CGI Freshers Recruitment As Associate Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech
CGI Recruitment 2021 Drive For Freshers:
Company: CGI Information Systems Pvt Ltd
- CGI Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services.With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
- Company Website: www.cgi.com/en/india
- Positions: Associate Systems Engineer- Telephony
- Experience: Fresher
- Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu.
- Degree: BE/B.Tech/Any degree.
- Responsible for the primary administration of all complex server farms. Provide highest level of technical advice on Server Delivery and management.
Your Future Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will be responsible for providing day to day TECHNICAL SERVICE DESK - TECHNICAL SUPPORT; CUSTOMER SERVICE support for multiple customers by exercising proven Operating System and infrastructure experience in the enterprise space applying process; procedures; Standards; guidelines and best practices.
Accountable for Service Delivery as per SLA’s /OLA’s of various projects in Remote infrastructure Management
Manage day to day operations of the services rendered based on ITIL framework
Act as a SPOC for clients for all aspects of service Delivery
Responsible for ensuring negotiation; agreement; and maintenance of SLA’s / OLA’s
Supporting BAU for various clients
Maintain system availability as per multiple Service Level Agreements (SLA)
Produce monthly reporting activity and explain any abnormal system performance
Assist appropriate teams in all phases of Production implementation
Make recommendations to improve health of the system where necessary.
Participate in various projects and work orders as assigned and complete assigned tasks on time.
Coordinate activities for projects between other teams.
Provide on-call support as scheduled.
Coordinate service calls and requests with team members where necessary.
Respond to incident tickets and provide updates in a timely manner. Escalate where necessary.
Coordinate and implement change records as a result of trouble tickets.
Perform 1st level hardware diagnostics and installation of layered products where needed.
Reduce costs where expedient to do so without impacting service availability
Required Qualifications In This Role:
- Primary Skill: TECHNICAL SERVICE DESK - TECHNICAL SUPPORT; CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Secondary Skill: Service Delivery
Experiences: Service Desk Analysts are required to:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by following prescribed procedures.
- Research reported incidents using available information sources and tools. Diagnose; triage and resolve hardware; software; applications or basic network-related incidents Log all contacts and document all the activities and results accurately and completely within the incident management tool.
- Assign unresolved tickets to the appropriate support team.
- Proactively monitor; follow up and expedite the resolution of assigned and pending tickets.
- Identify and escalate tickets requiring urgent attention and action.
- Stay current with system information; changes and updates.
- Adhere to work schedules; attendance and leave policies.
- Expected to work in a 24/7 environment on rotational shifts
- Comply with CGI and Client’s IS/IT policies; code of conduct and quality standards Participate in the recruitment process for initial member screening
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English with a neutral accent; correct grammar and syntax
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices; ITIL and ITSM Knowledge of IT applications; systems and networks
- Experience in handling technical support for an international organization
- Problem analysis and solving
- Learning; adaptability and attention to detail
- Ability to type while handling customer contact
- Tolerance to stress; performance driven and continuously improving work experience required: Worked as Service Desk / Helpdesk support technician as Level 1 technicians within his/her team; handling calls in for an international / Global client (preferred North American/ European experience).
Major Skills Required:
Don’t Forget to share this CGI Recruitment Drive among all your friends & colleagues. Also make them check this CGI Recruitment Drive. Also please share this info on your Social Media Pages.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Following Search Related To:
- CGI Recruitment
- CGI Recruitment 2021
- CGI 2021 Recruitment Drives
- CGI drives for freshers
- CGI freshers recruitment 2021
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites : In JNTU
Android APP : InJntu
Install Our Android App To Get All JNTU Notifications About Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone