Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Canara Bank is one of the largest public sector banks owned by the Government of India. Its headquarters is in Bengaluru. It was established at Mangalore in 1906( by Ammembal Subba Rao Pai). it one of the oldest public sector banks in the country. The government nationalized the bank in 1969. As of 30 October 2017, the bank had a network of 6639 branches and more than 10600 ATMs spread across The India. The bank also has offices abroad in London, Hong Kong, Moscow, Shanghai, Doha, Bahrain, South Africa, Dubai, Tanzania and New York.
Canara Bank has published a notification for the recruitment of 450 Probationary Officer vacancies in Junior Management Grade Scale I on Successful Completion of Specially Designed Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course either through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Mangaluru. Eligible Indian citizens may apply online from 09-01-2018 to 31-01-2018. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 450
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer
Name of the Category:
1. SC: 67 Posts
2. ST: 35 Posts
3. OBC: 121 Posts
4. General: 227 Posts
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Important Days
|9th January 2018|
|31st January 2018|
|9th January 2018
to 31st January 2018
|20th February 2018
of Online Test
4th March 2018
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Age Limit
Candidates age should be between 20 to 30 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, 03 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates & others as per rules.
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Educational Qualification
Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWBD) or equivalent grade in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Selection Process
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Online objective test, Group Discussion (GD) & Interview.
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Application Fee
Candidates have to pay Rs. 118/- (Intimation Charges only includes GST @18%) for SC/ ST/ PWBD, Rs. 708/- (includes GST @18%) for all other categories through online mode by using Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking.
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Exam Pattern
Online Objective Test
- This test will be conducted by IBPS, Mumbai.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- The minimum qualifying Marks will be decided by IBPS, Mumbai.
The exam pattern for Online Objective Test is given in the table here-under.
|Name of the Subject||Questions||Marks||Time allotted|
Group Discussion (GD) & Interview
- Once you will qualify the Online Test, you will have to appear for Group Discussion.
- For each post 3 candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Interview.
- The GD & Interview will be of 50 marks.
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Minimum Qualifying Percentage
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage|
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Required Skills
Applicant should possess the following skills for applying in Canara Bank PO
- Computer Literacy
- Hindi knowledge
Note: The candidates shall acquire working knowledge in Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of probationary period.
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Pay Scale
Monthly emoluments for the candidates applying in Canara Bank PO will be from Rs. 23700/- to Rs. 42020/-.
How to Apply For Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- Click on the Direct Link given above.
- Fill your necessary details asked, carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph ( 20kb–50 kb) & signature ( 10kb – 20kb).
- Fill your Educational & Personal details.
- Select the preferred Online Test Centre. (Check the list of Online Test Centres in Official Recruitment Notification.)
- Click on the preview and check if all the information you filled is correct.
- Take print out of the form for future reference.
- Submit the form.
- Once you submit the form, you will be directed to Payment.
- Make the online payment using Credit/Debit card/Net banking.
- Take print out of e-receipt for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can also apply from Official Website of Canara Bank.
- Click on Careers at the top right corner of Home Page.
- Now, click on Recruitment.
- Further, click on RP-2/2017 – Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I on completion of specially designed PGDBF Course.
- Follow step 2 to 11 carefully.