Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 424 Posts
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Bank of Baroda (BoB) is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It has a corporate office in Mumbai.Based on 2017 data, it is ranked 1145 on Forbes Global 2000 list.BoB has total assets in excess of 3.58 trillion (making it India’s 2nd biggest bank by assets), a network of 5538 branches in India and abroad, and 10441 ATMs as of July, 2017. The bank was founded by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III on 20 July 1908 in the Princely State of Baroda, in Gujarat. The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalised on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).
For Official notification - Click Here
Official Website - Click Here
Apply Online - Click Here
Bank of Baroda has announced a notification for the recruitment of Senior Relationship Manager, Territory Head, Group Head & Other vacancies on contract basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2018 - Details
|Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2018 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Relationship Manager||375|
|Operations Head – Wealth||01|
|Operations Manager – Wealth||01.|
|Services and Control Manager||01.|
|Product Manager – Investments||01.|
|Compliance Manager (Wealth)||01.|
|NRI Wealth Products Manager||01.|
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2018 - Age Limit
1) Senior Relationship Manager: The age of the aspirants should be maximum 40 years and minimum 23 years.
2) Territory Head: The age of the aspirants should be maximum 45 years and minimum 30 years.
3) Group Head: The age of the aspirants should be maximum 50 years and minimum 35 years.
4) Operations Head – Wealth: The age of the aspirants should be maximum 50 years and minimum 35 years.
5) Operations Manager – Wealth: The age of the aspirants should be maximum 40 years and minimum 28 years.
6) Services and Control Manager: The age of the aspirants should be maximum 42 years and minimum 32 years.
7) Product Manager – Investments: The age of the aspirants should be maximum 40 years and minimum 28 years.
8) Compliance Manager (Wealth): The age of the aspirants should be maximum 42 years and minimum 32 years.
9) NRI Wealth Products Manager: The age of the aspirants should be maximum 40 years and minimum 28 years.
Relaxation in age will be provided as per the norms.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2018 - Educational Qualification
1. Senior Relationship Manager
- Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution. Preference will be given to candidates having MBA or equivalent degree from reputed Colleges.+ Minimum 3 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with leading Public / Private / Foreign Banks / Broking / Security firms. The candidate should have adequate experience in building and managing relationship with High Net Worth Clients [Clients having a minimum Total Relationship Value (TRV) of `.20.00 lakh].
2. Territory Head
- Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution. Preference will be given to candidates having MBA or equivalent degree from reputed Colleges. + Minimum 6 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management out of which minimum 2 years experience as a Team Lead.
3. Group Head
- Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution. Preference will be given to candidates having MBA or equivalent degree from reputed Colleges + Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in financial services, Investment advisory and Private banking out of which minimum 8 Years of experience in Wealth Management. Should have managed large Management Team.
4. Operations Head – Wealth
- Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution. Preference will be given to candidates having MBA or equivalent degree from reputed Colleges. Minimum 10 years of experience in financial services, investment advisory and private banking out of which minimum 8 years of experience in setting up and Managing Mid Office, Back Office and Branch Operations of Wealth Management set up
5. Operations Manager – Wealth
- Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution. Minimum 5 years of experience in financial services, investment advisory and private banking, in setting up and Managing Mid Office, Back Office and Branch Operations of Wealth Management set up.
6. Services and Control Manager
- Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution. Minimum 8 years of experience in building and managing a Customer service channel and/or technical support organization
7. Product Manager – Investments
- Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution. Minimum 5 years of experience in product management / relationship management
8. Compliance Manager (Wealth)
- Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution + Minimum 8 years of experience in Compliance, Risk Management, or similar function
9. NRI Wealth Products Manager
- Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution + Minimum 5 years of experience in product management / channel management / relationship management
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2018 - Application Fee
For General/OBC candidates – Rs 600/-
SC/ST Candidates – Rs 100/-
For detailed application fees, check the official notification given in the important links’ section.
Application fee can be paid through internet banking, debit card or credit card.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2018 - Exam Pattern
- A tentative exam schedule is given in the official notification of Bank of Baroda Recruitment.
- Selection will be based on shortlisting and/or combination of written aptitude test and one or more rounds of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
- Bank can change the method of selection and same will be conveyed on the official website.
- You will be shortlisted based on the qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview.
- The qualifying marks in test/Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut-off point), the ranking will be according to age in descending order.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2018 - Selection Process
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2018
1. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
2. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his / her photo and signature as specified. Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application.
3. Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “VERIFY” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
4. The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature. An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam Bank of Baroda does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of Bank of Baroda.
5. Online Registration of Application starts from : 16.04.2018, Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees: 06.05.2018.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2018 - Syllabus
BOB English Language Syllabus: Verb, Subject-Verb Agreement, Tenses, Error Correction, Adverb, Articles, Sentence Rearrangement, Fill in the Blanks, Comprehension, Grammar, Synonyms, Vocabulary, Unseen Passages, Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases, etc.
Bank of Baroda Reasoning Syllabus: Number Series, Coding-Decoding, Non-Verbal Series, Number Ranking, Directions, Arithmetical Reasoning, Alphabet Series, Decision Making, Analogy, Clocks & Calendars, Blood Relations, Cubes and Dice, Mirror Images, Embedded Figures etc.
BOB Professional Knowledge Syllabus: India And Its Neighboring Countries, History, Sports, Geography, Culture, General Policy Including Indian Constitution, Economics Scene, Scientific Research etc.
Bank of Baroda Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus: Number System, Percentages, Decimal & Fractions, Average, Problems on Ages, Ratio and Proportions, Simplification, Time and Work, Profit and Loss, Time and Distance, HCF & LCM, Mixtures & Allegations, Simple & Compound Interest, Data Interpretation etc.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2018 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-04-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-05-2018