CGI Freshers Recruitment As Associate Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech
CGI Off-Campus Drive | Freshers B.Tech:
Company: CGI Information Systems Pvt Ltd
- CGI Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services.With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
Company Website: www.cgi.com/en/india
Positions: Associate Software Engineer- Service Desk
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu.
- Degree: B.Tech
- The Level 1 Service Desk technician provides user support and customer service on Company-supported computer applications and platforms. The primary purpose is to diagnose, prioritize, troubleshoot and resolve incidents and service requests reported by the Client via telephone, online chat, email or a Web portal.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by following prescribed procedures.
- The research reported incidents using available information sources and tools. Diagnose, triage and resolve hardware, software and network-related incidents
- Log all contacts and document all the activities and results accurately and completely within the incident management tool.
- Assign unresolved tickets to the appropriate support team.
- Proactively monitor, follow up and expedite the resolution of assigned and pending tickets.
- Identify and escalate tickets requiring urgent attention and action.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Adhere to work schedules, attendance and leave policies.
- Comply with CGI and Client’s IS/IT policies, code of conduct and quality standards
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English with a neutral accent, correct grammar and syntax
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices, ITIL and ITSM
- Knowledge of IT applications, systems and networks
- Experience in handling technical support for an international organization
- Problem analysis and solving
- Learning, adaptability and attention to detail
- Ability to type
- Tolerance to stress, performance driven and continuously improving
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Forget To Share This CGI Recruitment Drive. Among All Your Friends & Colleagues. Make Them Check CGI Recruitment Drive. Also Share This Info On Your Social Media Pages.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites : In JNTU
Android APP : InJntu
Install Our Android App To Get All JNTU Notifications About Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone