Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 Head Constable
Arunachal Pradesh is one of the 29 states of India and is the northeasternmost state of the country. Arunachal Pradesh borders the states of Assam and Nagaland to the south and shares international borders with Bhutan in the west, Myanmar in the east and is separated from China in the north by the disputed McMahon Line. Itanagar is the capital of the state. A major part of the state is claimed by the Republic of China, and the People's Republic of China referring to it as "South Tibet". The major part of the state which is claimed by China, was temporarily occupied by Chinese forces during the 1962 war. The Arunachal Pradesh Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Arunachal Pradesh in the Republic of India.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
For Official Website - Click Here
For Notification - Click Here
For Application Form - Click Here
Arunachal Pradesh Police released the recruitment notification to fill the 226 Constable posts in the Arunachal Pradesh. The Arunachal Pradesh Police vacancy consists of 161 Head Constables (Telecom) ,17 Head Constables (R/T) posts and Other posts. It’s a very good opportunity for APST and Gen category people who completed there Matriculation and Intermediate and waiting or Police Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh. The starting date for the application of Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 is 29th March 2018. Candidates those who are eagerly waiting for police Vacancies can go through the Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 Notification in the link given below and apply offline before 02nd May 2018. Both men and Women can apply for Aspirants can find the other details like Education Qualification, Age, Salary and Postal Address regarding the Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 below.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 - Details
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Police|
|Employment Category||Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Head Constable|
|No. of Posts||226|
|Educational Qualifications||10th, 12th Class|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 - Vacancy Details
|Post name||No of AP Police vacancy|
|Head Constable (Telecom) civil police/IRBN||161|
|Head Constable (RT)||17|
|Head Constable (Telecom) Civil Police|
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 - Educational Qualification
For Head Constable (Telecom) Posts
- Candidates must have completed 10th or its equivalent examination from a recognized University with Maths, English, and General Science as the subjects.
For Head Constable (RT) Posts
- Aspirants should have passed 12th Exams or its equivalent (for Non-APST) with Maths, Physics, and Chemistry as the subjects.
- Applicants must have done 10th with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics as the subjects (for APST).
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 - Age Limit
|Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|For Head-Constable (Telecom)||18 years||24 years|
|For Head-Constable (R/T)||18 years||28 years|
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 - Selection Process
The contenders will be recruited under this Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 on the basis of their performance in the Process given below
- Physical Endurance/Efficiency Test
- Written Test
- Merit List
- Medical Examination and character & Antecedent verifications
Physical Standard Test
|Height||165 cm||157 cm||160 cm||152 cm||152 cm|
|Chest (Applicable For Male Candidates Only)||Normal||Minimum 79 cm|
|Expanded||84 cm (Min expansion will not be less than 5 cm)|
Physical Efficiency Test
|Chin Up||6 times||NA|
|High Jump||120 cm (3 Attempts)||90 cm (3 Attempts)|
|Long Jump||13ft (3 Attempts)||9 ft (3 Attempts)|
|100 m Race||In 16 Seconds||In 19 Second|
|800 m Race||NA||5 minutes|
|1500 m Race||08 Minutes||NA|
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 - Exam Pattern
Here we are providing the detailed exam pattern for the written exam for this Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 and it will be as follows –
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 - Pay Scale
- Minimum Monthly Salary – Rs. 25,500 /-
- Maximum Monthly Salary – Rs. 81,100 /-
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 - Application Fee
- General Category – Rs 40 /-
- APST Aspirants – Rs 10 /-
For the process of payment of application fees, refer to AP Police Head Constable (Telecom/ET) Notification 2018 available at its official website.
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
Candidates those who are eager to turn their dreams into reality can apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Jobs before 2nd May 2018. As a result, contenders can observe the below process to fill Arunachal Prades Police Application Form.
GuideLines to fill AP Police HC Application Form
- Firstly, go to – arunpol.nic.in, the official website of Arunachal Pradesh Police Department.
- Go to the Media Section and select advertisement page.
- Click on Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable Telecom & RT Notification PDF, open and read entire details.
- Check your proficiency and download AP Police application form and take a printout.
- Carefully write all the information and paste your recent passport size photo in the desired space.
- Take the attested copies of necessary documents and certifications.
- Pay an application fees.
- Put filled application form, photocopy documents, and fees receipt on an envelop and post it to the below address.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 - Postal Address
Asstt Inspector General of Police (E),
PHQ, Itanagar, PO Itanagar,
PIN: 791113 Arunachal Pradesh.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 - Important Dates
|Advertisement Release Date||29th March 2018.|
|Starting Date of fill an Application Form||2nd April 2018.|
|Closing Date to Apply Offline||2nd May 2018.|
|Admit Card Release Date||Notify Later.|
|Arunachal Pradesh Police Exam Date||Updated Soon.|