AP SSC Hall Tickets 2018 - Download Here - Available Now
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
AP SSC admit cards or hall tickets is going to be uploaded by BSEAP.AP SSC Hall Ticket 2018 Download will tentatively be available from the month of February 2018. Candidates appearing for the SSC examination in the month of March 2018 can download their admit cards or hall tickets from the official website.
The Hall ticket or admit card is a vital and mandatory document for the students to appear the AP 10th public exam 2018.Candidates are requested to download the AP SSC Hall ticket 2018 as soon as it is made available on the website. Doing so would help the candidate to timely report any mistakes in the hall ticket to the officials.The AP SSC would be available only in the online mode .So candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website.
AP SSC Hall Ticket 2018 Details
|Board Name||Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam Name||AP SSC 10th class Examination 2018|
|Date of Exam||15 To 29 March2018|
|Category||Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2018|
|Release Date||February 2018|
|Result Date||May-June 2018|
AP SSC Hall Ticket 2018 Download
To download the AP SSC Hall Ticket 2018, please follow these steps:
- Go to the official website http://bse.ap.gov.in/
- Click on the link, ‘SSC EXAMS MARCH-2018 HALLTICKETS’.
- Click on the appropriate button (Regular, Private, OSSC and Vocational) and download your Hall-Ticket.
- Take a print out of the ticket.
- Andhra Pradesh SSC Hall Ticket 2018 is ready to carry with you for Examination Hall
Also Check: AP SSC Time Table 2018
- Staring Time of Exam: 9:30 AM
- Ending time of Exam: 12:15 PM
- Reading time of question paper: 15 Minutes
- Total Examination Time: 2 & 1/2 Hours duration
AP 10th Class Regular Exam Hall Tickets 2018 - Download Here
Download AP SSC Hall Tickets 2018 Here - Private Candidates - Available Now
Download OSSC Hall Tickets Here - Available Now
Download AP 10th Class Vocational Hall Tickets March 2018 Here - Available Now
What does the admit card contains?
A hall ticket or admit card contains the following information:
- Name of the candidate.
- Date of Birth.
- Father’s name.
- Center name.
- Subject’s name.
- Time schedule.
- Venue of the examination.
- Candidate’s roll number.
Also Check: TS SSC Admit Card Download
Instructions to AP 10th Class candidates
- Candidate should note the time table against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
- The candidate is advised to visit the center one or two days in advance to know the location of the center and transportation facilities available to reach the center on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
- Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Headmaster and the Chief Superintendent of the center, mistakes if any well in advance.
- The candidate should be present at the examination center by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
- A candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept., dated: 16051992.
- Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
- Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix a photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
- IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map, and Bit Paper.
- All candidates must appear for the exam at the center allotted only, otherwise, their performance will be canceled outright.