CBSE Revised Syllabus For 9-12th Class Students Check Here Reduced & Updated Syllabus Information Have Been Released. So, Students Who Are Seeking For CBSE Revised Syllabus For 9-12th Class Students Check Here Reduced & Updated Syllabus Notification Can Check Here From Below.
For More Job-Related Information, Visit: JNTU Jobs Portal
Also Check: Udemy Certification Courses Free
Check Here CBSE Revised Syllabus For 9-12th Class Students Check Here Reduced & Updated Syllabus :
- The Central Board of Secondary Education released the new syllabus for class 9-12th students for the academic year 2020-21. The CBSE has recently announced that it is going to reduce the syllabus for the next academic year as the schools are going to reopen in September due to the COVID emergency. The CBSE has now come up with a new syllabus pattern to encourage the students to start their studies at home. As per the information from the board, the syllabus pattern has been compressed as per the available time. Students can download CBSE Class 9th-12th new syllabus 2020-21 from the links given below. CBSE 10th syllabus subject-wise is listed here. By tapping on the link, students can be able to check the next year class 10th syllabus.
- The prevailing health emergency in the country and at different parts of the world as well as the efforts to contain the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in the loss of classroom teaching due to closure of schools. Therefore the Board has decided to revise the syllabi for classes IX-XII for the academic session 2020-21. The changes made in the syllabi have been finalized by the respective Course Committees with the approval of the Curriculum Committee and Governing Body of the Board.
- The revision of syllabi is a measure taken due to the extraordinary situation prevailing in the country and at different parts of the world. Considering the importance of achieving the level of learning, the syllabus has been rationalized to the extent possible by retaining the core concepts.
- The Heads of Schools and Teachers may ensure that the topics that have been reduced are also explained to the students to the extent required to connect different topics. However, the reduced syllabus will not be part of the topics for Internal Assessment and year-end Board Examination. Alternative Academic Calendar and inputs from the NCERT on transacting the curriculum using different strategies may also be part of the teaching pedagogy.
- For Elementary Classes (I-VIII) schools may follow the Alternative Academic Calendar and Learning Outcomes specified by NCERT. The revised syllabi are available at the link: http://cbseacademic.nic.in/Revisedcurriculum_2021.html
- In continuation of Circular No. Acad 47/2020 dated 7th July 2020, it is reiterated that while transacting the rationalized curriculum of Classes IX to XII, schools shall follow the Alternative Academic Calendar released by NCERT for Classes IX to XII which is available at the Link.
CBSE Revised Syllabus For 9-12th Class Students Check Here Reduced & Updated Syllabus For Academic Year 2020-21
Don’t Forget To Share This CBSE Revised Syllabus For 9-12th Class Students Check Here Reduced & Updated Syllabus. Among All Your Friends & Colleagues. Make Them Check Their CBSE Revised Syllabus For 9-12th Class Students Check Here Reduced & Updated Syllabus. Also, Share This Info On Your Social Media Pages.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Following Search Related To:
- CBSE Revised Syllabus For 9-12th Class Students
- CBSE Reduced Syllabus For 9-12th Class Students
- CBSE Revised &Reduced Syllabus For 9-12th Class Students Due To Covid-19 Pandemic.
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites :In JNTU
Android App : In JNTU