GATE 2019 Notification - Registration starts from 1st September 2018
Important Dates :
- GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens : 1st September 2018 (Saturday)
- Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application : 21st September 2018 (Friday)
- Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application : 1st October 2018 (Monday)
- Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City (an additional fee will be applicable) : 16th November 2018 (Friday)
- Admit Card will be available in the Online Application Portal (for printing) : 4th January 2019 (Friday)
- Announcement of the Results in the Online Application Portal : 16th March 2019 (Saturday)
GATE 2019 Examination : Forenoon: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (Tentative) & Afternoon: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (Tentative)
- 2nd February 2019 (Saturday)
- 3rd February 2019 (Sunday)
- 9th February 2019 (Saturday)
- 10th February 2019 (Sunday)
What is new in GATE 2019? A new paper Statistics (ST) is added in GATE 2019 ==> Syllabus
Official Website : http://gate.iitm.ac.in/
GATE 2019 Syllabus Branch Wise
The syllabus for each of the papers can be found by following respective links of the papers (subject) below. Refer table 4.2 in the Information Brochure to know what sections appear in each paper, especially in XE and XL.
General Aptitude (GA) : Common in all papers
AE: Aerospace Engineering
AG: Agricultural Engineering
AR: Architecture and Planning
CE: Civil Engineering
CS: Computer Sc. and Information Technology
EC: Electronics and Communication Engg.
EE: Electrical Engineering
ME: Mechanical Engineering
GATE 2019 Admit Card Download : The admit cards for GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering) 2019 released on January 4th. Applicants Need to Download and print GATE admit/Hall ticket 2019 From official website i.e., appsgate.iitm.ac.in.
GATE Admit Card 2019 :Candidates of GATE 2019 are waiting for their Admit cards since long. IITM had declares that the GATE 2019 Admit cards will be available from 4th January 2019 in their official portal. Candidates can get their admit cards from the official website of the department. GATE 2018 examinations will be conducted in the month of February. Exam will be held across India at various pre scheduled examination centres. GATE is a main examination for the selection of the candidates in post graduation courses in various IIT as well as IIS. GATE is also a selection criteria for various government organisations and PSUs etc.
GATE Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 Download Name wise at GATE GOAPS Login website This exam is the key to success for every engineering student those who participate in this exam. Large numbers of students is participating in this examination every year for determining their future. The importance of this examination is very much for every engineering graduate. Students from all over the country will compete in this exam to get the percentile marks. It is an online computer based exam.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is basically an examination on the comprehensive understanding of the candidates in various undergraduate subjects in Engineering/Technology/Architecture and post-graduate level subjects in Science. GATE 2019 will be conducted for 24 subjects (also referred to as “papers”) and it would be distributed over 2nd , 3rd , 9th & 10th of February 2019. The GATE examination centres are spread in different cities across India, as well as, in six cities outside india. The examination would be purely a Computer Based Test (CBT).
The Admit Cards for GATE 2019 would be available only on GOAPS website. Candidates can download their Admit Card from GOAPS website. No printed copy of the Admit Cards will be posted to the candidates. The candidate has to appear at the GATE Examination Centre on the date and time specified in the Admit Card.
Download Gate 2019 Admit Card – (Available Now )
Instructions to the Candidate
- A printed copy of this Admit Card must be presented for the verification along with at least one original (not photocopy or scanned copy) valid photo identification proof (For example: Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, College ID, Employee ID, Driving License).
- The Admit Card is considered to be valid only if the photograph and signature are legible. To ensure this, print the admit card on an A4 sized paper using a laser printer, preferably a colour photo printer. Candidates are advised to locate the examination centre at least a day before the examination, so as to ensure that they can reach the centre on time.
- To facilitate the verification of their identity, candidates must report at the examination venue at least 60 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- Personal calculators, any kinds of watches, mobile phones or any other electronic/communication devices are STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the examination hall. Note that the GATE authorities are not responsible for the safe keep of candidate’s personal belongings.
- During the examination, candidates may be checked for possession of any of the prohibited items. If the candidate is found to possess any of these items, he/she will be liable to be debarred from the examination and/or to disciplinary action, which may include ban from future examinations.
- Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination ONLY after verification of their credentials by the centre officials.
- Candidates will be permitted to occupy their seats 45 minutes before the scheduled start of the examination.
- Candidates can login and start reading the instructions 20 minutes before start of the examination.
- CANDIDATE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE EXAMINATION HALL AFTER 09:30 HOURS.
- Candidate will NOT be permitted to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination. During the examination, a virtual scientific calculator will be available on the computer screen, which can be used for the numerical calculations.
- Candidate should NOT bring any charts/tables/papers into the examination hall. Scribble pad will be provided for the rough work. Before using it, candidate must write his/her name and the registration number. At the end of the examination, this scribble pad must be returned to the invigilator.