DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment 2018 - Apply Now
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military's research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.With a network of 52 laboratories, which are engaged in developing defence technologies covering various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronics, land combat engineering, life sciences, materials, missiles, and naval systems, DRDO is India's largest and most diverse research organisation. The organisation includes around 5,000 scientists belonging to the Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS) and about 25,000 other scientific, technical and supporting personnel.
DRDO RAC Notification 2018 announced for the vacancies of 41 Scientist B on its official website rac.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in Careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e., 26-05-2018.
For Official Notification - Click Here
For Official Website - Click Here
Apply Here - Click Here
DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment 2018 - Details
|Name of The Organization||Recruitment and Assessment Centre (DRDO RAC)|
|No. of Posts||41|
|Name of the Posts||Scientist B|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment 2018 - Vacancy Details
No. of Scientist B Posts to be filled in RAC DRDO is 41. Discipline wise vacancy details are given below.
Electronics & Comm. Engg
- UR – 12 Posts
- OBC – 06 Posts
- SC – 03 Posts
- ST – 01cPost
Computer Science & Engg.
- UR – 10 Posts
- OBC – 05 Posts
- SC – 03 Posts
- ST – 01 Post
DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment 2018 - Age limit
- UnReserved (UR) Not exceeding 28 years
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) Not exceeding 31 years
- SC/ST Not exceeding 33 years
DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment 2018 - Educational Qualification
The complete qualifications for DRDO RAC Recruitment 2018 notification as per the job wise.
- Interested candidates can have Bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline from a recognized university or Institue.
- Gate Exam score of 2015/2016/2017 also needed.
DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment 2018 - Application Fee
All the registration completed candidates have to pay non-refundable application fees.
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Women Candidates: Nil
DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment 2018 - Selection Process
To join in DRDO RAC vacancies, They must follow the selection rounds
- Shortlisting of applications
- Check notification for clear details
DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment 2018 - Pay Scale
Selected candidates for these posts will get the pay scale as Rs.80,000 per month including all allowances.
How to Apply for DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment 2018
Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at www.rac.gov.in DRDO RAC Recruitment 2018
- Log on to DRDO RAC careers page at the official website www.rac.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size. Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the DRDO RAC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of DRDO RAC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment 2018 - Important Dates
Starting date of Application Process: 05th May 2018
Last date for Submission of Application : 1st June 2018