- Hey, Everyone recently central government announced to give covid vaccine to the people of 18-45 ages. Till, now only 45+ aged people have approval of taking covid vaccine due to increase of covid-19 cases mainly in 18-45 ages across the country & many of people between 18-45 ages also requested to provide vaccination for them. Central government have taken this decision to provide for people between 18-45 ages from May 1st,2021
- And as per information the registration for this vaccination will start from 28th April,2021. As per information it may get huge demand for vaccine central government have ordered everyone between 18-45 ages have to register their vaccine in advance and have to book their slot in cowin.gov.in. And it was informed that covid vaccination will be available at private & Government Hospitals across the country in every state. But people who want's to get vaccination will have to register in advance and confirm their slot in cowin.gov.in.
- As per information Covshield & Covaxin were the available in use & approved vaccines in the country. Recently, Sputnik V also approved by central government but it wasn't available for use. So, everyone kindly follow the guidelines & protocols by wearing mask before and after vaccination get your double dose of vaccination at prescribed time slots and protect yourself from covid-19 virus.
Also Check: Covid-19 2nd Wave New Symptoms & Precautions
Prices Of Vaccines In India:
- Recently, Serum Institute of Technology & Bharat biotech have announced it's prices for vaccines for government and private hospitals.
- As per information serum Institute of Technology Covishield have fixed an price of Rs.400 for state government and Rs. 600 for private hospitals
- And as per information Bharat biotech covaxin have fixed an price of Rs.600 for state government and Rs.1200 for private hospitals.
- As information many states across the country in government hospitals have announced they were offering free vaccination for 18-45 years people from May 1st,2021. And in central government hospitals also people can get their free vaccination at free of cost.
- And as per information people who receive their first dose of vaccine have to take 2nd dose in an interval 4-6 weeks. For more information & FAQ's check here.
- For More Information & queries you can contact Helpline Number : +91-11-23978046 & Toll Free Number: 1075.
- Everyone Register For Your Vaccine Here(Starts @4P.M)
Steps by Step Process For Vaccine Registration:
- Every person have to register for vaccination using the link given above for registration.
- And person have to provide their mobile number and Identity proof like Aadhaar Card or any government identity proof.
- After that they have to choose their location for vaccination and have to confirm the slot for their vaccination.
- After confirming your slot you have to attend during that time slot with proof's that you have provided during registration.
- You can also have option like Rescheduling the slots for vaccination.
- And it was recommended for everyone to book the slot in advance for vaccination due to less slots available at vaccination center's.
- DO's & Don't For Vaccination
- We Request you to please share this article amoung all your friends & colleagues and also make them check this article.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites : In JNTU
Android APP : InJntu
Install Our Android App To Get All JNTU Notifications About Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone