, Students are looking for AP SBTET Hall tickets 2018 March/April online but SBTET was released SBTET AP Hall tickets March/April 2018. here we are providing Andhra Pradesh sbtet Diploma 2018 March/April full information. so students scroll down and Download sbtet Diploma Hall Tickets 2018
BTET Diploma Hall Tickets March/April 2018: Andhra Pradesh sbtet has going to conduct all diploma Semester exams in the month of March/April 2018. A Lakhs of candidates has Paid the fee for the Diploma examination this year aspiring are waiting for ap sbtet hall ticket March/April 2018. All the hopefuls attempting the AP SBTET 2018 examination can download and check their AP SBTET Diploma hall tickets / admit cards from the AP SBTET official website or Below Provided Links. All the students those who are eager to download the Andhra Pradesh AP SBTET hall ticket 2018 is ready for download.
ABOUT AP SBTET DIPLOMA HALL TICKET 2018:-
|Name of Board||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of Exam||Polytechnic Diploma|
|Name of Course||C16, C14, C09, & ER-19|
|Exam Date||28th March 2018|
|Admit Card||Available Now|
|Other Exam Date||April/ May 2018|
|Admit Card Date||Today|
|Location of Exam||Andhra Pradesh State|
AP SBTET Hall Ticket March/April 2018 Exams
The AP SBTET Hall Ticket (Admit card) plays an important role to attempt the examination. Candidates must carry the AP SBTET Hall ticket 2018 to attempt the examination. SBTET Candidates fail to show the hall ticket will not be allowed to attempt the examination. Hence all the aspirants must download and preserve the Hall Ticket to show in the examination hall. Here are the important instructions for the AP SBTET examination and hall ticket. Go through them and follow strictly. After downloading the AP SBTET Hall Tickets 2018 students can go through the hall ticket to check the printing mistakes. If any printing mistakes appear on the name, date of birth or other data students can approach the Your College HODS Or Principal. Hence candidates appearing for AP sbtet examination can clearly check all the details once after downloading.
AP SBTET Hall Tickets 2018 March/April – Information
- Name of the University / Organization/Board: State Board Of Technical Education And Training, Andhra Pradesh
- Category: Admit Card
- Name of the Exam: AP SBTET Diploma Examinations March/April 2018
- Exam Starts On 28th March 2018
- Hall Tickets: Declared Now
- Official Website: sbtetap.gov.in
AP SBTET IMPORTANT DATES/TIME TABLE 2018
|Paper Code||Name of Subject||Starting Date||Last Date|
|C-09||Diploma in Automobile Engineering||28 March 2018||16 April 2018|
|C14||Diploma in Automobile Engineering||28 March 2018||28 April 2018|
|C16||Diploma in Automobile Engineering||28 March 2018||28 April 2018|
|E R-91||Pharmacy||10 April 2018||6 April 2018|
AP SBTET Hall Tickets 2018 March/April Instructions :
- The candidate has to obtain the attestation of Hall ticket by concerned Head of Section before commencement of Examinations
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without proper hall ticket.
- The candidate shall arrive at the examination center at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- No printed/written material, in any form, shall be taken inside the exam hall, other than hall ticket.
- Every student shall cooperate while pockets are being checked or frisked.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall, after half an hour of the commencement of examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before one hour from the commencement of examination. After one hour, if any candidate wishes to leave or wants to attend any emergency needs, the candidate must return his / her answer script along with question paper to the Invigilator.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given on Answer Booklet or OMR Bar Code Sheet before starting answering.
- Candidates should not write any matter inside the Answer Booklet which may lead to the identification of the Candidate or institution. If he/she do so, he/she will be booked under malpractice. No color sketch pens are to be used unless specified question.
- Candidates should carry their own All required instruments.
- Candidates will not be allowed with Cell Phones, and palmtops or any other Electronic Gadgets, etc.
- Every student shall follow the regulations during examinations, failing which he/she will be booked under malpractice case.
- Candidates are advised to check all the pages in the ’32page Answer Booklet’ supplied to him/her.
- No additional sheet/s will be supplied under any circumstances.
Steps to Generate SBTET Diploma Hall Ticket 2018
- Type the Official Web Address of the Board which is, “sbtetap.gov.in”
- On the homepage of the site, locate the Navigation Tab and select the Examinations link.
- Reach the link that highlights the Admit Card.
- Follow it to reach the Candidate’s login page and enter your PIN Number.
- Press the submit button and generate a copy of your Entry Ticket and retain a copy of it for the future purpose.