BSNL Recruitment 2018 Junior Engineer
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (abbreviated BSNL) is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi. It was incorporated on 15 September 2000 and assumed the business of providing telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO) as of 1 October 2000 on a going-concern basis. It is the largest provider of fixed telephony and broadband services with more than 60% market share, and is the fifth largest mobile telephony provider in India. However, in recent years, the company's revenues and market share have plummeted resulting in heavy losses as a result of intense competition in the privatizing Indian telecommunications sector. BSNL is India's oldest communication service provider and had a customer base of 93.29 million as of June 2015.It has footprints throughout India, except for Mumbai and New Delhi, where telecommunicatons are managed by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam (MTNL).
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 107 Junior Engineers. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 15-12-2017 to 15-01-2018. More details about BSNL Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
BSNL recruitment 2018 Junior Engineer Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 15-12-2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 15-01-2018
BSNL recruitment 2018 Junior Engineer - Vacancy Details:
- Post Name: Junior Engineer
- No. of Vacancies: 107
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9020-17,430
BSNL recruitment 2018 Junior Engineer - State Wise Vacancy Details:
BSNL recruitment 2018 Junior Engineer - Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent or Matriculation with Diploma in Telecommunications/Electronics/Electrical/Radio/Computer/Instrumentation/Information Technology from a Government recognized institute.
BSNL recruitment 2018 Junior Engineer - Age Limit:
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 55 years as per 01-07-2016.
BSNL recruitment 2018 Junior Engineer - Selection Process:
Applicants’ selection will purely be based on the written examination and later a Personal Interview would be conducted.
BSNL recruitment 2018 Junior Engineer - Application Fee:
General and OBC candidates will have to pay Rs 500 as application fee while for SC/ST/PWD category candidates the application fee is Rs 250.
How To Apply For BSNL recruitment 2018 Junior Engineer:
- Visit the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited official website www.externalbsnlexam.com : Click Here For Direct Link
- Download the BSNL JE Recruitment 2017 official notification
- Read the notification carefully before filling up
- Go to apply online link for Junior Engineer after the link is activated
- Fill in your details in the application form
- Now upload your photo and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Before submitting the application form candidate need to check once again all the details filled are correct
- Now submit your application
- Save and take a print out of your application form for future reference
Note: Before applying, the candidates are advised to read the complete notification published in the official website of BSNL, i.e. bsnl.co.in to fill up application for the posts Junior Engineer and Director in BSNL JE recruitment 2018-19.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Junior Engineer 2018
- Written Examination/Online Examination
- Aptitude Test
- Document verification
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Junior Engineer 2018 Syllabus
- General Awareness
- General Knowledge
- General Aptitude
- Intelligence Aptitude
Exam Pattern for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Junior Engineer 2018
- The test will be in an objective Manner having Multiple Choice Questions.
- The candidate will get 3 Hours to complete the test.
- Paper-I will consist the question of General English & General Aptitude/ General Awareness subjects.
- Paper-II will consist the question of Financial Management/ Cost Accounting / Tax and Commercial Laws subjects.
- A BSNL JE total of 300 question will consist in examination.
- Duration of each paper will be 03 Hours.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Junior Engineer 2018
The contenders can collect the BSNL JE Admit Card 2018 from the above-mentioned link. Also, the call letters are also available at the official site. But it is a little bit long procedure. Hence we provided the detailed procedure to download the BSNL JE Admit Card 2018 from the official site.
Registration forms complete in every respect must be submitted Online on or before 15.01.2018. Candidates are advised to complete their registration process well before last date to avoid last day. Registration process will not be allowed after last date and all incomplete registrations will be treated as rejected.
Download BSNL JE Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Candidates will have to download their Admit Card from the BSNL website www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in at least 7 days before from the date of the Online Test by using their user name & password. It will not be sent either by post or by email. BSNL shall not be responsible for server crash problems or delays occurring on last day of registration.
BSNL JE Document Verification
The downloaded/printed copy of the Online Application Form along with necessary original certificates and self-attested photocopies will have to be produced at the time of evaluation. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the office Elector’s Photo Identity Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Any other identity proof issued by Gazetted Officer