Delhi Metro Railway Corporation - DMRC Recruitment 2018
The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida and Ghaziabad in the National Capital Region of India. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC), a state-owned company with equal equity participation from Government of India and Government of Delhi, built and operates the Delhi Metro. It is the second oldest metro in India after Kolkata Metro.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) is recruiting for Multiple posts. There are 1896 vacancies to be filled for various posts. These posts include Regular – Executive Category posts, Regular – Non-Executive Category posts on permanent basis and Executive & Non-Executive posts on contract basis for 04 years. This is a brilliant opportunity if you are willing to work in this sector. The last date to apply for DMRC Recruitment is 26th February 2018. Read this article on Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment to get details about the vacancies, exam pattern & selection procedure, salary, direct link to apply etc.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 - Details
|Name of The Organization:||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer|
|No of Posts||1896 Posts|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Walk-in Process|
|Last Date||26-02-2018(Extended Up To 12-03-2018)|
DMRC Recruitment 2018 - Vacancy Details
Total number of posts: 1896
|Section A||Regular – Executive Category posts||49|
|Section B||Regular-Non-Executive Category post||1523|
|Section C||Executive posts on contract basis for 04 years||92|
|Section D||Non-Executive posts on contract basis for 04 years||232|
SECTION – ‘A’
- Asst Manager/ Electrical – 21 Posts
- Asst Manager/S&T – 12 Posts
- Asst Manager/ Operations – 8 Posts
- Asst Manager (Fire) – 2 Posts
- Asst Manager( Stores) – 54 Posts
- Asst Manager (IT) – 3 Posts
SECTION – ‘B’- Regular Non Executive
- Jr. Engineer/ Electrical -192
- Jr. Engineer/ Electronics – 135
- Jr. Engineer/ Mechanical – 87
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) – 24
- Jr. Engineer (Environment) – 2
- Asstt. Programmer – 9
- Legal Assistant – 4
- Fire Inspector -10
- Librarian – 2
- Maintainer Electrician – 317
- Maintainer-Electronic Mechanic -530
- Maintainer Refrigerator & AC Mechanic -33
- Maintainer Fitter – 178
SECTION – ‘C’ – Executive
- Asst Manager/ Electrical -25
- Asst Manager/S&T – 22
- Asst Manager/Civil -44
- Asst Manager/ Alignment Design -1
SECTION – ‘D’ Non-Executive
- Jr. Engineer Electrical – 7 Posts
- Jr. Engineer Electronics – 102 Posts
- Jr. Engineer Civil – 96 Posts
- Office Assistant -14 Posts
- Store Assistant – 13 Posts
DMRC Recruitment 2018 - Application Fee
• UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/-
• SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/-
• If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/she will have to pay separately for each post.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 - Age Limit
Candidates age should be between 18 to 28 years as on 01-01-2018 i.e. candidates should born not earlier than 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-2000. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 - Educational Qualification
Candidates should possess B.E./B.Tech (Electrical) for Post 1,B.E./ B.Tech in Electronics Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg.,IT,Computer Science,Computer Science & Engg.,Electrical & Electronics Engg.,Electrical Engg.,Electronics& Telecommunication Engg., Electronics Instrumentation and Control, Instrumentation & Control and Instrumentation eng for Post 2, BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Civil or in equivalent trade for Post 3, B.Sc or equivalent, Diploma of National Fire Service College of Nagpur or BE (Fire) of NFSC, Nagpur or equivalent for Post 4, B.Tech/ B.E in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic discipline for Post 5, B.Tech/ B.E in Civil/ Environment Engineering for Post 6, Masters degree in Computer Application or Computer Science or Masters of Technology/ BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Science/ Technology for Post 7 with GARE qualification & 60% of marks from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute. For more information refer the notification.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 - Selection Process
For Executive cadre posts
• The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – Computer-based test (CBT) (two papers), Group Discussion and Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination.
For Non- Executive posts
• The selection methodology will comprise a two stage process – CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard
For Maintainers posts
• The selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process – CBT (One paper), followed by Medical Examination in the prescribed medical standard.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 - Pay Scale
The pay & emoluments for direct recruits and contracts employees shall be as per pay scales under the IDA. Office Assistant & Store Assistant will be paid a lump sum salary of Rs.45,000/- per month.
How To Apply For DMRC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidate may follow the following steps to apply for the DMRC posts:
Step 1) Candidates are required to log on to the official website www.delhimetrorail.com
Step 2) Click on the link “Career”
Step 3) Thereafter, the candidate may open the recruitment notification that displays on the screen.
Step 4) Go through the vacancy notification first to know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
Step 5) Complete the registration process.
Step 6) On Successful Completion of registration an application sequence No. and password will be generated. (User id & password received on your e-mail and mobile number)
Step 7) Candidates should fill up the application form having all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
Step 8) Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of:
a) Recent passport size colour photo
b) Recently scanned signature
c) Category/Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST/PWD)
d) Date of birth proof document
e) Qualifying marks certificate/Last Semester marks sheet
f) Credit/Debit Card/Net banking for the transaction of exam fee, as only online payment is applicable.
Step 9) Applicant must read the declaration and preview application form before submission.
Step 10) Submit the application form.
Step 11) Take a print out of the application form.
#Note: Until the payment is made, the candidate will not be registered for the test
DMRC Recruitment 2018 - Important Dates
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
|Important Events||Exam Dates|
|Start Date of Online Registration||27th January 2018 (10: 00 hrs)|
|Online Payment||1st February 2018 to 26th February 2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration||26th February 2018 (Extended Up To 12-03-2018)|
|Release Date of Admit Card for CBT||Will be intimated later|