Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 - 158 Officer Posts
Bank of India (BoI) is commercial bank with headquarters at Bandra Kurla complex, Mumbai. Founded in 1906, it has been government-owned since nationalisation in 1969. Bank of India has 5100 branches as on 31 January 2017, including 56 offices outside India, which includes five subsidiaries, five representative offices, and one joint venture. BoI is a founder member of SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Inter Bank Financial Telecommunications), which facilitates provision of cost-effective financial processing and communication services.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
For Official Website - Click Here
For Official Notification - Click Here
To Apply Online - Click Here
Bank of India has announced a notification for the recruitment of Officer (Credit) vacancies Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 - Details
BOI Exam 2018
Bank of India
Name of Posts
Officer (Credit) in General Banking System
Total Number of Vacancies
Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 - Vacancy Details
- No. of Vacancies: 158 Posts
- Officer (Credit) (JMGS I) in General Banking Stream - 158
- SC - 21
- ST - 28
- OBC - 37
- GEN - 72
Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 - Educational Qualification
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/ PGBM/ PGDBA from Institute of repute
- OR Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics.
- OR Chartered Accountant
- OR ICWA
- OR Company Secretary
- A certification in a computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards is a must.
Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 - Age Limit
- Candidates should be between 21 to 30 years for post-01 & 23 to 35 years for post-02 as on 01st April 2018
- Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PWD candidates as per Govt rules(Refer official notification for complete details)
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 05 Years
- Persons domiciled in J & K: 05 Years
- Persons Affected by 1984 Riots: 05 Years
Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 - Application Fee
- Candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- For General/OBC: Rs.600/-
- For ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD: Rs.100/-
Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 - Selection Process
- Applicants who meet with all eligibility criteria related to these Graduate Pass jobs will be selected on the basis of their performance in various round of selection. The various rounds of selections are as follow:
- Selection will be held on Written Exam
- Selection will be held on Oral Test
- Selection will be held on Interview
Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 - Exam Pattern
BOI Test Pattern 2018 is provided for the sake of applicants. Candidates should check BOI Credit Officer Paper Pattern to get brief details about the question paper. The data extracted from Bank of India Exam Pattern are topic names, total marks, total questions, examination type, exam period. candidates can get the test scheme, details about negative marking, question paper difficulty, exam structure from Bank Of India credit Officer Exam Pattern. Also, view BOI Credit Officer Syllabus and Bank Of India Officer Credit Pattern 2018 from the below sections.
|S. No||Exam Type||Names of Subjects||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Objective Test||English Language||50||Composite of 120 Minutes|
|2||General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50|
- type of the exam is an objective test.
- Subjects to be prepared for the written test are English, general awareness, financial management.
- Maximum marks in the test are 150 marks.
- There are 0.25 negative marks for wrong answers.
- The time period for an exam is 120 minutes.
Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 - Syllabus
Aspirants can find a direct link to download Bank Of India Recruitment Syllabus pdf for free. So candidates are suggested to collect proper Syllabus of BOI Credit Officer & BOI Paper Pattern 2018. Individuals can start effective preparation by using BOI Careers Syllabus 2018.
- Idioms & Phrases
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Unseen Passages
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Economy, Banking, and Finance
- Countries & Capitals
- Indian Constitution
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- General Politics
- India and its neighbouring countries
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Scientific Research
Cost accounting concepts (basics)
- Constraint Analysis
- Marginal costing
- Social accounting
- Absolute costing
- Activity-Based Costing
- Cost volume profit analysis
- Inventory Valuation
- Target Costing
- Cost sheet, working capital
- Transfer Pricing
- Overview of Cost Accounting
- Valuation of Goodwill and Shares
- Issuance of shares
- Acquisition of business and profits before Incorporation
- Issue, Forfeiture, and Re-issue of Shares
- Redemption of preference shares
- Final accounts: of Companies
- Guidelines of SEBI
- Accounting for Amalgamation of Companies
- Dividend distribution
- Redemption of preference shares
- Issue and redemption of debentures
- Divisible profits and Bonus issues
- Contract Costing
- Budgeting and Budgetary Control
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Process Costing
- The material, Labour Cost and Overhead Cost Output or Unit Costing (Cost Sheet)
- Sources of finance
- Job and Batch Costing
- Funds Flow Statement
- Standard Costing and Variance Analysis
- Capital budgeting
- Marginal (Variable) Costing and Cost-Volume-Profit
- Cost of capital
- Capital structure
- Cash Flow Statement
- Ratio analysis
- Contract act
- Partnership act
- Company law (Go through all these laws with amendments)
- Negotiable instruments
- Gratuity act
- Labour law
- Factories act
- Industrial disputes act
- Provident fund
- Capital market
- Micro and macroeconomics concepts
- Money market
- Updates related to money market and RBI policies
- Accounting principles and concepts – read accounting standards book by ICAI (Important)
- Functions and working of RBI, IRDA and SEBI
Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 - Preparation Tips
BOI Credit Officer Preparation tips are mentioned here. Applicants who are in serious need of jobs can note down BOI Officer Preparation tips. These preparation tricks tell the aspirants what to prepare for the exam and how to prepare. So individuals are suggested to follow BOI Preparation to score maximum marks in the examination.
- Get Bank Of India Officer Syllabus 2018 & BOI Credit Test Pattern.
- Candidates can analyse question paper weightage.
- Mark high weightage topics as an important one.
- Prepare the best preparation scheme by using BOI Credit Officer Syllabus.
- Prepare well for the exam by following preparation schedule regularly.
- Revise all the topics once before going for the written exam.
Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 - Pay Scale
- Present Scale of Basic Pay (in Rs.) - Junior Management Grade Scale - I (JMGS I) Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 - Address
Star House, Plot C-5, “G” Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051, (Recruitment of Officers in General Banking Stream), Website www.bankofindia.co.in
Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 - Exam Center
- The examination will be conducted online in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla and Thiruvananthapuram
Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 - Nationality And CitizenShip
- A candidate must be either - (i) a Citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India
Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 - Interview
- Merit list of the candidates based on the marks obtained by them in online examination (marks obtained in General Awareness with special reference to Banking and Financial Management paper) will be prepared in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/GEN
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks for the general/unreserved category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD is 35%.
How to Apply for Bank Of India Recruitment 2018
Step 1) Go to the official website bankofindia.co.in
Step 2) Click on the ‘Career’ link on the top bar
Step 3) A new page will appear. Read the instructions
Step 4) Click to proceed
Step 5) Select ‘Recruitment of Officers(Credit) in General Banking Stream Project No. 2018-19/1 Notice dated 01.04.2018’
Step 6) Read the instructions
Step 7) Click on the link that says, ‘Click here for apply online’
Step 8) Fill the application form
Step 9) Pay the application fee
Step 10) Submit the information
Step 11) Take a print out for future purpose
Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 - Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 20-04-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 05-05-2018
- Last Date for Printing Your Applications: 20-05-2018
- Date of Exam: 10-06-2018