Boeing Hiring 2021
- About the Company: Boeing an world’s largest aerospace company and also an leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes, security systems, rockects, missiles across the world. Also will consists of good & well skilled engineers, technicians, skilled Scientists and many more. As, information boeing were hiring an associate full stack developer for it's company. For more details check our article completely.
- Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
- Job Title: Associate full stack developer
- Work Experience: 0 – 4 Years
- Salary: Best in industry
- Job Location: Bengalore, Karnataka.
- They were looking for full stack developer who are very proficient in Angular Front end and Java backend tech stack, 1+ years of experience in Angular based development projects.
Includes Responsibilities Like:
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning.
- Contributes to the Backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of DOR.
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality.
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution.
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Ensures change requests are treated correctly and tracked in the system, impact analysis done and risks/timelines are appropriately communicated.
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans.
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards.
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation.
- Works on prototyping and evaluates technical feasibility
- Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- Education Qualification: Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 0-5 years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master 0-4 years' related work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to create positive impact on customer by developing polished, cohesive, effective, and user friendly web applications for large and complex aviation related systems.
- Good to have experience with Spring Framework, REST & SOAP based Web Services and SOA, MySQL and any other relational databases. Experience with Micro services based architecture.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML. Must have experience using
- Software Design Patterns, Standards and Best Practices within the industry. Experience with Frameworks such as TOGAF, Enterprise Information Architecture, Enterprise Architecture Frameworks is preferable.
- Experience with Azure Cloud is must, preferred any Azure certification
- Experience in database modelling (MySQL/NoSQL databases such as Mongo DB)
- Desire to learn and conduct hands-on experimentation, product evaluations and proof of concepts in various diverse array of technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages. Experience in best practices and
- Tools around CI/CD.
- Knowledge of integrating with Ant, Maven, GIT and Shell scripting.
- Strong backend experience to develop Data Layer using at least one of the ORM frameworks like Hibernate, JPA etc.
- Good knowledge of database concepts with knowledge on writing SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Experience in understanding and interacting with multiple data formats
- Ability to rapidly learn and understand software from source code.
- Must have experience working with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations.
- Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones.
- Extensive experience in collaborating within an Agile team setting, working as a group to drive Epic/Feature/ Story creation as well as solution design and architecture.
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to earn trust, persuade, motivate and mentor other team members. To be effective, this person must earn the respect of the Scrum teams, Scrum
- Masters, Technical Architect, and Release Train Manager, Business teams, customers and all other different stakeholders.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and strong analytical and creative problem Solving skills and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Ability to independently execute & deliver on the backlog without dependency or hand-holding.
- Should be an excellent team player.
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Forget To Share This Boeing Freshers Recruitment 2021. Among All Your Friends & Colleagues. Make Them Check Their Boeing Freshers Recruitment 2021. Also Share This Info On Your Social Media Pages.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Following Search Related To:
- Boeing Recruitment 2021
- 2021 Boeing Recruitment drives
- Boeing Recruitment Jobs
- Boeing hiring 2021 Jobs
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites :In JNTU
Android APP : InJntu
Install Our Android App To Get All JNTU Notifications About Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone