GPAT 2018 Admit Card
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
GPAT Admit Card 2018 is releasing through online mode. It is releasing on January 2018. GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) is a national level online test. It is conducted for providing admission to the PG programme in pharmacy in AICTE approved institutions & university departments. This exam is managed by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). In this article, we have updated complete information about GPAT 2018 Admit Card.
Apart from online mode, the authority also sent it to the candidate’s registered email ID. It is a mandatory document in order to take in the examination. Candidates must take a print copy of the GPAT Hall ticket 2018 for further procedure. Candidates can get it by entering their user ID & password.
Candidates are advised to download it before three or four days of the examination to avoid last minute rush. In case, candidates found any discrepancy or errors in the admit card, they just need to report to the student help-desk of the exam conducting authority.
- Registration Start Date: 20th October 2017
- Registration End Date: 25th December 2017
- Exam Date: 21st January 2018
- Result Declaration: To be announced
- Print Out Of Score Card: To be announced
GPAT Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- They must be Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates)
- Those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in GPAT exam.
- B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology) / Equivalent’ Students are not eligible to appear for GPAT examination.
Admit Card Details
The admit card will contain the following details of the exam & candidates:
- Name of the Candidate
- GPAT Roll Number
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Test Date & Time
- Venue Name & Address
- Reporting Time at the Venue
- Photograph & Signature
- Instructions, etc.
GPAT 2018 Admit Card Date
The authority will organize the examination on 21st January 2018. This exam will be held through online mode. Candidates will be able to download their GPAT Admit Card 2018 on January 2018. It will be issued via online mode or by email. No other mode will be applicable to get the admit card. After a few days of the examination, the result will be declared on February 2018.
GPAT Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates can check the GPAT exam pattern 2018 to know the structure of question paper and marking scheme. The details are given below:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be carried out as online Computer Based Test (CBT) where questions will be shown on a computer screen.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain multiple-choice questions only.
- Maximum Marks: There will be total 125 questions carrying 500 marks.
- Medium: The medium of the test paper will be English only.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer will carry 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: The wrong answer will result in negative marking. For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted. Question not attempted will result in zero marks.
GPAT Syllabus 2018
GPAT syllabus includes the questions of Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) level. The subjects covered under the syllabus are Physical Chemistry, Physical Pharmacy, Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Pathophysiology, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Management, Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy. The detailed syllabus will be provided when it will be released by the authority.
How to Download GPAT Admit Card
- Visit the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on that link.
- Go to the login section.
- Fill your email ID & Password in a given space.
- Then, click on the login button.
- Check the admit card details carefully.
- Download it & take a print copy of it for further references.