ECIL Recruitment 2018
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of IndiaEnterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on April 11, 1967 by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). ECIL also actively supports other strategic sectors such as indigenous Defence (Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Para-military Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Govt. of India Enterprise, Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 84 Graduate Engineer Trainee vacancies through GATE 2018 Examination on contract basis. Eligible Indian Nationals can apply online from 16-01-2018 at 14:00 Hrs to 15-02-2018 at 16:00 Hrs. Other details like age, education qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…
ECIL Recruitment 2018 - Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Electronic Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Number of Vacancies||84|
|Name of Posts||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Jobs Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||GATE 2018 Score|
ECIL Recruitment 2018 - Vacancy Details
Total no of Posts: 84
Name of the Posts: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Name of the Discipline:
1. ECE: 50 Posts
2. CSE: 20 Posts
3. Mechanical: 14 Posts
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST|
ECIL Recruitment 2018 - Age Limit
Candidates upper age should be 25 years as on 31-12-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for Persons with Disabilities.
ECIL Recruitment 2018 - Educational Qualification
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
You should have Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline (with minimum 55% for SC/ST category & minimum 65% marks for others) from an AICTE approved college/university.
- Aggregate percentage of marks obtained shall not be rounded off (for example 64.99 % not be rounded off as 65%).
- If you are a Final Year/Semester students (expecting final and consolidated Mark sheet) are also eligible to apply provided they have scored marks as per mentioned in the educational qualification.
- If you have Master’s Degree in Engineering, you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment drive.
- If you have an Engineering Degree in disciplines other than those specifically mentioned above, then you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment drive.
ECIL Recruitment 2018 - Selection Process
The selection process for this ECIL Recruitment comprises:
1. Shortlisting on the basis of GATE 2018 Score
⇒ Shortlisting on the basis of GATE 2018 Score
- First, the applications will be shortlisted on the basis of score obtained in GATE 2018.
- Score of no previous GATE exams will be considered.
⇒ Personal Interview
- Once your application get shortlisted, for each post 5 candidates will be shortlisted and called for Interview at Hyderabad.
- In case of candidates having same GATE score , your score in basic qualification will be considered.
- The date and venue of the Interview will be intimated to you via SMS/mail and will also be available on Official Website.
⇒ Final Merit List
The Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of score obtained in GATE 2018 & Interview.
- If you belong to SC/ST/PWD, you will be provided with the to and fro Sleeper Class railway fare by shortest route from station mentioned in the address for correspondence given in the application form (within India).
- Once selected, you will have to execute a Surety & Indemnity Bond on separate non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/- each to serve the Corporation for a period of 4 years (1 year as Trainee + 3 years as Engineer).
ECIL Recruitment 2018 - Application Fee
- General Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: No Application Fee.
- The candidates will be redirected to the SBI Home login page.
- In the Select Payment Category, the candidates will have to select Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET 2018)
- The payment has to be done through net banking of credit/debit cards.
- After the payment is done, the candidates will have to enter their SB Collect Reference Number Branch Code - “02714”, Branch Name - “ECIL”, date of payment and amount submitted during application.
- The candidates will be redirected to the home login page of SBI
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET 2018) has to be selected in “Payment Category”.
- After submitting all of the details required, the candidates will have to select “Other Payment Modes” to make the payment in offline mode.
- After remitting the fees, candidate is required to enter the SB Collect Reference Number
as shown in the SBI [PAP] Pre Acknowledgement Payment Form has to be entered in online application as Journal Number, Branch Code, Branch Name, Date of payment and Amount under the “SBI payment details of Online/ Offline field” and submit the application.
ECIL Recruitment 2018 - Application Process
The application form of ECIL recruitment through GATE 2018 is now available. The interested candidates will have to register themselves and apply online to participate in recruitment process.
What to Keep Ready Before Applying for ECIL Recruitment through GATE 2018
|S.No||Documents to be Uploaded||Details|
Steps to Apply for ECIL Recruitment through GATE 2018
- The candidates will have to click on the above-given link to register for ECIL recruitment.
- Selection of Advertisement No. and Post Applied for has to be done.
- The candidates will have to fill their personal information (name, gender, category, date of birth, nationality, state of domicile and more), address, qualification details, GATE registration details, 10th/SSC details, payment details, the summary of skill sets and languages known.
- The candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature according to the specifications mentioned above.
- Next, the candidates will have to pay the application fees in online or offline mode.
- After submission of the application form, the candidates will have to take a print out of the registered online application form with system generated application number. The candidates will have to keep the application number safe for future use.
ECIL Recruitment 2018 - Pay Scale
Stipend – Rs.38,430/-
Pay Scale – During 1st year – Rs.47,780/-
2nd years – Rs.49,210/-
3rd year – Rs.50,690/-
Documents To Be Submitted For The Verification Of ECIL Recruitment 2018
The following documents has to be produced in original with a set of photocopies for verification during the personal interview. The self attested photo copies also have to be produced for document verification:
- GATE 2018 Score Card
- GATE 2018 Admit Card
- Call Letter for Personal Interview
- Online registered application form duly signed and with recent colour passport size photograph.
- Original Certificates supporting date of birth, qualification, latest caste certificates and more, along with the set of copies.
- Valid certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD); Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen, if applicable.
- Those candidates who are employed in Central/State Government/Public Sector Enterprises/Autonomous bodies, should produce the No Objection Certificate or route their application through proper channel at the time of interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the Personal Interview.
- Copy of Application Fee remittance (For both Online/Offline mode).
Traveling Allowance – No traveling allowance is provided to the selected candidates. However, outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category will be provided with the sleeper class train fare by shortest route from station mentioned in the address for correspondence given in the application form(within India) to Hyderabad, provided the candidates give some documentary proof.
Bond – All of the selected candidates are required to execute a Surety & Indemnity Bond on separate non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100 each to serve the corporation for a period of 4 years (1 year as a trainee + 3 years as Engineer). If the contract is breached then the amount payable is Rs. 4 Lakhs.
Stipend – The candidates who get selected will undergo training for a period of one year on a consolidated stipend of Rs. 38,430 per month. They will also be entitled for Provident Fund and leave, etc., as per the rules of the Corporation. After the training is completed, the candidates will be appointed as Engineer for a period of 3 years with total salary of Rs. 47,780 per month during 1styear, Rs. 49,210 per month during 2nd year and Rs. 50,690 per month during 3rd year, which includes variable DA, HRA and fringe benefits under Cafeteria approach. On the successful completion of the contract appointment, the candidates will be appointed as Technical Officer in the scale of pay of Rs. 16,400-3%-40,500 with total salary of Rs. 52,210. On completion of one year of service as Technical Officer, they will be considered for promotion to the post of Senior Technical Officer, in the scale of pay of Rs. 20,600-3%-46,500 depending on their performance and suitability.
How To Apply For ECIL Recruitment 2018
Eligible Candidate may apply online through the website www.ecil.co.in from 16-01-2018 at 14:00 Hrs to 15-02-2018 at 16:00 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.ecil.co.in
2. Go to Careers—–> e-Recruitment.
3. Select the desired post & read all the instructions.
4. Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
ECIL Recruitment 2018 - Important Dates
|1||Start of Registrations for ECIL Recruitment||January 16, 2018|
|2||Final Date for Registration||February 15, 2018 (4 PM)|
|3||Downloading of the Interview Call Letter||Will be sent through mail or released online only for the selected candidates|
|4||Interview Date||Will be communicated through mail or the official website to the selected candidates.|