Google Recruitment 2019 | Summer Trainee Engineering Program (STEP) | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore & Hyderabad:
Company: Google India Pvt Ltd
About Company:Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
Position: Summer Trainee Engineering Program (STEP)
Event Location: Bangalore & Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Program Details: Summer internships start in May/June 2019 and are 12-14 weeks in duration.
- Must be a first or second year student currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program, majoring or intending to major in Computer Science or Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- This internship is intended for students that are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree program with an anticipated graduation date between April 2020 and August 2021, depending on their program and unique circumstances.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, Python, C, or C++.
- Completed/currently taken two or more Computer Science courses/modules.
About the Job:
- Google aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our search engine and tools serve. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
- Google is invested in increasing the number of future computer scientists and software developers, particularly those who are historically underrepresented in the field. Many aspiring computer scientists could benefit from a program that bridges the gap between academic study and a professional internship. Google aims to inspire these students to continue in the field with such a program.
- This program is committed to addressing diversity in our company and in the technology industry. Students who are a member of a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology industry are encouraged to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and students with disabilities.
This summer trainee program includes:
- Software Project: A development project that you will work on with a team of Googlers and other STEP Interns.
- Skills-Based Training: Enhance your coding skills, and gain exposure to new tools and programming languages.
- Professional Development: Attend ongoing technical talks by Googlers. Additionally, learn how to enhance your resume, approach technical interviews, and improve your presentation skills.
- Mentorship: Be matched with a Google Engineer, other than your manager, to guide you through your summer experience.
- Fun: Engage in social activities, community building and networking. Build relationships with your peers.
- Exposure: Gain a unique glimpse into applying your Computer Science studies in a professional environment.
Application Link: Click Here
Google Summer Internships 2018
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Google was founded in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University, in California. Together, they own about 14 percent of its shares, and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998. An initial public offering (IPO) took place on August 19, 2004, and Google moved to its new headquarters in Mountain View, California, nicknamed the Googleplex. In August 2015, Google announced plans to reorganize its various interests as a conglomerate called Alphabet Inc. Google, Alphabet's leading subsidiary, will continue to be the umbrella company for Alphabet's Internet interests. Upon completion of the restructure, Sundar Pichai was appointed CEO of Google; he replaced Larry Page, who became CEO of Alphabet.
The duration of Google summer internship program is 8-12 weeks between April - July 2018. It will involve 1-2 weeks of deep-diving and understanding the ecosystem, 1-2 weeks of granular problem definition, and remaining 4-6 weeks of solution recommendation. You will be mentored by a seasoned Googler all through the project timeframe. There are 17 MBA internships and 1 Software Engineering internship listed below. Depending on your eligibility, you can either apply to 1 Software Engineering internship or a maximum of 3 MBA internships. The application deadline is 11:59 PM on 26th December 2017. For any queries, please write to us at [email protected] All the best!
Apply Now : Click Here
Google Summer Internships 2018 Eligibility criteria:
Google has invited candidates who are pursuing Bachelor of Technology (BTech) and Master of Technology (MTech) in Computer Science from a recognised university/institute.
Candidates in their last year of study and will graduate in 2019 can also apply.
Apart from the educational qualification, there are certain preferred qualifications for the candidates who apply for the internship. The preferred qualifications are:
- The candidate must be currently enrolled in a full time degree programme and returning to the programme after the completion of the internship
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Excellent implementation skills (C++, Java, Python)
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
Google Summer Internships 2018 Apply Process: Click Here
The application for internship can be filled on Internshala. As reported by Financial Express, this past year AICTE and APSSDC have signed MoU with Internshala with an aim to provide internships to and training to college students.
- Visit the Internshala official website, Internshala.com
- Login with User-id and Password.
- If You are a new user signup with the website.
- This Summer Intern With Google Link Appears on screen.
- Click on Apply Now Link
- Proceed applying by filling up the application form with required details
- Also, enclose required copies of scanned documents.
- And finally click on Submit Button.
Google Summer Internships 2018 Role Play:
Selected candidates will be allotted various roles and responsibilities depending on their assigned project.
Google Summer Internships 2018 Additional Qualifications:
andidates applying for Internship program must have the UG/PG degree full-time program. Must have good understanding in systems software or algorithms Must have to possess the excellent knowledge in implementation skills (C++, Java, Python) Also, Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs is required. Candidates must have the professionality with TCP/IP and network programming
Don’t Forget To Share This Google Recuritment Drive 2019 . Among All Your Friends & Colleagues. Make Them Check Google Recuritment Drive 2019. Also Share This Info On Your Social Media Pages.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites : In JNTU
Android APP : InJntu
Install Our Android App To Get All JNTU Notifications About Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone