Honeywell Recruitment Drive 2019
Honeywell Recruitment Drive 2019:
Company Profile : Honeywell International is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J, Honeywell Inc, the technology leader has 120000 employees and across 100 countries world wide.
Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
Official Website: www.honeywell.com
Job Profile: Mechanical Design Engineer
Exprience Required : 2-5 Years Required(According To Information)
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Education Qualification: Masters/ Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Automotive/ Aerospace Engineering
- Develop Dynamic Models And Supporting Scripts In Matlab/simulink® To Analyze The Performance Of Aircraft Environmental Control Systems
- Develop Tools And Methodologies In Matlab/simulink® That Automate Repetitive System Modeling Analysis Tasks And Bring Productivity Benefits.
- Write And Publish Engineering Reports Detailing The Analysis Performed, Models Developed And Analysis Of Test Results.
- Thermodynamic Model Development Of Ecs Systems
- Steady State And Transient Analysis Of Aircraft Environmental Control Systems (Air Supply, Nitrogen Generation Etc)
- Should Possess A Masters/ Bachelor’s Degree In Mechanical/ Automotive/ Aerospace Engineering Discipline With 2-5 Years Of Experience.
- Strong Demonstrated Skills In MATLAB/ Simulink®/ Dymola/AMESIM
- Modeling & Analysis of Dynamic Systems (Air conditioning/ HVAC/ Environmental control system/ Vapor compression system/ Refrigeration
- System Thinking And Ability To View A Problem From A System’s Perspective.
- Knowledge Of Operation Of Aircraft Environmental Control Systems.
- Familiarity Of 6-sigma And Lean Product Development Tools And Procedures
- Knowledge Of Configuration Management Tools Like Svn / Clear Case.
- Strong English Communications Skills (Oral & Written)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Don’t Forget To Share This HoneyWell Recuritment 2019. Among All Your Friends & Colleagues. Make Them Check Their HoneyWell Jobs Recuritment 2019. Also Share This Info On Your Social Media Pages.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites : In JNTU
Android APP : InJntu
Install Our Android App To Get All Inter , Jntu and Job Notifications About Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone