Boeing Hiring Freshers As Electrical Engineer For B.E/B.Tech
Boeing Hiring Freshers As Electrical Engineer For B.E/B.Tech:
About the Company: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Official Website: www.boeing.co.in
Job Profile: Electrical Engineer
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description: The Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) is looking for highly-motivated electrical engineers to support various programs. The individual will work in various phases of electrical engineering designs ranging from conversion to wiring design for various Boeing platforms.
The job responsibilities include:
- Executing projects and deliver high quality product.
- Collaborating & communicating with cross functional teams and all stakeholders
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
- Proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
- Demonstrate strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.
- Additional Ideal candidate must have exposure to Electrical wiring design.
- Candidate should have awareness of Electrical system architecture design. Awareness of Functional schematic Design, Wiring & Harness Design, Library symbol & part creation as well as Component Library Management.
- The selected candidate must have knowledge in wiring & harness component selections; creation of engineering & manufacturing BOM.
- Awareness to 3-D harness design will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate should have awareness of PLM tools like Enovia / Team Center or IPDM.
- Candidate should have exposure to EMI/EMC standards as applicable to electrical wiring design.
- Selected candidates should have awareness of electrical panel wiring and preparation of functional checks for the electrical panels.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge on Electrical circuits Theory, Electrical Power systems, Electrical technology and Electronics Analog/Digital Circuits.
- Experience in aerospace domain is preferred.
- Experience in Mentor Graphics Capital (logic and Harness XC). Knowledge of CATIA / NX is an added advantage.
- Exposure to DO-160, DO-254, MIL-STD 461, MIL-STD 704, MIL-810 standards.
Apply Link-Click Here
Boeing Recruitment 2018 | Verification Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore |November 2018
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: ASIC Verification Engineer
Experience: 2+ Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Bachelor or Master in Engineering in Electrical/ Electronics with 2+ years’ of experience with an aerospace company.
Job Description: The Boeing Center in India is looking for experienced Lead ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer to support for a variety of aerospace programs. Engineer will lead in analyzing customer and system requirements to develop architectural approaches and detailed specifications for various electronic products.
The qualified candidate will work closely with business subject matter experts and IT developers to:
- The selected candidate will utilize high-level architectural documentation along with algorithm descriptions to create self-checking and reusable test benches from scratch
- This position will develop Functional Coverage Models and Closing Code Coverage. Utilize UVM to create drivers, monitors, predictors, and scoreboards
- This position will be responsible for developing various electronic products consistent with requirements and specifications.
- The selected individual will identify, track and provide status & technical performance of assigned work to ensure compliance with requirements.
- This position will work in verification of ASIC/FPGA for various electronic products & LRUs of Aircraft, Rotorcraft and Spacecraft support. This position will be responsible for the development and documentation of electronic packaging design.
- Candidate shall coordinate with Program Engineering (Project, Design, Manufacturing, etc) to ensure safety of designs. Provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents. This positions supports initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development & customer engagement
- This position will be located at Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center, Bangalore, India.
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Forget To Share This Boeing Freshers Recruitment Drive. Among All Your Friends & Colleagues. Make Them Check Their Boeing Freshers Recruitment Drive. Also Share This Info On Your Social Media Pages.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites :In JNTU
Android APP : InJntu
Install Our Android App To Get All JNTU Notifications About Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone