AP SBTET Diploma Exams Notification 2018:
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to appear for C16, C14, C09 & ER-91 Diploma examination to be conducted by Board during March/April -2018.
Sub: – SBTET – Exams – Board Diploma Examinations in the schemes of C09, C14, C16, First &Second year ER-91 Pharmacy – Regular/ Supplementary for Backlog subjects – examinations March/April 2018 – Notification – Regarding.
AP SBTET Diploma (C16, C14, C09) Regular/Supply Exams Notification March/April 2018
With reference to the subject cited above, I furnish herewith copies of the detailed notification inviting applications from eligible candidates of C09, C14 and C16 Schemes & ER-91 Pharmacy to appear for the Regular/Supplementary examinations March/April 2018 i.e. commencing from 28-03-2018 for the courses as mentioned the in the notification.
Further, it is informed that the candidates willing to appear for the above examinations have to approach any AP Online Centre or Polytechnic where they are studying/studied, with recent passport size photo for registration and obtaining hall ticket. The student can also make the fee payment through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. For backlog candidates the APOnline centre/Polytechnics operator will collect the Examination fee and generate the hall ticket by uploading the photo and handover the printout of the hall ticket to the candidate. For this service, TSOnline centre/Polytechnics operator will collect Rs.15/- from the candidate per hall ticket for Normal and Late fee and Rs.25/- for Tatkal. The candidate can generate the hall ticket directly by making payment through payment gateway (i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking). The regular candidates can make the fee payment by any of the above methods but the hall ticket will not be generated until the candidate put up the required attendance to appear for the examination. The hall tickets for regular candidates will be generated only after verification of attendance. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination. (Note: Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure his eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable.)
I. REGULAR EXAMINATIONS.
- A/ AA/ AEI/C/ aVCCP/ EC/EEJ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/CHST/ MET/ TT/BM. C-16 IV Semester.
II. REGULAR AND SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS.
1. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GI HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ CHST/ MET/ TT/BM. C-16 1 Year.
2. AA/ AEI/C/ CMICCPI ECIEE1 GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/ CHST /BM. C-14 VI Semester.
3. PH —I &II Year (ER-91)
III. SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION FOR BACKLOG CANDIDATES.
1. A/ AN AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ CHST/ MET/ TT/BM. C-16 III Semester.
2. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CWCCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/CHICHOT/ CHPCI CHPP/ CHST/ MET/ TT/BM C-14 I , III & IV Semester.
3. A/AEVC/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/GT /IT/M/MNO/PET/PCT/ RAC/ BM C-14 V Semester.
4. CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP / MET/ TT. C-14 VII Semesters.
5. A/ AA/ AEI/C,/ CM/CCP /EC/EEJGT/ HMCT/IT/M/ PET/RAC/ MNG /BM/CI 1ST. CH/CHPC /CHPP/CHOT/METFIT C-09 1 Year,111/IV Semesters
6. A/ AN AEI/C/ CM/CCP /EC/EE/GT/ HMCT/IT/M/ PET/RAC/ MNG BM/CHST C09 VI Semester
7. CHICHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ MET/ TT. C-09 VII Semesters.
8. BM C-09 V Semesters.
Click Here: To Download AP SBTET Detailed Notifiction
The Principals of the concerned Polytechnics/institutions where Regular exams are being conducted are requested to ensure the completion of the syllabus in time i.e. on or before 10-03- 2018 for C16 first year, on or before 03-03-2018 for second year ER91, 31-03-2018 for I year ER1I, IV sem C-16, VI sem C-14 Scheme. A copy of the Notification is to be displayed in the notice board of the Institution for information of the candidates and wide publicity shall be given among the students by circulating a copy of the Notification and the memo in the reference cited into the class rooms.
Candidates who possess 75% of attendance only should be permitted to appear for the Regular Examination and if any candidate does not put in the required percentage of attendance that Candidate shall not be permitted to appear for the examination. However the Principals are empowered to condone the shortage of attendance upto 10% based on Medical Grounds only, on production of supporting material of such claim and after collecting the necessary amount of penalty from the candidates.(Condonation fee).
The detailed lists of candidates eligible for condonation and detained are to be uploaded to the fee payment portal by 06-03-2018 for IV and VI semesters by considering the presumptive attendance for the remaining period. The hall tickets for the condonation candidates will be generated after payment of condonation fee through the APOnline/payment gateway i.e. Debit card/Credit card/ Net banking before 10-03-2018.
Condonation fee payment facility is provided in the fee payment portal. Principals are requested not to take any DDS towards condonation fee. The principals are further requested to upload the detained candidates data in the Diploma student portal so as to restrict the generation of hall ticket for the candidates who are not eligible to appear for the examination due to lack of attendance. For the regular candidates the hall tickets will be generated after closing date of fee payment and verification of their eligibility.
The principals are requested to ensure that the Hall tickets will not be issued to the candidates who are detained for shortage of attendance even though they paid the examination fee. The URL for online examination fee payment is http://ousbtet.net/dofpportal The User ID and Passwords will be kept in the Poly login at HOS login. Transfer of examination centre for the students is not permitted after last working day under any circumstances.The receipt of this letter together with Notification may please be acknowledged.
a) The following candidates are eligible for Mar/Apr-2018 Diploma Examinations as Second mercy chance subject to condition on Cost. Permission.
1. Candidates admitted under C-09 Scheme during the academic year 2011-2012 in to 3 Year Diploma courses.
2. Candidates admitted under C-09 Scheme during the academic year 2010-2011 in to 3 1/2 Year Diploma courses.
3. Inter Vocational Course (IVC) candidates admitted under C-09 Scheme into 11 year (III Semester) Diploma Courses directly in the academic year 2013-2014 (Pin with ’12’) batch of 3 Year Diploma courses.
4. Candidates admitted under ER-91 Scheme during the academic Year 2013-2014(Pin with ’13’) into 2 year Diploma in Pharmacy.
b) The following candidates are not eligible for Mar/Apr -2018 Diploma Examinations.
1) Candidates admitted under C-09 Scheme during the academic year 2009-2010& 2010- 2011 in to 3 Year Diploma courses.
2) Inter Vocational Course (IVC) candidates admitted under C-09 Scheme into II year Diploma courses directly. in the academic year 2010-2011 (Pin with 09).2011-2012 (Pin with 10) and 2012-2013 (Pin with 11) year wise of 3 year Diploma Day— Time Courses and readmitted.
3) Candidates admitted under C-09 scheme during the academic year 2009-2010 in to 3 1/2 year SW Diploma including 13M.
4) Candidates admitted under C-05 Scheme subsequently readmitted in C-09 scheme (PIN with 05. 06, 07, 08, 09) batches of 3 year Day Time and PIN with 05, 06, 07. 08 batches of 3 1/2 Year Day Time for sandwich courses & BM.
5) Inter Vocational Course (IVC) candidates admitted under C-05 Scheme into II year Diploma courses directly, in the academic year 2009-2010 (pin with 08)and prior batches into 3 year Diploma Day— Time Courses.
6) Candidates admitted under ER-91 Scheme during the academic Year 2012-2013 (Pin with ’12’) and prior batches into 2 year Diploma in Pharmacy.
|Practical Examinations||Before Theory Examinations|
Commencement of theory examinations for C-09(All Backlogs), C-161 yr (Regular & Backlog), C16111 Sem(Backlog) , C-14 (I Yr,
Commencement of theory examinations for C14 VISem
(Regular&Backlog) , C -16 IV Sem(Regular)
1 St & 2nd year subjects of ER91 (Regular & Backlog)
|111||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee throu h Online||12-02-2018 (Monday)|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||28-02-2018(Wednesday)|
|V||Last date for payment.of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||03-03-2018 (Saturday)|
|VI||Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||05-03-2018 (Monday )|
|Vil||Last date for submission of S.M. TO. S.B.T.E.T||31-03-2018 (Saturday)|
|Vill||Submission of practical examination marks to the S.B.T.E.T||30-04-2018 (Monday)|
|Industrial Training fee (5t , 6t & 7th Semester) shall pay through AP Online/Payment atewa /net bankin|
|A)||Date of Commencement for payment of assessment fee through Online for the candidates of 5th, 6th& 7th Semesterlndustrial trainin||15-03-2018 (Thursday)|
|B)||Last date for payment of Industrial training assessment fee without enalt||31-03-201 8(Saturday)|
|C)||Last date for payment of Industrial training assessment fee with enalt||16-04-2018(Monday)|
Submission of Industrial training assessment marks to the
|(i) Fee for whole or part examination||450/-|
|(ii) Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course||IQs. 675/-|
|(iii) Additional Fee for pass certificate for those who are appearing for regular Final year/ Final semester examination||Rs. 600/-|
(iv) a) Late Fee (penalty)
b) Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee) — 3yr
Diploma Regular/ 2 Yr D. Pharmacy
|(v) Assessment fee for Industrial Training||Rs. 550/-|
|Condonation Fee (Up to 10%) i.e. From above 65% and below 75%||600/-|
Also Check: TS SBTET Notification March/April 2018
1. Issue of hall tickets to any candidate is subject to possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day.
2, Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket.
- Detailed time — table of examinations shall be communicated by Second week of March-2018.
- Examination fee must be paid by cash at AP Online/Polytechnics centre or through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
- The dates mentioned at serial no.VII, VIII & IX (D) are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can generate hall tickets through Polytechnic hlc's or AP()nline centres.
- A student who is not eligible to sit for examination either due to shortage of attendance or other reason, shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
- Examination fee payment detailed instructions are enclosed with this notification.
- The Polytechnics can add the eligible candidates details to NR through HOS login with button after thorough verification.
11.The urls for online fee payment module is https://apsbtet.net/dofpportal for the students studying in the Polytechnics pertaining to Andhra Pradesh.