Dr NTR University Final MBBS Part 1 Results
NTRUHS has declared the bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery part 1 examination results Feb/ march on April 3rd 2018 evening. Many of the candidates pursuing the final year of MBBS have appeared for the exam. So, the candidates who have applied for the exam can now check the result from the link provided below.
The Dr.NTR university Results for MBBS Final Part-1 has been released officially on the university official website whereas the exams are done in the Feb/March 2017 then the results are now available for the candidates who are written the examination of the MBBS Final Part-1.If the candidates have any doubts they can check the below links which can be provided by us.
|Name of Exam
OFFICIAL LINKS ANNOUNCED BY NTU UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
The above list includes the Candidates who passed the examinations after awarding the grace marks as per MCI/UHS Regulations.
Important Points To be Considered:
- The Candidates need not apply for Split Marks as that it is available on the University official Website.
- As per the introduction of dual valuation and ensuring fair valuation, unsatisfied students may apply for revaluation to the University on payment of Rs.2000/- per subject. Personal verification / Identification by the student is not required. However, the revaluation shall be done by a committee appointed by the University.
- The candidates who want to apply for retotalling of the answer scripts by the committee should submit their applications with the requisite application fee to the University on or before the last date i.e 13.04.2018. The applications received after 13th April 2018 will not be accepted.
HOW TO CHECK NTRUHS MBBS PART 1 RESULTS 2018:
- Open the official website from the link provided below.
- Click on the results on the homepage.
- Enter the registration number.
- Submit it and the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save or download and take a printout of the result card for further use.