Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Canara Bank is one of the largest public sector banks owned by the Government of India. Its headquarters is in Bengaluru. It was established at Mangalore in 1906( by Ammembal Subba Rao Pai). it one of the oldest public sector banks in the country. The government nationalized the bank in 1969. As of 30 October 2017, the bank had a network of 6639 branches and more than 10600 ATMs spread across The India. The bank also has offices abroad in London, Hong Kong, Moscow, Shanghai, Doha, Bahrain, South Africa, Dubai, Tanzania and New York.
Canara Bank has published a notification for the recruitment of 450 Probationary Officer vacancies in Junior Management Grade Scale I on Successful Completion of Specially Designed Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course either through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Mangaluru. Eligible Indian citizens may apply online from 09-01-2018 to 31-01-2018. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Important Days
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Online
|9th January 2018|
|Last Date of Online
|31st January 2018|
|Last Date of Online
|9th January 2018
to 31st January 2018
|Date of Downloading
|20th February 2018
of Online Test
4th March 2018
How To Download Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018
Click the link given below to download your Canara Bank Admit Card for Probationary Officers PGDBF 2018.
- First, select your preferred choice of language, i.e. either English or Hindi.
- Now, enter your Registration Id/Roll No.
- Continue to enter your Password/Date of Birth.
- Now, enter your Captcha carefully.
- Click on the login button.
- You can finally download your Canara Bank Admit Card.
- Alternatively, you can also go to the Canara Bank Official Website.
- Click on Careers.
- Find the link to download your Canara Bank PO Admit Card.
- Finally, follow steps 1 to 6 carefully!