GPAT Notification 2018 - Apply Here
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is an annual all‑India examination conducted by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, to evaluate candidates for admission of Pharmacy graduates into the Masters (M. Pharm) programmes. The results are also used to determine eligibility of students for scholarships and other financial assistance.
GPAT 2018 Registration can be done till 18th December 2017. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is administered by the All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE). This test is conducted to select the most appropriate candidates for Pharmacy education. Every year, GPAT is conducted in the month of January for admission to postgraduate pharmacy courses. GPAT score is being used by all AICTE approved Institutions/University Departments and Constituent Colleges. Scores are also considered for providing scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy. Candidates willing to take admission in M.Pharma programme for the academic year 2018-2019 can check details about GPAT 2018 in this article.
GPAT Notification 2018 Exam Date:
|Online GPAT Registration Start Date||20th October 2017|
|Trial Test Release Date||27th October 2017|
|Last Date for Registration||18th December 2017 (10:00 AM)|
|Date of GPAT 2018 Examination||21st January 2018 (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Admit Card Availability||05th January 2018|
|Announcement of the Results of GPAT 2018||14th February 2018|
|Downloading of Score Cards||To be Announced|
GPAT Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates shall have to fulfill the following eligibility requirements to be eligible for applying GPAT 2018:
- Nationality: Candidate should be the citizen of India.
- Qualifying Examination: The minimum educational requirement is Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) of duration 4 years. Candidates passed/appearing the lateral entry B.Pharma programme is also eligible to apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Those who are in final year of B.Pharma course are eligible for appearing the GPAT 2018.
- No Age Criteria: No age restriction is there for appearing the online examination of GPAT.
GPAT Notification 2018 Exam Pattern:
Candidates can check the GPAT exam pattern 2018 to know the structure of question paper and marking scheme. The details are given below:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be carried out as online Computer Based Test (CBT) where questions will be shown on a computer screen.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain multiple-choice questions only.
- Maximum Marks: There will be total 125 questions carrying 500 marks.
- Medium: The medium of the test paper will be English only.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer will carry 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: The wrong answer will result in negative marking. For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted. Question not attempted will result in zero marks.
GPAT Notification 2018 Exam Centers:
GPAT is conducted in various cities across India:
Ahmadabad, Allahabad, Amravati, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bhavnagar, Bhilai-Durg, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Gulbarga, Guntur, Gwalior, Guwahati, Gautam Budh Nagar, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kurnool, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mohali, Mysore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Nellore, Panaji, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Ranchi, Shimla, Srinagar, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, Visakhapatnam, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Warangal.
GPAT Notification 2018 Admit Card:
- GPAT 2018 admit card will be available for download from AICTE-GPAT website on 5th January 2018.
- Candidates need to log in using username and password to download the admit card.
- A printout of downloaded admit card must be brought to the test center on the day of examination.
GPAT Notification 2018 Results:
- GPAT 2018 result is expected to be declared on 14th February 2018.
- The result will be announced online through the official website of AICTE-GPAT.
- Candidates can apply for admission to M.Pharma course on the basis of GPAT scores.
GPAT Notification 2018 Score Card:
- GPAT 2018 Scorecard will be released by AICTE after the declaration of results.
- To download the scorecard, candidates have to enter details like email address and password.
- The scorecard is valid only for three years. It will be comprised of the maximum score, score secured, All India Rank, etc.
GPAT Notification 2018 merit List:
- All India merit list will be prepared based on the scores obtained by the candidates in online entrance examination of GPAT.
- The merit list specifies Rank, Candidate Roll number, Total Score, Category and Qualified/Not-Qualified status of all the candidates.
GPAT Notification 2018 Counselling Date:
- Candidates can participate in the GPAT counselling conducted individually by the institutions.
- Candidates are required to take part in the admission procedure of respective institutions based on GPAT scores 2018.
- Allotment of seats will depend upon candidate scores in the entrance exam.